It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Are The Two Witnesses Answered.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Thoes same Jews are still expecting a messiah too and he already came which is Yeshua Christ, so you can't trust anything coming from them untill they recognize Yeshua our lord and savior.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
Since our Op seems to be running duplicate threads I'll post in both for now:

Thanks for the tip Josephus!

I don't have to take the OP so seriously,
as they are gaming the boards.

Now for anyone else who may be reading....

Ohhh a prophecy thread!
I wana play too.

The two witnesses are God and his Son.

The Son already died and rose on the third day.

And currently there is a Major Prophet of God on earth, right now,
that has TPTB freaked out, and scrambling.

But, the joke is on them.
They don't realize that it is Dad himself incarnate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

Thoes same Jews are still expecting a messiah too and he already came which is Yeshua Christ, so you can't trust anything coming from them untill they recognize Yeshua our lord and savior.

Be very careful for God blinded them for the sake of all to come to salvation. Yeshua did not come for the tribe of Judah, but for the LOST sheep of the house of Israel and all who would be grafted into faith. The Midrash speaks of two Messiahs, but they do not seem to understand it is the same man coming two times.

Messiah ben Joseph as the suffering Messiah

Messiah ben David as the conquering Messiah.

We studied this in the messianic synagogue. Sorry that this is a wiki source but it is as I remember the Rabbi explaining it. Note they do not see them as the same man coming twice, but two different ones.

Messiah ben Joseph will be killed, this is described in the prophecy of Zechariah "they shall mourn him as one mourns for an only child." (Zechariah 12:10). After his death there will be a period of great calamities which shall be the final test for Israel. After this, Messiah ben David shall come, avenge his death, resurrect him and all the dead, and usher in the Messianic era of everlasting universal peace.[2]

You can read more on this here, and it is a very interesting study. LINK

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is also a good primer on Messiah ben Joseph and Messiah ben David.

LINK

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I said im new to posting and deleted the activity thread and though I deleted it permantely, I apologize and I don't strive for attention by running game on the board as some do, I have better things to do than to that.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Yep he's right. All the people I know in heaven told me flesh is a no no.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

So now I really think you think your one if the two witnesses.

Yes, the OP does indeed believe this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-8-2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

There's only one messiah which is Yeshua Christ, so I do not want to take part in that false doctrine claiming 2 messiahs which is probably going to be used to justify the anti Christ rule. For many will be deceived, even Gods elect.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

AGREED, Bro Wrabbit.

However, I think there will be NO MISTAKING these two from God.

Calling fire down from Heaven MORE dramatically than the fallen angel crew

and withholding rain from regions . . .

and likely many other super dramatic supernatural stuff in prime time on CNN . . . I don't think there will be any mistaking them. They will have the full bore of the enemy's ire sent toward them--thankfully, to no effect.

Soooooo . . . 2 blokes acting like that

with

the enemy's assaults on them . . . that should make things abundantly clear as to who they are.

Yeah, I've seen many dozens of folks "claim" to be one of the two witnesses. Sigh.

Humans can be sooo clueless.

Sadly.

Maybe some of us are at least cute . . . but I wouldn't even bet on that.

LOL.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There's only one messiah which is Yeshua Christ

Just curious. Why do you use the Hebrew name for Jesus but the English name for Christ instead of:

Yeshua HaMashiach

?
edit on 16-8-2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

And their are many other books in the bible including Isaiah which mentions the same things but one has to read in the spirit to understand.

What makes your "spirit" the key to understanding? Special dispensation or being anointed?

The Bible is so open to distortion and interpretation, that I put little stock in "scholars" as their agenda usually overrides their "spirit"........
edit on 16-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Anybody can have understanding, I never said that im the only one. But understanding is something that people of this generation lack due to their lack of relationship with Lord Yeshua Christ.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh dear

Did you find your match on ATS and try to start a new thread

I accidently deleted the last. And no I don't strive for attention, if I wanted that, I would make a post that everybody would agree on and would like.

