It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
you dont are the body nor the mind transcend that the material plane and know is agree confirm by your self the intuition and instintive plane of your self true nature is to know more about your self not to catch in material plane and know of agree confirm that catch us and program us to follow material in know and think and plane and program us and made us aware that we think that we know is what we think that we know and make us forget your self true nature of intuition instintive plane of know of subconscious inconscious thoughts of origins to know more about your self your opinions change etc the material desconnect from your self and make you aware by agree confirm nature that might be not the case of your self true nature

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-1-2014 by regfs because: (no reason given)

TRANSCEND OF MATERIAL KNOW AND MATERIAL KNOW TRANSCEND TRANSCEND KNOW YOUR SELF TRUE NATURE OF INTUITION INSTINTIVE OF KNOW AND PLANE YOU DONT ARE BODY NOR MIND TRANSCEND TRANSCEND YOU DONT ARE BODY NOR MIND
edit on 31-1-2014 by regfs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
THE MIND IS MORE DISTANCE MUCH MORE DISTANCE YOU DONT ARE THE BODY NOR THE MIND KNOW YOUR SELF TRUE NATURE OF INTUITION INSTINTIVE PLANE AND KNOW GET OUT OF MATERIAL PLANE AND KNOW OF AGREE CONFIRM THAT LACK YOUR SELF TRUE NATURE TO DONT KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR SELF TRUE NATURE USE THE SUBCONSCIOUS INCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS OF YOUR SELF TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR SELF AND TO WHAT YOU THINK THAT KNOW IN MATERIAL PLANE AND KNOW

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

arpgme
Most people do not understand that The Vedas (Hindu Scriptures) are a religion based on SOUND not visualization. The point of saying the mantras is to vibrate the sounds so that they can be physically felt in the body:

If you just keep saying the sound in a normal voice, it will be less effective. The best way is to chant it - say it in monotone. Make you voice as deep as you can so that you can feel it in your body.

When you chant these sounds you should be physically feeling the vibration of the sounds in your body...

The sound "OO" (pronounced like the oo in food):

This sound is linked to The Root and The Sacral Chakra.

The sound "OH" (pronounced like the oa coat):

This sound is linked to The Solar Plexus (inner sun) and The Sacral Chakra.

The sound "AH" (pronounced like the a in father):

This sound is linked to The Heart Chakra

The sound "EH" (pronounced like the e in bed):

This sound is linked to The Throat Chakra

The sound "EE" (pronounced like the i in machine):

This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and Crown Chakra

The sound "ZZZ" (like a buZZing bee), MM (pronounced like the m in mom):

This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra

Again, I must repeat: When you are chanting these sounds it must be deep so that the vibration of the sounds can be felt in the PHYSICAL body in the body part associated with it. For example, You should feel sensations in your brain when you are saying "zz" , and you should feel the middle of your chest when saying "ah" .

One observation that I made experimenting with these sounds is that The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra are very closely connected.

Here is what I feel the chakras are associated with, you are free to interpret it in a different way:

Root - Feeling Safe and Eternal (no matter what everything will be ok)
Sacral - Sexuality, Lust
Solar Plexus - Intuition (as in "gut" feelings), Will-power
Heart - Passion (feeling "in love") , Compassion
Throat - Truth, Wisdom
3rd Eye - Imagination, Visions
Crown - Bliss, happiness

The feeling of an "orgasm" comes from the alignment of the lower chakras (and the heart).
There is a spiritual orgasm that can be temporary with combines the "heart" and "crown".
There is a continuous orgasm that can happen in the "crown".

edit on 13-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I'd recommend the Ham Sa Kriya Yoga exercise. it uses a combination of visualization, uncomplicated breath control, and sound to open the chakras. Almost immediate results unless you are already clear of blockages at each chakra. Exercise takes 10 to 20 minutes. does not require the visualization to be maintained without lapse just requires a sincere effort.

it actually produces less spectacular sensations the better your chakra system is because the stronger signs come from breaking or fighting the blockages. no blockages = no or little energy flow restriction and less feedback.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This is a paper from a series of postings to a neophyte or beginners level
discussion group. It details the technique as published in Donald Micheal
Kraig's Modern Magick, chapter 10, though the exercise is perhaps 1000s of
years old. In addition, it details my experience with the technique.
Hopefully, other people who have done this or similar techniques will
comment. My primary question about the technique is why do the "symptoms"
diminish over time. Suggestions are welcome.

