It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

There are no shortcuts.

If you seek ever deepening peace and meditate correctly you are on the right path.

There is no artificial conflict between mental focus and the OM (sound) vibration.

They key is awareness and not getting lost in the ego.

This achieved by correct practices such as meditation.

Initially there is a focus on the point slightly above and between the eyes,the breath, correct posture, remaining focused in an open manner.

As your practice improves the awareness becomes internalized and goes to higher levels.

The focus on the third eye is to return awareness to the heart while remaining grounded and balanced.

At some point you will become aware of an auditory harmony, singing, chanting, or poetry may help as well as the great books on metaphysics depending on your path.

The awareness of sound harmony happens at the deeper states and before the third eye begins to open.

The point is not to think about it too much and become disturbed by the ripples of your own mind, what is right or wrong.

Just concentrate at levels beyond thought.

If you experience peace or joy or improved awareness and deeper concentration you are doing something right.

edit on 28-6-2017 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

The Om sound to me sounds like this at about 5 seconds in it is persistent as a constant... not only internal as blood flow when laying on my side but external from the earth itself when sitting up.

There are other persistent sounds including the unstuck one like the harp trees in Asrocytes sp.? thread... my thought struck them however on sight... whether a sound was made ask the tree that fell if it made one or not.

lol tree and harp being a concept, the sound was sound the ear grasping it as tree and falling? The illusion from grasping at those concepts. Could say lap top lid closing but then discriminating mind would say no it sounds like this... and that sounds like that.

Yet the tires sing OM

I enjoyed your reply the vocal creation has it advantages but oh how silence is always pregnant with meaning. Birthing or becoming the next reach less one grasps that tiger by the tail of the last thought until the next ceases to arise. Inner silence does not equate to outer silence.

The unstuck note? eventually cuts all cords of that perceived outer clinging; in such a manner practice is simply playing one of those seven instruments while one goes unstuck and joins the band of peace eternally playing on.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That's pretty sage advice, I will definitely utilize this when I meditate next. Thank you

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I was always told ignition occurs, at the sacral chakra.

Do you know what the purple or violet flame is. I know it was better than sex.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Wow did all them sounds and felt the vibrations in all the places i was supposed to...amazing.
How do i get to the levels of Jung or Robert Anton Wilson, i want to communicate with the entities of the universal mind.
Great thread btw

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AstrapisekirtS

The best archetypes are those shooting their mouths off inside of you from what you eat,,, food dropped from ear to ear is too corny for any nutrition, it just packs you up with the same old serial.

Jung or old alike this world and the next and hear/here after are just the same damned thing running in the same old circular patterns... alive or dead they rarely know anything except appetite; and try to conglomerate as an element to float the same old # across.

Becoming is a link in the chain of causation that means becoming the elements, as in fire water air and earth... if they want to nail you onto some old philosophical boat? Or cause you psychological damage?

Not self, suffering and impermanence will sink all directions. They run around by the nose like a stubborn whatever trying to tame the measurable vast space and only fill it with their own ignorance, Who are they? All life trembles so from their own disease? The continually jump all nets instead of simply being,

They tell their toots out of both ends; that only silence cooks drowns sways and boughs as they kick all their ashes asunder as the whip of greed the sound of hate and delusion cracks another round open.

That sort of delusion cannot be tamed.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Best to hang the flowers around the cows neck and leave the BS home. Remain humanif thats what you think you are...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have meditated by mentally chanting aammm on inhale and oomm on exhale it opened my third eye not fully but my intuition went thru the roof to the point i had to stop because i would freak people out because i would know what they were feeling and their thoughts when speaking to them which is totally unsettling. it created a tingling in the center of my forehead with two kind of wings on either side and the top of my head sort of opened tingled when meditating ive also had very vivid visions of faces, animals, eyes & entities? if that's what you would call them showing me events to the point of something major happening in the news and i intuitively already knew it so wasn't freaked out? if that makes sense?

Any way ive stopped for the moment but while i did meditate it was supreme. AAMMM on inhale OOmmm on exhale mentally chanting with every breath
I would expect this to work with the other chakras ex
Laamm on inhale oommm on exhale vaamm on inhale oommm on exhale ect ect also breath thru center line letting inhale hit back of / top of throat.
edit on 14-5-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

that only chases the inner dreamscape around... make sure to have a steady point directly from the tip of your nose; and eye level with a gentle smile and eyes fixated on that spot.