You can't delete your own posts only edit them for up to 4 hours

Welcome to ATS

And good luck you're gonna need it with these guys, although the best minds I've ever met, and generally the best people, you'd better be sure of what you say and have proof to back it up.

I guess you're finding that out

Cody

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
no one thought it might be John and Peter? the Rock corner stone of the Church and John, the witness, or is it Stephen and Matthias, of the book of acts . No one knows till they come and speak to them in the city of David.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

Because he is the Christ, and I'm referring him as to Christ. Jesus doesn't sound the same as Yeshua but Christ in English sounds the same in Hebrew, so it doesn't matter if Christ is in Hebrew or English, because it basically the same other than the spelling but Yeshua is my messiah and my Lord and savior.
edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm not looking for a match, I made an honest mistake, I have other things to do in mu life other than to be competing with people on ATS, I'm just looking to spread the truth that's it, and if you don't understand that than o well.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I fully understand the truth

I even have my own angel that I talk to, he guides me very well thank you.

One truth ............................. zealots are rarely correct as they are blinded to the truth through their passion.

How many zealots have been wrong ?

just in modern times

1 Raspuitn
2 Mussolini
3 Hitler
4 Gadaffi
5 Saddam Hussien
6 Osama bin Laden

The list goes on and on

You want to join them ? Be my guest I'll stick with freedom of thought

Cody

edit on 16/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"in the spirit of" is not the same thing as "will be".

The 2 witnesses came "in the spirit of" (with the same manner of thinking, similar role) to Moses and Elijah.

In fact the spokesmen of the 2 witnesses has been revealed to be a type of the "Elijah to come" with Jesus Christ being the total fulfilment.

Moses and Elijah will return on the Pentecost of Christ's second coming, they are members of the 144,000 member Kingdom of God, but they themselves are not the 2 witnesses of revelation.

The "witness" has concluded. All remaining in prophecy is the sounding of the trumpets, the timing of which is in God's perfect hands.

Those in the Church of God/Body of Christ/Temple of God/Small Flock/Remnant Church know these truths, those not yet called will learn them shortly as the trumpets begin to sound.

God Bless,
edit on 16-8-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

And their are many other books in the bible including Isaiah which mentions the same things but one has to read in the spirit to understand.

What makes your "spirit" the key to understanding? Special dispensation or being anointed?

The Bible is so open to distortion and interpretation, that I put little stock in "scholars" as their agenda usually overrides their "spirit"........

Anybody can have understanding, I never said that im the only one. But understanding is something that people of this generation lack due to their lack of relationship with Lord Yeshua Christ.

So which generation do you think had "understanding" ..........which one was closer to the Lord? IMO every generation had their own particular distortion and control agenda concerning spiritual matters. Now those involved in the inquisitions knew how to run a religion as did the witch hunters in early America. And nice job on the heathen savages as well.

It's just to easy to take your own interpretation on faith and deem it truth. Good luck with that!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The generation closest to Yeshua Christ has the most clearest understanding in my opinion because over the ages Satan has created much illusions and false doctrines that people of this age freely accept. Understanding is a gift from The Great I Am, that he only gives to who he chooses, that's why Yeshua Christ spoke in parables.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Ahhhhh So this all IS

a bunch of convoluted JW stuff.

Thought so.

Sigh.

Dr Walter Martin had the low down on the JW's from the horses' mouths.

His work still remains amongst the most accurate and the most revealing.

May God have mercy on the people in the pews . . . deliberately deceived by money grubbing power-mongers who set up the whole thing deliberately strictly for those purposes . . . and admitted it . . . as Dr Martin documented.

His KINGDOM OF THE CULTS discusses his extensive research into the founders and their motivations.

In terms of the two witnesses as well as the 144,000 etc. etc. etc.

I've never run across a MORE convoluted pile of dogmatic nonsense in my life. They even put Joseph Smith to shame, so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join