It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child prays to Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
Seems like they are encouraging his worship of Obama

I wouldn't be shocked if they scripted it for him. It seemed as if he was struggling to remember his lines. I wouldn't put it past some desperate, pathetic person to use their child to get in the media spotlight, make a quick buck, and get a call from their supreme leader.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

Minus the scripted part, my thoughts were the same. That they would hope to get some attention and maybe it would lead to a letter or a meeting with the great Obama.

Now that you mentioned the scripted part, I have to agree with that too. His facial expressions resembled someone who was trying to remember something, but kids can be pretty animated too so who knows for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

After watching it again, it looks as if he's reading it. He's sitting in front of a screen of some sort, you can see the reflection on his face. And if you look at his eyes, he appears to have his eyes just barely open, which, if you try it yourself, you can still see words well enough to read them. On top of that, his personality before and after his "prayer" is completely different than during. He speaks fine before and after, but during, he suddenly struggles to come up with words. It just looks and sounds odd.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

I thought it might be scripted too. For some reason it seemed odd to me that a kid that age would use a word like "courage".

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Barack Obama, you are our great Leader. Thy name makes the enemy tremble. Thy United States comes, thy will alone is law upon the earth. Let us hear daily thy voice and order us by thy leadership, for we will obey to the end and even with our lives. We praise thee! Hail Obama!

edit on 8/14/2013 by DivisiveConformity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I agree. The whole thing seems forced and out of place. It doesn't seem genuine. It's disturbing no matter what the circumstances are, but I believe she's just pulling this stunt to get her face on the news and get a call or a trip to the White House (via taxpayer money, of course) from Obama. It's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
And the deification of men and government continues I have said this often they try to get rid of religion and institute Government as a 'religion.'

Get them while they are young, and you will have them for life which is why I will forever be an infidel.

I pray to no man neither should anyone else.

The parent's should be ashamed because that kid was put up to that rather obvious.
edit on 14-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

I'll agree with you there, that Bush video is definitely more creepy. Kids have no business worshiping any political figure.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Obama, the antichrist called, he says stop impersonating me.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
Still less creepy than this...

wierd stuff going on with this country since Bush and Obama.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
He's just a kid who is looking up to his role model. Surely it's better for him to "pray" to Obama rather than some vapid reality tv or music star.

It's not like Obama orders people to pray to him is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

No argument here. The rift between left and right has definitely widened,
taking a turn for the... fanatical as of late.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by caterpillage

Obviously the kids parents are completely stupid. Poor bastard.

Seems like they are encouraging his worship of Obama and most likely cause they worship him too. Fools, if only they knew the atrocities he's created and the fallout that we don't even see yet.

How can people be so blind?

They're not blind. They can clearly see that they're black and Obama's black, and that's all it takes. They'll make no effort to understand beyond that point. That's enough for them. It has always been and will always be that simple. This is why they're so easily manipulated.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

Originally posted by Jobeycool

No argument here. The rift between left and right has definitely widened,
taking a turn for the... fanatical as of late.

-One Word- Entertainment.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Poorly formed propaganda.

Use the misinformed to portray the villain as the hero...and make sure you get that on a video and upload it on youtube.

I wonder how things would be in the next...let's say.....5 years....? Not more, not less. What kind of stories would we learn about then?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The child would probably have the same result if they prayed to anyone/anything else.
They should probably have sent a letter instead, at least Obama has a real address.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

One Word- Entertainment.

Bread and Games. We're all being played.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Do you remember the conservative bible camp where the kids prayed to Bush Jr?

The street works both ways dude.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
At least Obama has been proven to exist! Thats right folks, praying to Obama is more rational than praying to a god!

Eat that ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

Yup that kids going to hate that vid' in a few years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join