It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Historian who can read anyones Akashic Record.. up to and including the universe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
People always need to ask permission on the physical plane first which is a lenghty process. Everyone's records are locked by default but if that lock is not respected as if it weren't there then the records go to the fake library for all the fake people to make up fake stuff. So never believe anyone who can claim such a thing is possible.
edit on 19/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

The Galactic Historian has not charged any money for any of the subject matter that pertains to humanity as a whole.

Why would he if its for humanity as a whole.

He has freely given many hours of his time to make his message known and continues to do so multiple times each week.

And you know this how?

Are you him?

If you want a personal reading for your own akashic record, then there is a charge... obviously just like any service you go and get in the world.

Obvious you see very narrowly, take your blinders of, it might help, it might not.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You have to pay taxes do you not?

No

You have to obey the law do you not?

No

I see this as an opportunity now to take control of our own free will and reclaim what has been taken from us.

You're saying you have no free will?

If so why blame the invisible "they"?

The questions you asked that I quoted above and answered no are what in my opinion a mind controlled drone parrots.

Your free to do anything your heart desires, there are consequences for every action one takes.

But you are free to experience the consequences of your actions and that is what you are doing by abiding by Laws that you say you never agreed or approved of.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

How do you know it's not possible though dragonfly?
I believe anything is possible. We are all capable of incredibly amazing things so how can we discount the possibility that this is possible?

I watched a show last night where the hosts of the show went to visit some chi masters lifting heavy weights with their genitals. One old man lifted 450lbs. The hosts who tried it could only manage to lift 20lbs.
Now one would think that lifting 450lbs with their genitals would be impossible.. but here we are.. They did in fact do it.

So my motto is never say never, otherwise consider how many possibilities you are missing out on.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

The Galactic Historian has not charged any money for any of the subject matter that pertains to humanity as a whole.

Why would he if its for humanity as a whole.

He has freely given many hours of his time to make his message known and continues to do so multiple times each week.

And you know this how?
I know this how, because I listen to his radio show multiple times each week on blog talk radio. You can listen to it yourself if you are in doubt. It's on the IN5D channel

Are you him?
No I'm not him sorry. But I would love to have the ability to read the akashic records.

If you want a personal reading for your own akashic record, then there is a charge... obviously just like any service you go and get in the world.

Obvious you see very narrowly, take your blinders of, it might help, it might not.

Please explain how I see very narrowly? Because as I see it, I've allowed the possibility into my life that this guy and what he says may have some truth to it. So is it me that has the blinders on... or is it you?

edit on 19-8-2013 by TH3S33K3R because: edit text colour

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You have to pay taxes do you not?

No
True. You don't have to. Nobody has to but if you don't, then have fun being locked up against your free will

You have to obey the law do you not?

No
True you don't have to but see the above response

I see this as an opportunity now to take control of our own free will and reclaim what has been taken from us.

You're saying you have no free will?

If so why blame the invisible "they"?

The questions you asked that I quoted above and answered no are what in my opinion a mind controlled drone parrots.

Your free to do anything your heart desires, there are consequences for every action one takes.

But you are free to experience the consequences of your actions and that is what you are doing by abiding by Laws that you say you never agreed or approved of.

The truest thing you have said here is that you're free to do anything your heart desires and that there are consequences for every action one takes. However, why should I be bound to someone else's concept of a consequence when I know that my own version of that consequence does not align with it?

For instance. Cannibis. If one were to cultivate this plant that grows in mother nature, and do whatever one sees fit with it i.e smoke it, juice it, or use it for other purposes, why should they have to go to jail? Who is it hurting? If this is what someone wants to do, then who are you or I or the system of domination and control to tell them otherwise and impose their own consequence?

Free will taken away by the system consquence = jail
True Free will retained with true consequence = health benefits, feeling happy.

Another example:
Marriage equality.
Who are you or I or the system to tell someone who they can or cannot marry? This is not the true consequence of two same sex people marrying. The only true consequence of two same sex people marrying can only be they celebrate and officiate their love together.

Does this make sense?

edit on 19-8-2013 by TH3S33K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
-Crazy new ager who claims to possess the secrets of the universe: check.

-Can access your "akashic records": check.

-Has finally decided to incarnate after waiting millions of years because the earth really needs him now: Check

-Apparently didn't bother to incarnate into a wealthy family and needs your money: Check.

-Has a website with a product page: Check.

That was acutely funny and I can't think of putting it anymore succinctly than your words. You managed to highlight every solid and ridiculous point of just how stupifyingly retarded this claim is by this said enlightened being.

It sounds like he was hijacked by malevolent beings who were bored and decided to use him as their chess board. I can hear their conversation going something like this "hey Oorgabumcheephurakujjhh let's see just how vacuous this poor sap really is and how much crap we can possibly fill him up with and convince him is true? And then for fun let's see how many hu-minions will believe him."???