[EDIT: i now know the answer to that question and it is given in my first post in this thread.]

There is a Kriya Yoga /Tantric technique called "Ham Sa" which is a breathing and
visualization exercise. For more precise data on how to do it read Donald
Micheal Kraig's Modern Magick, chapter ten. However the following
instructions will be enough to allow you to duplicate it. Do this while
laying down and relaxed and while wearing loose clothing. Begin slow
rhythmic breathing and listen to the sound your breathing makes.

When you breath in slowly and deeply, it should sound sort of like a drawn
out "Hahhhhhm". When you breath out it should sort of sound like a drawn out
"Saaaahhhhhh". Regulate your breath so that it sounds more like that but do
not vocalize the syllables "ham" or "sah". Once you have done this, on the
in-drawing of breath visualize your breath (as a fog perhaps) going through
your nostrils through an imaginary route up to the top of your skull, down
the back of the head, and down the spine to the tip of the tailbone. Hold
your breath as long as comfortable then exhale in the following manner:
visualize during the entire exhale, the breath going back up the spine up
the back of the neck down to the nostrils and out the nose. The imaginary
route should be just inside the skull and along the spine. On the inhale
remember to hear the "hahhhhm" for it's entire duration, and the
"saaaahhhhhh" for the entire exhale. Do this for about twenty minutes. Then
on the completion of the inhalation(s) don’t hold your breath -just pause
for a second. Now use your stomach muscles to help give you several short
exhalations. During these, you should hear "Sah, sah, sah, etc.". Keep the
visualizations up during this time and do the contractions-exhalations until
you need to inhale. do this for up to twenty minutes.
You will have an experience which is unlike anything you have probably
experienced before. However, if you have a heart condition, do not do this
exercise. You may hurt yourself. Just doing this once is enough to cause
some effects in most people. But in case you are different, try it for a
week. One final thing, don't eat a meal within two hours (at least) prior to
doing this exercise.

This exercise will probably give you good effects the very first time you
try it. If you want proof that magick is real and a physical phenomenon,
this should be one you try. The effects may be very intense. I've fully
described my results else where, but here are some things to look for.
Kriyas, a type of jerking about of various parts of the body. An intense
erotic feeling for no particular reason -excluding the chakras you've
stimulated (Remember this exercise has no physical stimulation involved at
all). Feeling sensations I can only describe as like a real live snake were
bumping about frantically on the inside of your trunk, urgently trying to
ascend and escape through your head (weird). Later your body sort of becomes
the "snake" and sways side to side like a cobra. There is also the sensation
of expansion like the hood of a cobra about the head and neck. A feeling of
nearly ultimate bliss permeates the whole experience. Also a feeling of
floating or levitation though you will not actually have left the surface
you were on. Odd feelings at various points along the imaginary path of your
visualized breath. For me it helped validate the reality of many yogic
claims such as kundalini and magick in general. It is a powerful boost to
your confidence in magick.

[EDIT: LOL: i really did not have any idea what a kriya was at that time. i just described what i felt and experienced. oh well. we all start in ignorance.]

edit on 31-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
what's the point of opening chakras? Can someone explain this to me?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The sound "OO" (pronounced like the oo in food): This sound is linked to The Root and The Sacral Chakra. The sound "OH" (pronounced like the oa coat): This sound is linked to The Solar Plexus (inner sun) and The Sacral Chakra. The sound "AH" (pronounced like the a in father): This sound is linked to The Heart Chakra The sound "EH" (pronounced like the e in bed): This sound is linked to The Throat Chakra The sound "EE" (pronounced like the i in machine): This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and Crown Chakra The sound "ZZZ" (like a buZZing bee), MM (pronounced like the m in mom): This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra

Pronounced? What accent? American, British, Scottish, Australian?

