It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

arpgme
Most people do not understand that The Vedas (Hindu Scriptures) are a religion based on SOUND not visualization. The point of saying the mantras is to vibrate the sounds so that they can be physically felt in the body:

If you just keep saying the sound in a normal voice, it will be less effective. The best way is to chant it - say it in monotone. Make you voice as deep as you can so that you can feel it in your body.

When you chant these sounds you should be physically feeling the vibration of the sounds in your body...

The sound "OO" (pronounced like the oo in food):

This sound is linked to The Root and The Sacral Chakra.

The sound "OH" (pronounced like the oa coat):

This sound is linked to The Solar Plexus (inner sun) and The Sacral Chakra.

The sound "AH" (pronounced like the a in father):

This sound is linked to The Heart Chakra

The sound "EH" (pronounced like the e in bed):

This sound is linked to The Throat Chakra

The sound "EE" (pronounced like the i in machine):

This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and Crown Chakra

The sound "ZZZ" (like a buZZing bee), MM (pronounced like the m in mom):

This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra

Again, I must repeat: When you are chanting these sounds it must be deep so that the vibration of the sounds can be felt in the PHYSICAL body in the body part associated with it. For example, You should feel sensations in your brain when you are saying "zz" , and you should feel the middle of your chest when saying "ah" .

One observation that I made experimenting with these sounds is that The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra are very closely connected.

Here is what I feel the chakras are associated with, you are free to interpret it in a different way:

Root - Feeling Safe and Eternal (no matter what everything will be ok)
Sacral - Sexuality, Lust
Solar Plexus - Intuition (as in "gut" feelings), Will-power
Heart - Passion (feeling "in love") , Compassion
Throat - Truth, Wisdom
3rd Eye - Imagination, Visions
Crown - Bliss, happiness

The feeling of an "orgasm" comes from the alignment of the lower chakras (and the heart).
There is a spiritual orgasm that can be temporary with combines the "heart" and "crown".
There is a continuous orgasm that can happen in the "crown".

edit on 13-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to say thank you for this thread!! This information is essential in realizing your true nature and it is so good to see it on here!! You rock! Keep bringing us the all to important information of remembering our connection to source!!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernovae

The point of opening them through all the methods demonstrated on this thread is to increase your minds control over your feelings, this being called: Transcedence. The idea being you transcend the limitations of the physical state becoming what's called: Enlightened. And by being enlightened people believe they are getting closer to God or perhaps themselves or even the truth of life - what it's all about. But it's all a conspiracy to take you further away from yourself - further from your true feelings.

And this is all very well if you want to continue advancing your feeling-denial, which most people fail to understand is what this is all about. None of us want to feel bad, and so look for all sorts of things to take our bad feelings away, and so trying to open your chakras in such ways is just another way to try and transcend your bad feelings - it amounts to the same thing as taking drugs to deaden the pain.

The true way to spiritually evolve, which means, to grow in truth, is to Ascend; which can only be achieved by looking to your feelings instead of your mind. If you go into your feelings, allowing yourself to feel them all whilst seeking their truth, in time you will gradually reveal to yourself the truth of your feelings - what they are wanting to show you about yourself, nature and God.

However this road, the true road to higher spiritual awareness through your feelings, is very difficult, because it means you are going to have to embrace and look into all your bad feelings, the very ones you are trying to meditate away by the means in this thread.

But if you do want to go down this path, a path that is only now being revealed to humanity; the path of living true to your feelings, then as you ascend in truth your chakras open naturally, you don't have to do anything with your mind to make it happen. And as they do, then the truth comes naturally to you as well, keeping you connected truly to your soul and out of the controlling clutches of your mind.

Mostly we all want desperately do anything we can to 'rise above' all we believe is wrong with us and all our pain, but that's only an escape, and by undertaking such practices and applying your mind and will to transcend, you are making things worse for yourself in the long run, because one day you're going to have come back and face all those bad feelings you're running away from. They just get buried deeper within yourself, whilst you merrily carry on believing you're getting somewhere in your transcendent life - a life that is a fantasy, just one big sad delusion. A Blissful life because you believe you're no longer feeling bad.

And I love your avatar. It invokes deeper feeling awareness in me, that which I've just been speaking about. Wanting to look into the hidden realm of feelings, which is far more alluring than that of the superficial mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Amazing and very easy to follow instructions. I am going to try this on my next meditation tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. I've been hearing more and more about vibrations in many ways. I do think there is something to all this.