Perhaps we can reclaim our free Will starting with paypal direct to our human contactee emissary Mr. Andrew Bartzis? Awesome!

Interesting how truly creative our imagination can be and just how susceptible we are to all manner of spirits in disguise.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
...something P.T. Barnum said ... hrm....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

True. You don't have to. Nobody has to but if you don't, then have fun being locked up against your free will

It is your free will to be locked up or to attempt to evade lock up. That was your free will, your choice, if you choose not to pay taxes.

Another example: Marriage equality. Who are you or I or the system to tell someone who they can or cannot marry? This is not the true consequence of two same sex people marrying. The only true consequence of two same sex people marrying can only be they celebrate and officiate their love together. Does this make sense?

Not really, hard to read in blue text as well.

I get the part about telling others what they can and cannot do, however

Marriage in the states eyes is a contract between two companions for legal purposes and financial purposes.

The truest thing you have said here is that you're free to do anything your heart desires and that there are consequences for every action one takes. However, why should I be bound to someone else's concept of a consequence when I know that my own version of that consequence does not align with it?

Again do you not have your own free will? not to be bound to someone else s concepts?

Its difficult to really get into this and analyze "consequences" with out specifics, consequences for what actions and other specifics.

I sort of get what your saying, but think you need more of rebellious outlook towards authority and need to find a strong foundation to support what ever it is you believe.

That way it will dawn on you how free you actually are if your beliefs are strong enough to withstand anything this material world can throw at you.

Sorry if sounded insulting with the narrow view comment, I was in a challenging mood at the time and when I see posts saying we need our free will back from the TPTB it upsets me because of a number of reasons.

one being I believe "the powers that be" are us the common man and woman who have been convinced/brainwashed/hypnotized into believing a greater power is in control and dictates laws.

another being If you believe in yourself more than anything else that exists then nothing can take your free will.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Argyll you say obvious conman.
I wonder what's happened to you at some point in your life for you to so readily draw such a conclusion?

Experience of life happened to me....50+ years of it

That and I happen to work in online marketing...I know how to sell stuff online, whether it be physical or digital.......so does this guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I have a little question for you, do you believe soul and spirit are real or have you experimented them? If not then it is clear and reasonable to think like you do but biased your thinking is because you did not experience them and so anything which relates to esoteric manners simply makes no sense to you, you can not acknowledge it, you have no reference in your life about it.

You would be absolutely amazed at what I have experienced on an esoteric/spiritual level!.....absolutely amazed!

That is why I cry conman.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Garbage with a capital Cr@p!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Interesting (not really - typical) responses from the skeptics.
So, psychics aren't supposed to feed and shelter themselves by charging money for their talents?

What should he do, wait tables at Denny's and do readings for free?
No, wait, he should live off of spiritual energy and give lectures from treetops, perhaps?

My point is, he is here on earth, and must play by earth rules.

If he's a crook, then so is every musician, actor, doctor, lawyer, website owner, teacher, etc. in existence.

edit on 20-8-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: questionable grammar

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

If he's a crook, then so is every musician, actor, doctor, lawyer, website owner, teacher, etc. in existence.

So you think EVERY profession or employed person Deceives people to bilk them out of their money?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

So you think EVERY profession or employed person Deceives people to bilk them out of their money?

No, the point was that just because someone charges money for their services it doesn't automatically discredit them.

Do you have proof of this psychic's alleged deception?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Do you have proof of this psychic's alleged deception?

Well "psychic" is a pretty good start.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well "psychic" is a pretty good start.

So you have no interest in the metaphysical. Hey, good for you!
I have no interest in baseball, but I don't go to baseball games and shout about how it sucks.

Enjoying your little power trip to Pointlessville?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

So you have no interest in the metaphysical.

Wow.
Could you please quote where I said that?

Although for a guy to proclaim himself a "psychic", making barely credible claims, then in a sense "extorting" people out of their money in exchange for information about themselves or loved ones.......seems unethical and immoral to start.

Seems also like those in the past that would charge people to speak to their dead relatives, while really just faking it and stealing peoples money. Those exposed by Harry Houdini.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Although for a guy to proclaim himself a "psychic", making barely credible claims, then in a sense "extorting" people out of their money in exchange for information about themselves or loved ones.......seems unethical and immoral to start.

You're assuming that people in general have no powers of discernment or the ability to be skeptics.
If a self-proclaimed psychic gives bad information repeatedly, they'll automatically lose credibility over time.

According to the website of the subject in question, he's so overbooked with customers he can't take any more appointments. This means he could easily charge double or triple what he charges.

I don't think any self-proclaimed psychic claims to be perfect, and yes, there are some who fake it 100%, but it's up to the customer to decide whether to believe or not, and whether to pay money for this service.

Until you're either forced to pay a 'psychic tax' or can come up with proof of fraudulence, why complain?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Not so much complaining, but directly answering your questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join