The Galactic Historian who can read anyones Akashic Record.. up to and including the universe

page: 2
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


I look forward to reading more of your posts




posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
-Crazy new ager who claims to possess the secrets of the universe: check.

-Can access your "akashic records": check.

-Has finally decided to incarnate after waiting millions of years because the earth really needs him now: Check

-Apparently didn't bother to incarnate into a wealthy family and needs your money: Check.

-Has a website with a product page: Check.


It works for the mega-rich Christian pastors. In fact, they have set the standard for greed and deception. This guy may not be any better, but he certainly isn't any worse.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll
 


I don't know if he is a fraud or not, but at the end of the day he still has to pay his bills so I'm not surprised he charges.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R
 
LMFAO sorry, but if that was ANYWHERE near the truth your post would have been deleted.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
-Crazy new ager who claims to possess the secrets of the universe: check.

-Can access your "akashic records": check.

-Has finally decided to incarnate after waiting millions of years because the earth really needs him now: Check

-Apparently didn't bother to incarnate into a wealthy family and needs your money: Check.

-Has a website with a product page: Check.


It works for the mega-rich Christian pastors. In fact, they have set the standard for greed and deception. This guy may not be any better, but he certainly isn't any worse.


You wont get any argument from me there.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The Galactic Historian is quite a prominent title for a guy who lives at home with his mum. Ats needs to maintain a shame file on characters like this.
edit on 16-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hey I have the keys to the hall of akashic records. If you pay ME double, I'll just prop the door open for you to come and go as you plese.

Just a one time $200 fee!
Tell all your friends! Tell strangers on the internet!

Forget that Andrew guy with his constant pleas for money.

I got the keys
...now please send check in care of Chamberf=6 at.....



btw,
AthlonSavage, we are agreeing again. What is happening?!?

edit on 8/16/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R
 


This is amazing and O for Orsum. Thank you for posting this. Have just started listening to the first video.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll
 


The thing is, the guy does give the information freely.

There have been well over 10 shows they have done now on Blog Talk Radio and they are continuing. They don't charge to get this information out.
The only time they charge is if you yourself want a 1 hour personal reading on your own record.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 





btw,
AthlonSavage, we are agreeing again. What is happening?!?


There is so only much Ickenissm a man can stand before he goes to fridge grabs a beer and cries hEresay, we know the Galactic Historian is a witch and only the duck or floatation test will prove his truth.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless
 


lol.,, maybe it will be.

But I think one needs to look around the world now to see that the systems are starting to crumble down. Look at the revolutions taking place worldwide and the banking system imploding.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 





btw,
AthlonSavage, we are agreeing again. What is happening?!?


There is so only much Ickenissm a man can stand before he goes to fridge grabs a beer and cries hEresay, we know the Galactic Historian is a witch and only the duck or floatation test will prove his truth.


If I'd have been taking a drink when I read that, it would have ended up all over my monitor.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


Hey noone is asking you to believe it.
If going to the fridge and grabbing a coldie is your thing .. then great! Do what makes you happy.

But for those who have an open mind and are willing to listen to someone else's perspective, as unique as that perspective is, then there is a whole new world of information to entertain.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R
 





Hey noone is asking you to believe it.
If going to the fridge and grabbing a coldie is your thing .. then great! Do what makes you happy.

But for those who have an open mind and are willing to listen to someone else's perspective, as unique as that perspective is, then there is a whole new world of information to entertain.



An open mind hey.. Burp!! ......so what your really saying is the open choice of choosing between the Andrew or David Wilcock brand of snake oils....hUMBUG!



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


So let me ask you this..

What if the information that is coming through is actually correct?



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R
 





What if the information that is coming through is actually correct?


Then Andrews mum will makes sure hes booked in for his next monthy psych test.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3S33K3R
So let me ask you this..

What if the information that is coming through is actually correct?


let me ask you this..

What if the bloke is just babbling the usual newage (rhymes with sewage) nonsense?



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce
 


Hello bruce,
maybe he is .. and maybe he isn't :p

Check out the interview and make up your own mind!



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Hey I have the keys to the hall of akashic records. If you pay ME double, I'll just prop the door open for you to come and go as you plese.


I normally just climb in the window!



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R
 





The thing is, the guy does give the information freely.
There have been well over 10 shows they have done now on Blog Talk Radio and they are continuing. They don't charge to get this information out. The only time they charge is if you yourself want a 1 hour personal reading on your own record.


That my friend is called a sales pitch!....reel them in with the freebie teaser....then sting them for the $$$$





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join