It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is a great post! I learned this technique a while ago from Mantak Chia (if I'm not mistaken). It is really effective and I would recommend to focus on the lower 3 chakras first, they are the most important, because the more energy you have on those, the easier the upper third will charge/balance. Thanks for reminding me about this technique.
In addition, you can also balance your chakras by playing KarmaBucks - Path to Enlightenmentkarmabucks.com... It is a game about the lessons of each chakra and by playing your chakras get balanced...in addition the music in the background will also balance your chakras . Check it out, it's free.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Love your website by the way!
edit on 20-6-2016 by eduardoalarcon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I'm a few years late to congratulate you on your post, but that makes perfect sense.

I have found that "aetheric" energy is released when matter/energy is vibrated, or in some way under the influence of energy.

It makes sense that if you can make a sound that vibrates a physical structure, that the physical vibrations will feed the aetheric energy in that chakra. Aetheric energy is in essence the portion of the vortex of aether that is matter shaken off as matter is moved accelerated/decelerated.

Motion rectifiers create motion due to the same effect.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Update:

You don't need chakras and you can get rid of them! You only need your Inner-Sun (Higher Self, Inner Being, Kingdom of God within you).

If you take light and shine it through a crystal, it breaks down into 7 pieces (7 colors of the rainbow). You can be a being of whole light.

The Gold/Yellow Inner Sun is within, chakras are a system to weaken it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I must say, why are so many people misguided with low level spiritual study such as this incomplete yoga/chakra new age stuff?

I highly recommend that humans in this thread read up Falun Gong practioning. It reveals all to you. Sadly millions of practioners have died in China for doing this, it's outlawed, and there are known Chinese government officials who regularly eat/torture/rape/molest/ and imprison these wonderful humans for this

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dustytoad

this eee sound i hear it a lot, i used to think it was some sort of electrical noise, i am always meaning to start doing meditation
and have read up a good bit, but i have never heard anyone else talk about that eee sound before in regards to the chakras, my daughter heard it the other day and said do you ever hear an eee sound that no one else can here, i said yes quite often.
do you think i should close my eye and concentrate on it the next time i hear it?.... never did that before

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

.The open consonant sounds have their correspondences also. What are the applications for F,H,L,M,N,NG,R,S,V,Z, AND ZH?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It may be important to mention since many leave it out in discussion of opening them, that all of the energies should be directed through the 3 layers of the central channel or Sushumna after they are fully opened.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What's the hurry? Spiritual work takes time and patience. It's not a good idea to do any kind of Yoga without proper intructions and basic preparations.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I've heard chakras are a CONTROL SYSTEM and people do "chakra removal process".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes when you are chanting mantras sound is important. However visualization of the nature of the sound existing in the chakra and Hz and Tone of the sound are what play the most crucial role.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Orange88

Depends on one's goal in detachment from the physical realm into the spiritual... the mortal coil is the root or serpent energy wrapped around the root or base chakra; without any realization or opening of them; then it is only the gross body in a world of duality. Once all open together; then there is the divine union, physical and spiritual meet... and then everything inverts, as a higher and lower "self" still in duality until the self is over come into one of complete union.

Attached to the gross form there is only duality; the higher and lower self fighting the Yin and Yang not in total union; harmony or balance... but when they meet it is always in one of action; the black and white becomes a grey area... doubt, question and confusion will linger... until they balance internally; external then turns inside out where all the doubt, question and confusion then mirrors what was once inside only because it mirrored the outside to begin with giving rise to the doubt, question and confusion as cause for it's being or existence.

But it is not cause; what one chooses to attach too is an intent to attach out of desire; whether that desire is more of it or less of it? Makes no difference; attachment is attachment. Ceasing attachment; means ceasing desire one way or the other... in such a manner the cycle of it's arising ceases to be dependent on you as the cause, one simply notices it's arising and passing in the world of phenomena coming and going... of course attached to whatever it is? Is what keeps giving it cause to arise and to pass... how is a mind free when so attached to have more or less of it?

When not attached to such things? Knowing what such brings as a cause with it... suffering or stress from that attachment; then empathy, when seeing it as a manifestation in another knowing it's cause is that attachment in the world of duality? One points... hey, wanting it you give rise and become cause for it, not wanting it you give rise and become cause for it... so either way that attachment or desire for it or against it keeps it all spinning or arising in ones being; allowing it not not only manifest in one's own life as suffering or stress, but in others lives as suffering or stress.