Do the sounds work using each and every accent or is it only in an American accent that the chakras can be open quickly?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

That's the reason the pronunciations are included in the very quote you copied into your reply.
They are also written in this alphabet we are using now, so do you also assume it doesn't work for those who write Asian characters? Vowels are vowels, consonants are consanants, no matter what accent you may have. The pronunciations are there for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

That's the reason the pronunciations are included in the very quote you copied into your reply.

Yet the words provided for pronunciation have the sounds OP is wishing to describe as being different when spoken with different English accents.

So I guess you have never spoken to a person using the English language where the other person has a strong accent different to yours or what you are used to hearing?

The "oo" out of the food sounds more like a quick "u" without the extended ooooooo if you know what I mean.

The "MM" like the M in mom is a quick M by someone speaking English with a strong Eastern European accent and not pronounced MM with what would sound like an extended hum when voicing the letter but a quick M without the hum.

The pronunciations are there for you.

And yet the English speaking people in different parts of the world pronounce these words slightly differently.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ok someone at some point somewhere may have laid this all out for you and every single other person out there with slightly different accents and pronunciations, and writings, and etc., but don't expect to find it on the internet. This is called esoteric information for a reason. If you want to find and understand it you will. If you want to argue semantics instead, good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks so much for this post.
"Om is a Sanskrit SOUND..."
That's the definition. It's not a t-shirt logo or tattoo design.
Show that 2-dimensional symbol to anyone, and they will exclaim, "It IS Om!"
Yet they just can't wrap their heads around the fact that it's a sound.
In the beginning, there was the word.
Not, in the beginning, there was Sanskrit, and God wrote, "Dear Universe, AUM. Love, God".

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello guys sorry if i may be off topic but i would like to help me how to handle my experience as far as the 3rd eye is concened. I am new in this community and i dont know how to post my own thread.

I have read quite a lot about the 3rd eye and i think that it is not opened but it is definitely activated. While i was wandering around the vortex i was watching the shining dots and i was trying to get inside them. When i went inside a purple one and then i was in a field with a lot of grass and a beautiful mountain. The view was perfect and i felt so relaxed but then suddenly i heard a loud voice shouting an Irish word ( i searched the word afterwards ) which was then proved to be a kigdom in Netherlands i think . Anyway this isnt too important , what i would really appreciate is if someone could help me get over this so i can keep wandering around the space like before. Because now even if i try the protective shield or the bubble it only helps against the entities that are trying to get close to you. With the most of the entities i have become quite ok cause no matter how horrifying or dark they may seem i have figured that if i visualise that i hug them and that i accept them they seem happy or not as scary as before. But i really cannot get over this sound thing , because when i heard it i didnt see anyone or anything in order to try and accept it , i heard this voice in the wind and trust me when you are relaxed and so calm this deep pitched kinda angry voice can scare you really bad. Thank you for your time and again sorry if i am off topic!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

This is called esoteric information for a reason.

Not really, Nothing hidden about the information being said in the thread, its just that what is being said can not be taught through written form and the sounds must be heard to be repeated in their correct tones.

Like I said this information the OP is passing on is being portrayed in the English language and if one is to attempt to learn from the letters and words written on paper or of a screen then there is a chance they will not get the sounds correct depending on their accent.

Ok someone at some point somewhere may have laid this all out for you

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I was referring to the additional information you are apparently seeking, as in, these examples spelled out not only in every language, but for every accent in every language?

