It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife Revealed... Step By Step

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's weird but kind of cool!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Delluded crutch dependant nonsense!!! Sorry but dont fool yourself!! Energy has a lifespan!!

Delluded science denying nonsense!!! Sorry but don't fool yourself!! Energy doesn't die, it just changes form. Read and learn, young grasshopper ....

Energy Education - Known Forms of Energy
Energy Forms and Changes - University of Colorado
How Energy Transforms From One Form to Another
The Secret Lives of Energy

edit on 8/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nice video on this page, and many more for your viewing pleasure.

www.youtube.com...

"We are the true ones, we are the sons of God. We are children of light who were produced by light. We will return to the light, we serve the light. We serve truth and we live and die for truth. Never be afraid that you've done something for the truth and that you're ridiculed or mocked, or hurt because of it. Because you will always carry that with you in the lives to come, for all eternity. Every little bit that you do for consciousness and to awaken people and to let the truth be known folks will always be counted in this universe, in the Book Of Life." - Santos Bonacci Mp3 Link - www....(nolink)/?m...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Excellent thread sled snf and if could a few more

It's just such a shame so many people choose to believe death is the end. Oh well hey ho I know I'm correct and don't feel the need to preach 'The truth' to all, it's out there if they choose to see it.

Again ecellent thread thanks

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

" Energy has a lifespan!! "

Ah , EXACTLY what is the Calculation For determining the Lifespan of Energy oh Unenlightened One ?

edit on 17-8-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nice thread! I love it!

There are many branches to the same source. For some of us, it takes longer. The longer we deny the light the longer it takes to reach us when we truly need it but it comes especially when we call in it.

We have many chances to grow up and that is why the present is a gift. Each day is a renewal and a chance to let love rule and deny the part of us that holds onto resentment and or anger.

The Source is as real as all of creation. If we do not understand this fact in this life, we will have another chance to understand in the next. How many days does it take one to grow up? As many as it takes.

The afterlife has many mansions. I wonder which I will end up at? Hopefully it's filled with light and I feel worthy enough to accept it. I hope we all do!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, I'll check that book out soon

The synopsis you've posted is very interesting and matches my own spiritual belief system perfectly, but seems to have some new information about the higher levels that I'd love to learn more about.

For those who are interested in the subject, there's a great book mostly about the middle levels which is also a fun read called "Eternal Life and How to Enjoy It: A First-Hand Account" by Gordon Phinn, I highly recommend it - have read it more than a half dozen times myself.

Skeptics: a much smarter man than me once said "imagination is more important than knowledge", and I would humbly add "intuition is more important than logic", even though I'm an IT consultant and need to rely on logic on an every day basis. Ultimately it boils down to this: I am 100% sure there is an "afterlife" which should really be called "real life" since IMHO what you're used to calling "reality" is just a dream. But don't take my word for it: some day we'll all have to wake up, and then you can see it for yourselves. Unexpected good news is even better isn't it?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Ah , EXACTLY what is the Calculation For determining the Lifespan of Energy oh Unenlightened One ?

Dont have a clue but energy is and then its no more. Who knows!
If unenlightened then rather that than stupid and delluded!! If u get my drift!
edit on 17-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Nope

Energy merely changes form

Take a battery for example, it uses it's energy (chemical) and it is converted into heat, light,kinetic,soundwaves etc depending on the usage

Although the battery may run down the energy continues

Lets take sound....................the sound is heard by you and reconverted to mechanical energy moving your eardrum (still the same energy) which in turn returns to electrical to notify your brain to register it etc etc etc

It's pretty simple.

Cody

edit on 17/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Well thanks for that!

Nope

Take a battery for example, it uses it's energy (electrical) and it is converted into heat, light,kinetic,soundwaves etc depending on the usage

Lets take sound....................the sound is heard by you and reconverted to mechanical energy moving your eardrum (still the same energy) which in turn returns to electrical to notify your brain to register it etc etc etc

It's pretty simple.

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well thanks for that!

