It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Historian who can read anyones Akashic Record.. up to and including the universe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A few weeks ago, I came across one of the most intriguing human beings ... or should I say souls that I've ever heard of. It was on in5d.com there were 3 youtube links to the Walking in Energy channel from Blog Talk Radio - The Galactic History Show.

The Galactic History Show 1
The Galactic History Show 2
The Galactic History Show 3

And so the story goes.. there is a fellow named Andrew Bartzis who claims he can tune into any persons akashic record that he ventures near or communicates with. On the surface, this sounded like a pretty amazing talent. It was enough to keep me interested and hear more about what he had to say. For the next 2 days I polished off the 3 episodes of the interview and nevertheless I was blown away.

Andrew can not only access personal akashic records, but given he has had this talent for many years, he has been able to expand upon and ask of the akashic every conceivable question he could ever think of - and get answers!
Answers pertaining to our very existence, souls, soul groups, health and healing, dimensions, multi-dimensional beings, energy harvesting, karma, aliens / space families you name it he has asked it.

He also claims he has been planning his arrival on this planet for many millions of years as this is the time he is most needed to bring forth hidden and suppressed knowledge. And most importantly he does so from the sacred neutral perspective.

If you've been wondering why the world is so buggered up, then he offers a very convincing explanation.
This reality with which we are all currently co-creating in has been hijacked. It has been hijacked by 15 massive multidimensional time travelling beings. These beings have then splintered fragments of themselves and inserted these into human bodies for the purposes of their own enjoyment. Consider it like a big chess game. They got bored with whatever they were doing before coming to earth and thought it would be fun to alter our existence in a way that would control our free will.

This he calls the system of domination and control. Many of the people in political organisations around the world, big corporate companies, medical systems, black ops military industrial type groups, banking families and I'm sure you can all guess the rest, are fragments of these larger multidimensional beings. Quite possibly many of the people in these organisations might not even know who they are really a part of, but their impulses and driving motivations are directed to them subtly from beyond the veil.

To add insult to injury, these multidimensional beings were able to add some "fine print" into each of our soul contracts for this earthly experience. This fine print has basically robbed us of our free will in this existence. It allows us to be controlled by the media, governments, medical authorities, banks etc.

However the good news is we can reclaim our free will from these systems of domination and control. We all can reclaim our sovereign free will and we can create the earth and experience that we really want to be living in. But we need to start taking action.

Well hopefully I've wet your appetites to learn more. I find it absolutely fascinating and it is the first time in a long time I've found something I can really sink my teeth into.

For the sceptics, even if this is complete nonsense there is a good message in the story and that message makes it worthy of consideration.

Happy learning!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
More snake oil for sale.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Secrets of the universe revealed!.................all for only $80 per hour via Skype!

Don't make me laugh

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
-Crazy new ager who claims to possess the secrets of the universe: check.

-Can access your "akashic records": check.

-Has finally decided to incarnate after waiting millions of years because the earth really needs him now: Check

-Apparently didn't bother to incarnate into a wealthy family and needs your money: Check.

-Has a website with a product page: Check.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Secrets of the universe revealed!.................all for only $80 per hour via Skype!

Don't make me laugh

I can't believe people are stupid enough to actually pay this fraud $80 an hour. I am clearly in the wrong line of work.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
More snake oil for sale.

Very true, from their website..

Only $29 per Month
$95 Membership Upgrade
$195 Membership Upgrade
95$ for 30min

edit on 16-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yeah I guess it didn't take long for the sceptics to come out.

If you want to get a personal reading ..and like any personal service whether it's a massage, acupuncture, or a rub and tug... they all cost money right?

Here's a suggestion.. have a listen to the interviews and then see how the information resonates with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I just read you recent thread. Shame on you...lol...

On topic thought, I can tap into peoples spirit groups...I can tell you what type of spirits you drink...your drunkin behaviors....and predict you future up to 12 hours of drinking said spirits uncovering how fat the person you woke up with was and why you feel like someone took a interdimensional crap on you. Its a gift.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I just read you recent thread. Shame on you...lol...

I know it was hypocritical and shameless but it got me stars lol

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

You would think a super evolved reiki ascended 12th degree yoda master that is millions of years old and has access to the secrets of the Universe and the entire history of everything that ever was, is, or will be would have no need for something as trivial as human currency

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Go away, Andrew.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

If you want to get a personal reading ..and like any personal service whether it's a massage, acupuncture, or a rub and tug... they all cost money right?

Yes they do....but those are all for tangible services.

Read the guys website, he's definitely got the gift of the gab, but ultimately he's just an aggressive marketer

For FM/AM station managers or salesmen looking to expand into a market with my show concept. Listen onto my archives. All the links are on the About us tab. Then contact me with the proposal.

It's all about the $$$$

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yes in your defense it was hypothetical....this guy really believes the stuff he's spewing...guess it a good time to try to sell him that beautiful beach home I have in exotic and lovely cleveland ohio....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

A massage wtf...why come up with a wacky story like this to feel people up...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Fair call. However like all of us, we all have to make a living somehow and put bread on the table.

I realise many people don't believe in psychics or other subjects of that nature. But many people in the past didn't believe the earth was round either.

It all comes down to perspective.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3S33K3R
I realise many people don't believe in psychics or other subjects of that nature. But many people in the past didn't believe the earth was round either.

However after it was pointed out it was a sphere they believed it, however psychics are just frauds flogging snake oil

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well that's your perspective isn't it

When the technology can prove it or you experience something profound yourself, then will you believe it ?
edit on 16-8-2013 by TH3S33K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Fair call. However like all of us, we all have to make a living somehow and put bread on the table.

I agree....but think about it for a moment, if this guy can really do what he claims, then what an earth shattering gift he has! .....If I had such a profound gift as he claims he does, then I would continue with my day job and give this information freely, people would take him a lot more seriously if he wasn't charging extortionate prices to dole out unverifiable readings on the internet!

I mean $80 per hour!.....on his site he claims he works 20/30 hours per week giving readings......$2400 per week!.....and that's without all his membership scams as well!

Nice work if you can get it!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

hmmm...not sure I would continue my day job if I could access all Universal knowledge at will.

In fact I think if I knew everything I would possibly be the most powerful human on the planet within a couple of months and have these so called multinationals quivering at my feet.

My first question to the records would be:

Will me charging $80 on skype undermine my credibility?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I personally think he should access the akashic records to win the next MegaMillions jackpot instead of scamming people of their money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join