So for the sake of NOT doing that, then, yes, English, plain old boring midwestern, no-accent havin' English.
If you're unclear as to what that is, just imagine Ryan Seacrest pronouncing them. Think less illiterate Steve Harvey or George W. Bush English, more like Brad Pitt. Or, how 90% of people on the TV, radio, commercials, and movies, made in the US talk. Or a newscaster in Texas or Louisiana, even though no one else around talks like them - with what's known to most as NO ACCENT. Like how everyone in India, who all speak English, because they have too many languages in the country to understand each other otherwise, how they KNOW it's SUPPOSED to be pronounced, regardless of their accents. Which is ALWAYS to varying degrees, depending on the person and region.

So no, you won't find it spelled out for every person on the planets' exact manner of speaking. Just pretend it's Ryan Seacrest, or Youtube an Old Navy commercial for reference, if you must. If it says "oo" as in "food", that means pronounce it how they would, whether you yourself pronounce it "FA-OO-EE-YI-UHD", or any other of thousands of possible ways across the globe, that most people who aren't from your neighborhood or village probably wouldn't understand anyway.

edit on 17-2-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I though you all here might also be interesting in this:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-2-2014 by Jacko1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think this is a more appropriate thread..

I think I might be in the infantile stage of this.

Healthier eating, exercise, positive thinking, contemplation, yoga, and ATS are my tools

I've noticed some things. Little bits of synchronicity here and there.

Yesterday while working in a new 25 million dollar building (the denaina wellness center) (I work for a small business and we are installing all of their audio and video)

I entered a room and the thermostat read 66.6 It kinda creeped me out, I left the room, then decided to turn around and see if I could change it with my energy.

Anyway i need to get to my point which pertains to the thread........

but whether I did it or not, I was focusing on raising the temperature and it did move up to 66.8, and stayed there....(I know how dumb that sounds and obviously the temperature was gradually climbing without my help)

but it felt weird, and this is kind of a spiritual building, located in a definite spiritual part of town..

I have rambled....sorry.

Here's my question... Last night I went to sleep with a melatonin while listening to a video I found after searching "lucid dream induction"

After a bit I started to feel my brain twitching around, specifically in the pineal gland area, kinda tripped me out,

Afterwards I fell into a very comfortable sleep, but no lucidity or astral projection, dang it!

It's all seeming more and more realistic to me.

So did I manifest those third eye twitches, or possibly there's some progress being made here?

edit on 22-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Had to re-paragraph

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

arpgme
Again, I must repeat: When you are chanting these sounds it must be deep so that the vibration of the sounds can be felt in the PHYSICAL body in the body part associated with it. For example, You should feel sensations in your brain when you are saying "zz" , and you should feel the middle of your chest when saying "ah" .

My chorus teacher always said you should 'sing through your ears'. To put that in my own words - If your nasal canal isn't vibrating, you're not doing it right. Pressurize your lungs, push it through your nose and control it with your mouth.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Another powerful way to strengthen and power your chakras is my Egyptian Breath.

Egyptian Cobra Breathing Technique.

Here is a technique that was given to me by my spirit guides

This Technique is sorta like a variation of the Cobra Breathing Technique.
www.ehow.com...

Step one.
Sit or stand with spine straight.

Step two.
Cross your right wrist over your left wrist and place it over your heart chakra like in the above pictures. This creates a circuit in the body where the energy flows through your heart
chakra (which is the most vital) out to all the other chakras in the body.

Step Three.
Contract your anus and inhale through you nose and hold while keeping your anus contracted.

Step Four.
Keep your anus contracted and exhale out through your mouth, and then breath in for a few more breaths ( Start small. 2-3 breaths is where I would start. After a while you can work up to 10 or so breaths)
After you have inhaled, Held, Exhaled while keeping the anus contracted a few times release the contraction on your anus as you breath out on your final breath.

Summary this version of the Cobra Breath, raises the kundalini up the spine from the base to the crown. It also secretes the Male, Female and Sexual energies within the body. It also ignites all of the chakras.