Kanu

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

CretumOrbis
If your nasal canal isn't vibrating, you're not doing it right. Pressurize your lungs, push it through your nose and control it with your mouth.

My lover Eveshi Jon Donnis used to say the same things.

Arouet

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
My chakras are open - than what do you do with them besides shorting every thing out?
edit on 05-14-14 by LadieLyberty because: (no reason given)
can your chakras be too open? Sometimes my vibes are to vibey... Can you close them a bit to this world?
edit on 05-14-14 by LadieLyberty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

actually there is a simpler way.

the 8 main chakras relate to the 8 octaves or notes, of: do re me fa so la ti do, do being the lowest tone, relating to the root chakra and up. as you sing those tones, you will feel them in the corresponding chakras.

as for how long to do it, its up to you, can do it for 5 minutes, or 30 minutes as you for for a walk in the park. I think singing the tones balances and opens up the chakras using sound energy of vibration.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Obstacles (And Solutions) For Each Chakra

Crown (Thought) - Attachment/Obsession (Surrender/Forgiveness)

Third Eye (Light) - Illusion/Loneliness (Unity/Collective Consciousness)

Throat (Sound) - Denial/Lies (Truth/Acceptance of Self)

Heart - Sadness/Suffering (Compassion for Self)

Solar Plexus (Fire) - Shame (Self-Love)

Sacral (Water) - Guilt (Self-Forgiveness)

Root (Earth) - Fear (Bravery/Confidence)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zuimon

This is not true. Where do you get the idea that emotions need to be controlled? That is the fundamental opposite of the purpose of meditation, to let go and not "try" to do anything. I have achieved bliss and it was through letting go of the conceptions of the mind and not grasping emotions as they are summoned by the 5 senses.

Let me ask you this; if you were blind, deaf, scentless, tasteless and had no ability to feel sensations what would be left to control? The fundamental Truth of this reality is there is nothing to control, nothing to grasp, the only thing one must do to "transcend" is to not do anything at all. Just be, don't act, don't identify, just be still and allow all the pass.

Kind regards,

Eric

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pasqualie

I would not suggest ANY forceful form of chakra clearing, even by means of invocation as you will only distort the energies once more because the true problem lies within the individual clinging to their distorted thoughts and perceptions of self. Honestly I tell you and everyone else who reads this that the only, and I mean ONLY permanent way to activate and balance the energy body is by means of detaching ones self/mind from all forms of clinging to this reality.

What I mean by this is you must not hold on to any perceptions of opinion, any forms of judgment, any memory, any thought. This doesn't mean that someone has to give up anything in their life, they just have to stop clinging to them, clinging to the fear of losing them or the happiness of having them. For example, if your lover leaves you, you must not associate the situation with who you really are, you must only just observe it as an outside circumstance that your consciousness happened to witness, do NOT act on it.

Associating with anything brings out emotions and emotions are distorted energies, so if you feel happiness towards one thing and anger towards another those are both creating distortions and blockages in your energy body. If one were to stop clinging to everything in this reality their chakras will naturally clear themselves, nothing further would need be done. This is why spiritual teachers always say thoughts have form, don't cling to them. Even the thought "I am hungry" is an identification with the body and with this reality which will undoubtedly keep you from realizing your true nature and the blissful state of being that comes from such a realization.

I cannot enforce this enough, if one holds onto anything in this reality they will undoubtedly reincarnate over and have to start from square one again, suffering yet another life of lessons in this dimension.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i'm an enlightened man, so i wish to dismiss this entire "chakra" nonsense. these are illusionary divisions of your body and mind. they will only confound you. the road to wholeness is the destruction of divisions.
this is the only meditative exercise you should do (which can be done anywhere for any amount of time), it is to exercise the focus. the ability to leave the inner-realm, where there are "thoughts" and foundations, and exist only the senses. with this, you can amplify your sense of time, and cultivate pure understanding not bound by reason.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: username1

There is no measure of enlightenment so only one who resides in ego can make such a statement as "I am enlightened". When you say that you are enlightened you are saying that your judgement is better suited for someone than their own, this is creating a division within those who receive your words.

Focus is merely a division of the senses majorly centered in the sense of vision. One has not to do anything, one must focus on nothing for I Am nothingness.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: username1

If you were, you'd know there is no such thing as a road to wholeness, why try to destruct something, which is not there

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well, we all are wherever we are.

