It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child prays to Barack Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I put this in Political Madness since there is no Political insanity forum. I'm not sure at what point this country will become self aware to the massive mistakes that have been made, but I'm sure it will be soon.

The propaganda focused media, and elitist system of controlling perception have brought us to the point of no return. I have nothing but fear for my country and it's future.

It is said the children are our future, that is true. We must teach our kids the ideals of freedom, liberty, truth.

Whether you are atheist, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jew, I don't care. Don't EVER teach your child to worship an elected leader. That, is a road to insanity. A road to servitude.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I fixed your link.

edit on 8/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey, thanks, what did I screw up?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

You need only put the text that appears after "v=" from the url into the [ yvid][ /yvid] brackets. In this case it was
"-YI4813_v-Eb" You inserted the entire url into the brackets.

edit on 8/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Obviously the kids parents are completely stupid. Poor bastard.

Seems like they are encouraging his worship of Obama and most likely cause they worship him too. Fools, if only they knew the atrocities he's created and the fallout that we don't even see yet.

How can people be so blind?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, this would certainly help to explain the recent news article regarding the huge increase of babies named, "Messiah", over the last couple of years.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I didn't really see him praying. I saw his prayer posture as something children do when they really feel something strongly or feel sincere in the message they want to convey. I've seen kids do it when wishing for a Christmas gift or when expressing strong gratitude to others.

That's because they are more likely to generalize (this child has likely learned god has power to do great things. Obama has power as well so the position is taken.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ahh, thanks, much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
I didn't really see him praying. I saw his prayer posture as something children do when they really feel something strongly or feel sincere in the message they want to convey. I've seen kids do it when wishing for a Christmas gift or when expressing strong gratitude to others.

That's because they are more likely to generalize (this child has likely learned god has power to do great things. Obama has power as well so the position is taken.

Could be I suppose, but he seemed pretty convinced Obama was given special powers by God. So, yeah. I'm still not a supporter of this.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

So why are his first words in the video "A prayer for President Barrack Obama"?
At least that's what I hear.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 8/13/2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

You're right. Just so someone doesn't twist the words by claiming that it was a prayer FOR Obama versus TO Obama, the kid was clearly thanking Obama and not God in his prayer.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Where are the Parents?

What kind of Parents would let their child do this?

Pure Insanity.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply's, I'm off to bed now for I have to work early.

You all take care

link   
To be honest I'm not surprised. People worship other people regardless who they are and why they worship them.

link   
This kid will hang his head in shame in a few years, when he realizes just how foolish that was.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It looks like the mother is the one who posted the video if you click on the YouTube link. Her name is posted there for everyone to see.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Still less creepy than this...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This country is absolutely doomed.

Here's a filler second line because I can't come up with any more to say than that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join