Round and round chasing it and fleeing from it simultaneously; but it only takes one to be so attached for it to continue going round and round and round... so it is personal responsibility; to deliver onself from the attachment to whatever it is as it is oneself; that is giving rise too it being thus attached... seeing such attachment and the suffering it brings oneself chasing or running from it? Then it is best to let go and stop grasping at it... then it becomes like anitmatter and matter meeting; it ceases to matter or have energy to manifest in one's being. Pointing at another being cause for it manifesting in one's life to bring oneself suffering and stress; will not cease the desire or attachment they have... only you can do that for oneself... by picking up and taking to the task of it.

Once the tak is done; all one can do is be like a doctor and pointing; as in: Hey, stop doing that it is doing nothing but bringing you suffering and stress; building or maintaining a dwelling for it to exist as a host for it wanting it there as a guest or not being the exact cause for it being there... better to burn the entire house or dwelling for such things down; then where is it going to exist?

Each of those flowers, lights or vibrations has an energy in their expression... in tune or out of tune: As Orange88 suggests cutting the string; will cease one from playing it's vibrations altogether.

All in tune? Rainbow body manifestation... all cut? The clear light of being; and simply so, as grasping being choice to what is grasped? Is what complicates... what arises also passes; so each moment by moment by moment? Countless comings and goings as there is no place for them to dwell; no matter how attached they may be to oneself as an expression or manifestation of being.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

My favorite chant is "Nam Myho Renge Kyo"

Will this open my chakras? Lead to enlightenment? Or just calm a tortured soul?

Zen Flesh, Zen Bones....

Within Zen Flesh, Zen Bones it states that the experience of awareness (and perhaps the chakra energizing) may dawn between two breaths. After breath comes in (down) and just before turning up (out) - the beneficence (evil removed). The breath curves from up to down - through both these turns, realize. Or, whenever inbreath and outbreath fuse, at this instant touch the energyless energy-filled center. This is difficult only for the impure. Consider your essence as light rays rising from center to center up the vertebrae, and so rises livingness in you. Feel this as lightning.

So while chanting and breathing out, and before breathing in again, focus on the beneficence (removing evil).

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Attachment to pure and impure will become a hurdle... one will run from what is judged impure towards what they judge pure. Where is balance going to occur in such an extreme? Detachment from it must occur otherwise one will create a cycle of pure and impure... feeding only what one sees as pure then that view becomes twisted in judging all else other than what is judged as pure makes all else impure opposite... that's duality meaning drawing a line ceases that balance. Others are not oneself... this is not a dualistic notion, others can mirror us in action or expression but not in total... one would say it is because of that very attachment, but impermanence if someone passes you do not pass... the only place they had an expression outside of a body was in your judgment of experience of them... so what they have shown you of themselves becomes them, but not really them in total and never could be... just a facet of a whole; if they have given you pain and suffering? They have just shown you suffering... a mirror of what attachment does, attached to pain it is spread so it is not so painful... so compassion and empathy of someone is sought to help relieve it... not attached to pain how can one spread it? In ignorance that it is not painful of course.

Ignorance not bliss; for that reason... forbearance, is an expression of compassion; patience... to say there is always time until there isn't. Personal responsibility means taking repsonsibility to remove the cause of suffering, of extremes out of oneself in tolerance, wisdom and understanding... not going to extremes drawing a line... making an enemy on the otherside. If someone has drawn one? Accept it; you didn't draw it and they have every right to draw one from freewill and choice to do so. Since they drew it not your responsibility unless you choose to try to make peace, bring clarity as a mediator. Remember you didn't draw it, someone else did that also does notmean you are on the otherside of it unless you have chosen a side and gone to an extreme in a judgment in doing so.

Impermanence; things arise and pass, come and go... every moment brand new never the same as the last, so when is that pure going to become impure? If someone drags attachment of pure or impure forward into that present moment of course. Leave it be no need to keep dragging it forward; if it is there as pain or pleasure karma either way running from karma is an impossibility, one cannot stop ripplesin a pond after rocks have been thrown into it, only time can. Intent builds karma; so mindfulness of the intent is it selfish intent? Negative karma even if the intent is meant well as there was wanting of some sort out of it.