I agree that 'attachment' is the primary impediment. However telling someone to simply not be attached is seldom effective. On the bright side I've found that the experience of good intent and interest and walking-through exploring oneself often brings on a gradual release of attachment as a natural side effect. But, it does make one realize that the words mean nothing. Until one has had that kind of experience, where things fundamentally 'dis-attach' and become a conscious choice instead, no words could appropriately describe the experience in order to guide someone to it. There is no way in english at least to explain that to someone properly. Like many words, people must have a "shared experience" for the basis of language or it is not meaningful.

An internal-divine source I trust once told me the point of being here was 'loving interaction.' Evolution, so to speak, even spiritually, is just a happy side-effect of that. A little like sex in that regard. Put the work into the interaction and the rest takes care of itself and is greatly improved.

This reality is an awesome playground, a holodeck of sorts. I don't really relate to the whole concept of transcending -- if I didn't need to be here, I wouldn't be here, is my theory -- I think the bit about exploring a relationship with one's chakras is no different in a way than exploring, say, Karate or Jazz or or Cooking. It's not a chore, it's an opportunity.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Personally I think what the Op has posted is more then psychological triggers, or responses that could be mentally made for the practitioner. The believe that OO is the magic word for the root. If anything, the sounds give the chakra meditation somewhat of a structure.

I personally never really got into the mantra practice. And if I recall mantras were actually discouraged in the bible. Also the fact that when someone wants to pray in Christianity , they touch their forehead first, then lastly their heart.

No different then a prayer charms or beads, where it somewhat amplifies it in the person mentality. And I guess thats the power of believe. However, their are many pro and con's with chakras.

I personally try to stick with Zen buddhism.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2014 by Puppytoven because: decided against posting response.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Here on this website you can download a meditation chant audio
that guides you through the chakras and has beautiful music.

thepyramidcenter.org...

It helped me to a lot!
Love
www.stoneocean.info

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Like that there's a sticky for this kinda stuff.

First a lil bio about me and then a technique!

I had always been around those that were into the occult and spiritual most my life but it wasn't until a few years back that I actually got serious and realized this stuff is real.

Started working on opening and strengthening my chakras often for hours every day for over a month. Then had my first Kundalini rising late one night, very intense. After words my psychic abilities were supercharged and I became very empathetic to anyone around me, basically I could read them without even trying. This became very overwhelming and depressing. Over time I learned how to deal with it and kept working on my self, energetically and physically with the gum, yoga, meditations etc..
Then about a year later I had my Kundalini Ascension, which is different than a rising. Best way I can describe it is very intense uncontrollable kriya like movements and an energy expansion in the spine all the way to cerebellum. it lasted about 2 hours and was very uncomfortable, I thought I was having a seizure. After it had past my Pineal gland felt much stronger and active than before.mI had already empowered it years prior but this time it felt 10x as strong. But anyways I want to post the technique here that sped up this process, for those looking to go this route.

Also forgive me if I already posted this. I can't remember everything..

Egyptian Cobra Breathing Technique.

Here is a technique that was given to me by my spirit guides

This Technique is sorta like a variation of the Cobra Breathing Technique.
www.ehow.com...

Step one.
Sit or stand with spine straight.

Step two.
Cross your right wrist over your left wrist and place it over your heart chakra like in the above pictures. This creates a circuit in the body where the energy flows through your heart
chakra (which is the most vital) out to all the other chakras in the body.

Step Three.
Contract your anus and inhale through you nose and hold while keeping your anus contracted.

Step Four.
Keep your anus contracted and exhale out through your mouth, and then breath in for a few more breaths ( Start small. 2-3 breaths is where I would start. After a while you can work up to 10 or so breaths)
After you have inhaled, Held, Exhaled while keeping the anus contracted a few times release the contraction on your anus as you breath out on your final breath.

Summary this verison of the Cobra Breath, raises the kundalini up the spine from the base to the crown. It also secretes the Male, Female and Sexual energies within the body. It also ignites all of the chakras.

What this will do is raise your kundalini energy, empower your chakras and it also aids in the proper function of a lot of the glandular and cellur tissues/organs withing the physical body. It also stimulates the pineal gland.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

My son and I both got the EEE sound as well (I've heard it called the Tone or Tones on other websites), it's just like having tinnitis without the balance problems. I've meditated on the tone a few times but gives me headaches if done too long-one time it got so loud I had to stop.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A Chakra Personality test : chakratest.margavita.com

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

OMG. Just meditated on that one. Holy cow does it work. Started unblocking energies like Sherman's march to the sea... Great. Thanks for adding this to the dialogue...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join