Nope

Take a battery for example, it uses it's energy (electrical) and it is converted into heat, light,kinetic,soundwaves etc depending on the usage

It's pretty simple.

Cody

well thanks for that

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You're welcome

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What about hell? I mean where are they going to store all the very evil souls, those that can't be redeemed no matter what

And also is it possible to just live one life without reincarnating?

I have a belief where some souls reincarnate, others to go paradise or hell. And I believe the possibility that some only live once hence why we have a growing population and the fact that some people have no past lives.

edit on 17-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You're welcome

Cody

But still no afterlife!!
Dead is dead!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The Ancient Egyptians called the term 'Starwalking". It is the after-life choice not to return to Earth. Instead your quantum hologram (Soul) with intention, can traverse the stars. They even stated that a new non-molecular body (light body?) can be attained by the Soul's passage through a stargate (galaxy connecting wormhole). Saggitarius A is a perfect example.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Hmmm I do heard so from somewhere ancient egyptians do also believe reincarnation correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The book of Enoch also is in there.He never died according to the bible and went up before his time.The lord instructed the angels to teach him to write (which they did) then have him write down EVERYTHING he saw there.He described the heavens (7 levels to be precise),and went on to talk about how the universe worked.Interesting read.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So death is returning to the nothing from which you came.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You're welcome

Cody

But still no afterlife!!
Dead is dead!!!

Not possible

Logic says the energy stored continues on in a different form and therefore lives.

If you choose to believe otherwise then so be it.

There are those that believe our energy's vibration level simply becomes so high it is no longer able to exist in a physical body as you perceive it and moves to like energy,

In lay man's terms I guess you'd know it as heaven, or a higher conciousness or something like that. Just because you believe dead is dead doesn't make it so.

I believe my football (soccer team) will do well this year, doesn't mean it will happen

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

No. When we die our life ends, that's it.

HA!!!!! Prove it!!!! I understand where you are coming from and have tons of empathy for you, but you have forgotten your origins, and falsely believe you are a body. It's all good. You'll see when the shell dies and you keep going.

Just like before we were born, nothing and after we die it'll be the same.

Speak for yourself, I remember existing prior to being "born" in a "body".

Just cause you have this subjective opinion that it is the way you believe, does not make it so. I understand my view is objective as well, however, I keep all opinions in mind and understand that you formulate yours from lack of going within and accessing the subconscious, where the memories of your own pre-existence is.

OF course, then there's the theory of the existence of soul-less zombies that exist among us, who for them, it very much is that way. The body dies and there is nothing afterwards. Living basically on the impulses of the animalistic urges and the programming taught by the world/culture/peers/school.

Who knows? could be

Life continues on and you will have never known the tricks that played you till death. I know it seems harsh but it is what it is. What's good is that death can be avoided but it's hard when we're bred to believe death is inevitable and that the only true happiness comes AFTER you die.

just an opinion.....you have every right to it, even if its wrong

Having absolutely no real evidence other than what people tell us, it's safe to assume the afterlife is a lie created to scam us of our lives.

Having absolutely no real evidence other than what people tell us, it's safe to assume the afterlife is real, in the midst of the lie that when you die there is nothing, created to scam us of our lives.

Shoe's on the other foot.

Of course there will always be believers who say otherwise.

That's it? "Believers"? Why limit it to that when there are people who are "experiencers" of the afterlife. When someone directly experiences something, it makes it a lot tougher to label that person a believer.

You can't argue with those who already made their mind up, some just can't or else they wouldn't have a job, this I understand.

so since you've made up your mind, I guess thus reply is moot?

I see it a little differently. It's alike a group of people telling the rest of the world, "hey, there is a cool place over here that you can experience for yourself. Here's the ticket and map on getting there."

And then there's a group of individuals who say, "Nawww, I don't believe you. You're just making it up. It's an illusion. No thanks. I got it all figured out anyway and don't need to see what you are talking about. I believe what I believe and that's it. My opinion is true and yours isn't."

Death gets the last laugh anyway. I've seen the other side as a direct experience, and I "used" to be an atheist. Oh well, carry on. Nothing to see here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join