Body, speech, and mind are the three worlds... they give rise and support each other; what they support is a choice as well as what they hold or are attached to by the 5 consciousnesses or senses, each separate as a consciousness, full awareness of the eye... the eye sees the mind does not label in wat coud be called simply seeing, if it does then seeing has become complicated in attachment or grasping f concepts with the mind, same with the other sense consciousnesses... those attachments housed in the 6th consciousness or the mind, if they come in they will also go... that's the natural order.

So between each breath of coming and going IS that space between those two extremes where the void of no coming nor going takes place. Eventually that small space widens and becomes all encompassing... bliss is not the goal sure it will arise but then attached to bliss/rapture? Will prevent it's arising again, because it is gone trying to make what is gone arise again? Requires detachment to what is gone... as letting go is what caused it to arise the first time if it has... so attached to bliss/rapture? No space for it being in the extreme of looking and attachment to what has passed.

Of course the three worlds, body, speech, and mind those familiar with the dogmatic? Dharmakaya, Shambhogakaya, Nirmanakaya... but throwing away concepts for other concepts is still concepts and sitting is just sitting unless something else arises that ceases it to be sitting... like thinking. Then it is sitting and thinking.

edit on 31-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

One may detach from it temporarily just to clean/energize their chakras, then if one needs their impurity or suffering, they may reattach again. It will be difficult but not impossible. However, isn't the goal of these practices to gain awareness of the suffering/impurity for the next choice in the path and energize our body/soul/mind with life-giving oxygen and vibration?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The goal is to end suffering... first turning inwards, seeing attachment that brings oneself suffering, and laying it down... if we make a repeating cycle of attachment then we create our own suffering from that attachment. Eventually all inner attachment is purged and suffering for oneself ceases to exist... but the goal is to end suffering, so path still not done eh? Time to point n matter how futile that may seem out of empathy so others suffering ends as well...

Path very selfish at first until that self ends with it falling so does the suffering that arises with that self... but suffering still present in the world... knowing the pain hey, how can I help or point to ease it? Stop it in the world... suffering ending for oneself? Half done. Sure one could ignore it as their task and burden is lain down, but seeing so much pain in the world it would require turning a blind eye that has opened and well a blind eye is what we started with... as far as ego self goes. Grasping and attachment won't end one's own suffering... thats the illusion.

edit on 31-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Some might end their suffering by turning a blind eye/entering denial again, so as to not suffer because they have no power to change anyone's path but their own.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That is what theravada and mahayana have debated for a long time now...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to post this as this is my first ppdt on ATS. About nine months ago I was meditating with my boyfriend--when we were done with our sessions we opened our eyes and found there was a rope with a single sewing needle stuck in it hanging from his drawer. This wasn't there before the meditation but we had a reoccuring theme of nails appearing in random places (a specific nail which we attempted to discard more than once). We have since moved our location and I've made efforts to vibrate higher with crystals, sage, and meditation that I now usually practice alone. Any thoughts? Now we continue to have random items appear and move.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kelxeliz

Sewing needles typically accompany thread. The rope... well if it was deconstructed how many threads would fit in he needle? Thread is typically a sign of fate; first sarted meditating? How many threads will be how many times one first started meditating in previous lives.

Life in ignorance is an illusion; those hings showing up? Are showing you that directly. The mind filled with concepts filled illusion called knowledge but yet it is ignorant to he true nature of reality. It does not matter what anyone has ever thought said or claimed about what we call the sun... it is in it's true naure of what it does no words or concepts will change it from it's true nature or absolute reality.

So when meditating the illusion and veil is lifting and things not concieved of as existent but are existent have started to appear as the conceptual illusion fades or thins.

No big deal, I would constantly pick up all sorts of coins off the bathroom floor every single day in the last house I lived in. Things arise and pass all is impermanent and impermanence is he only permanent thing there is... the mind is simply awareness it only exists where one places a sense faculty. All of the subjects and objects inhabiting it as thought are not you not a self and not a mind... so let them go and suffering of the ego self ends; the grasping and clinging of all not oneself however? Become blatantly apparent... but when there is no self left what can such a thing cling too?

edit on 10-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join