What this will do is raise your kundalini energy, empower your chakras and it also aids in the proper function of a lot of the glandular and cellur tissues/organs withing the physical body. It also stimulates the pineal gland.

Vibrating runes like mantras on a particular chakra can greatly strengthen it.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Fascinating perspective on this. I have heard that cats do not get hip failure issues like all old dogs, because purring creates sinovial fluid that heals joints. Vibration therapy?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Chakra of the day is the 6th or and the 3rd eye.

Monday or lunes, lunar day or the day of the moon is associated with the 6th chakra.

Using the days and hours are helpful, but no matter what you can do it anytime

chronosxp.sourceforge.net...

THE SIXTH CHAKRA [AJNA]

ELEMENT: Ether
COLOR: Indigo/bluish-violet
NUMBER OF PETALS: 2
PLANET: Moon
DAY: Monday
METAL: Silver
FUNCTION: Psychic vision
INNER STATE: Intuition
BREATHING TECHNIQUE: Kumbhaka Lunar Breath

VIBRATION [Choose from one of the following]:
•INANNA [Necronomicon] This vibration can be used by both new and experienced meditators.
"EE-EE-EE-N-N-N-N-AH-AH-N-N-N-AH-AH"

•AUM [Traditional chant] This vibration can be used by both new and experienced meditators.
"AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-U-M-M-M-M"

•THOR [Runic] This vibration is intermediate to advanced, but can be used by both new and experienced meditators.
"TH-TH-AH-AH-U-U-U-R-R-R" [Roll the R's]
The U rhymes with the English word tOO
Be sure to place your tongue for the 'TH' part of the vibration directly behind your front two teeth, right where your teeth meet at your gums.

•THAUM [Sanskrit] This vibration is advanced and exceptionally powerful, and should only be used by experienced meditators.
"TH-TH-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-U-M-M-M-M"
The U rhymes with the English word tOO
Be sure to place your tongue for the 'TH' part of the vibration directly behind your front two teeth, right where your teeth meet at your gums.

Note* ALWAYS KEEP THE SAME CATEGORY IN REGARDS TO YOUR WORD OF POWER, IF YOU ARE PERFORMING THE FULL CHAKRA MEDITATION; FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU ARE USING THE RUNIC VIBRATION, STAY WITH THIS AND USE THE RUNIC VIBRATIONS FOR THE OTHER CHAKRAS.

THE MEDITATION:
This meditation is best performed on Mondays during the hours of the Moon, but if you are doing the full meditation; working on all of your chakras, then any time is fine.

1. Align [visualize] your sixth chakra point down, as shown at the top of this page

2. Perform the Kumbhaka Lunar Breath

Kumbhaka Lunar Breath

Perform both of the following breathing exercises. Do the first set for several breaths, and follow with the second set for the same amount of breaths as you did with the first. For example: If you do 4 rounds with the first set, then make sure to do 4 rounds with the second set; no more, no less.

First Set:
1. Inhale through both nostrils for a count of 2
2. Hold four a count of 4
3. Exhale for a count of 6
4. Hold for a count of 4

The above constitutes one round. 3 to 6 rounds is ok for new people. Those who are experienced and advanced should go with as many as comfortable.

The following exercise should be done for as many rounds as you performed with the first set, [the above exercise]:

Second Set:
1. Inhale for a count of 6
2. Hold for a count of 6
3. Exhale for a count of 4
Do NOT hold at the bottom. However many rounds you did with set one, you need to do with this exercise.

The above constitutes one round. 3 to 6 rounds is ok for new people. Those who are experienced and advanced should go with as many as comfortable.

3. Breathe in, focus upon, and feel your sixth chakra and on the exhale, vibrate your selected word of power several times.

4. Remain still, focusing upon and feeling your sixth chakra for several minutes.

I just go after the buzzing or vibrating sensation in the 6th chakra.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join