It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Are The Two Witnesses Answered.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I fully understand the truth

I even have my own angel that I talk to, he guides me very well thank you.

One truth ............................. zealots are rarely correct as they are blinded to the truth through their passion.

How many zealots have been wrong ?

just in modern times

1 Raspuitn
2 Mussolini
3 Hitler
4 Gadaffi
5 Saddam Hussien
6 Osama bin Laden

The list goes on and on

You want to join them ? Be my guest I'll stick with freedom of thought

Cody

edit on 16/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

Hey bud, I think this person was referring to whether or not you understood that "what they came here to do" was to try to spread truth rather than trying to find a match as you had earlier suggested. They were not referring to whether or not you understand THE truth.

I'm not taking sides here, just think of me as the magical fairy who clears up misunderstandings on the internet.

Wait, did I say " magical fairy"? Is it too late to change that to something cooler, like a "very wise wizard of wisdom"? You know, like Gandalf... Yep, there we go. Just basically think of me as Gandalf. That's much better... Gandalf except More wise and More powerful...if possible. If you can't conceive the thought of someone more powerful or wise than Gandalf, then... You know what, this is getting too complicated now, so, just think of me a beings Gandalf and that should be fine. *looks around and rereads post once more checking carefully for any mistakes or social awkwardness* Ok, looks like my job is done here! *disappears in a poof of smoke... But not like a dull grey smoke. It has a hint of red glowing throughout it, but only for a moment then it fades away nearly as fast as I did, then after the smoke disappears there's a faint sparkling in the air...not a fairy dust type of sparkling though...no...its more like a very powerful, very manly type of sparkling... In fact, its so manly, it causes you to begin to question your own claim to manhood. And maybe there's a lightning bolt. You're not really sure, but you thought you saw a lightning bolt in the cloud of smoke. Something definitely flashed, but I guess you'll never know the truth of what really happened this day... I mean, what can I say, wizards are just mysterious like that... And Being a wizard...its totally badass dude!*
edit on 8/17/2013 by 3n19m470 because: oh btw great thread op. snf!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sibbs

This planet is not God's or Allah's, it belongs to the heathens and we will take it back

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Actually if you read Zechariah you would find out that one of the witnesses has already been named. We're just waiting for the 2nd one to show up now.

Zechariah 6
11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Also the branches/witnesses are also charged with building a temple. Joshua the son of Josedech was present at the building of the 2nd temple. The other witness is prophesied to build the 3rd temple.

Also there is some extra information about them in the book of Malachi too. In that book the branches are referred to as the messengers. Assuming that Joshua was the messenger then the other witness is the messenger of the covenant. It should be interesting to hear what the message of the covenant is.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'm not looking for a match, I made an honest mistake, I have other things to do in mu life other than to be competing with people on ATS, I'm just looking to spread the truth that's it, and if you don't understand that than o well.

Well, you're late. Your team-mates are already here....maybe you can find another forum where none of you has been yet?

Honestly, why ATS? Did you think you'd get a new congregation going? It's not likely.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by ElohimJD

Ahhhhh So this all IS

a bunch of convoluted JW stuff.

Thought so.

Sigh.

Dr Walter Martin had the low down on the JW's from the horses' mouths.

His work still remains amongst the most accurate and the most revealing.

May God have mercy on the people in the pews . . . deliberately deceived by money grubbing power-mongers who set up the whole thing deliberately strictly for those purposes . . . and admitted it . . . as Dr Martin documented.

His KINGDOM OF THE CULTS discusses his extensive research into the founders and their motivations.

In terms of the two witnesses as well as the 144,000 etc. etc. etc.

I've never run across a MORE convoluted pile of dogmatic nonsense in my life. They even put Joseph Smith to shame, so to speak.

You know when the lord brought me out of satanism, He had me study cults & witness to JW & Mormons for a numbers of years. Having said THAT may I ask just TWO questions to the OP if he is in fact a JW?(If ur not, you don't have to answer. In fact you don't have to answer even if you are, I just wanna give you something to think about.)

I know that JW's don't believe in a resurrected Jesus. I know this b/c I have a copy of "reasoning from the scriptures". JW's believe that Jesus was RECREATED, NOT RESURRECTED. Having said that, here's the two questions.

1. Do you realize that by believing this way, you are in essence, calling Yahweh, (not Jehovah, there's no "J" in the Hebrew) a deceiver?

I'm serious here. Yahweh RECREATED a body, with marks from the cross on it that DID NOT SUFFER THE CROSS. That's deceit, plain & simple. What else would you call it?

And number two follows: If the Christ can't be RESURRECTED, what hope do YOU have in that christ?

Now before you say that "Jehovah held his consciousness in his mind & bla bla bla that STILL doesn't negate the fact, that, in the rudest venacular, this version of jesus is guilty of "false advertising".

Why have Thomas put his finger in his side, if in fact that body never had a spear thrust in it? Deceitful.

Secondly, Jesus said that HE would rise, not be recreated. THAT was the sign of Jonah.

Was Jonah recreated, or resurrected?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you may actually care about your eternal soul. If you do, PLEASE get out of this cult. Or u2u & let's talk, I've been dealing with this kind of thing for years. Mainly b/c my fellow brothers & sisters in "Christ" prefer to slam the doors on you, rather than doing their job & witness TO you.

God bless.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

A crazy thought for the 2nd witness. It's Daniel.

Daniel 12.
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

He's supposed to be around for the end times.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join