Why? When the third eye opens another dream world between birth and death begins... in the 12 links of causations mouth. Mind your cause as the ego self reaps and bare in mind the larger ego self of the world as a whole... when confronted with not self? Palms together in the compassionate Namaste heart level, the moon is the awakened one on the left, then one can gesture on the right with the hand down as a take these steps... the fore fingers can touch meaning pluck a different flower or petal or ring finger as in marry the earth... when a being appears in front place the left hand on the lap palm up for the medicine Buddha and then make the earth touching mudra.

This vacates ALL into their own wheel of life/causation and those attached.

Be sure to read the Suragama Sutta... as it explains the Alaya state of consciousness. That hairs breadth in between which all beings dwell in the immeasurable of form/formlessness.

Many think Buddhism is all about the feel good or blissing out as a career path in life? That is wrong as it only raises and lowers beings ignorant to the cycle of life in and out of the stupid heavens and hells of various belief systems.

Light path dark path is simply Bhava... the seventh heaven is those thinking they have a claim to the seed of the flower to which the cow is tied too in each of those... 33rd heaven is where the actual marriage takes place in the Siva/Shakti realm. The highest point and in reflection of knowledge the lowest point.

When one Kundalini's up top? He/She throws the crown to the lowest point... then one sits in their stupid pile of dukka thinking they know something. This is a Chirst consciousness sort of state; to be nailed by the three poisons. In ignorance and bliss as a marriage that is time to refocus and stop chasing the dragon of that blissful moment. As it is the Demon or Mara of deaths mouth holding the first link in it's mouth while the inner spins appetite or greed, craving, desire.

The next step once released is to break the senses; as that is where those that are trying to claim crowns as gods on those flowers/ckaras dwell. Manure of experience just watering the inner lawns and building the terraces etc. they will fight the 6 realms or eye, ear, nose,/mouth, tactile sensation and of course mind.

Well all of those are NOT self and no matter who or what they may think they are? Prone to suffering... prone is a good contemplation. So SIT, STAND, and LAY. This is the static or Bodhisatta form that those dwelling in the 8th but really not as the rest is collapsed and the new earth or firmament begins yet again.

Best to think of the old connect the dots as points of light in all pervasive space... what is this image? Get a pen and draw.

lol at the constellations; being demanded to be ROMANISED... why not spread out and learn something else? This points of light will make sure you do as the pericarp or skull cap; that Shakti will drink the blood from in the hell/hells you have created as an individual and have spread to the world in ignorance or commanded or tried to get others to do in commanding armies of ONE against another; that is the Yin/Yang when stuck the battle ground of follower and followed when meeting face to face on the grounds of death.

It's just an old in and out of the womb story that blows so much wind you would have to cling to a tree to give birth until the elephant rolls out of your side as Maitreya... as the ACTUAL human birth is so long and difficult to achieve. Many dream that Plato cave inside all of those rotting corpses in dream after dream stuck in the chains or cycles of ignorance they bind themselves and others too aghoras know this take all too well as they slide through old skins other life etc..

So be a root dweller is to be that child and just sit, stand or lay down in a static point.

if TMI my apologies as there is moisture born; which fills the inner and outer rivers which is simply stream entry; for those trying to float across their own chains or binds of ignorance. The other elements should also be considered as bone/stone/earth/firmament, the Path to Purity sutta explains this very well...

When someone says 1000 points of light... what state do you think that sort of ignorance wants to attach too? When those looms they are trying to weave are Buddhas flames? Burned asunder as Arhats or simply adherents of the path... to build and cross all worlds without and within as ONE.

This of course does not mean ALL are ONE as the house builder is YOU the other, NOT self... so point well made but poison a silly suggestion.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Here's an awesome meditation track with Tibetan Bowls.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-12-2018 by NeroBardo because: The video seems to have problems embedding.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NeroBardo

A good contemplation for the ten directions... as the unstruck and struck go.

Very rare to hear the "lute", even rarer to hear the sympathetic sutta spoken on either the too taught or too loose.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Recently had a OBE / lucid dream that revolved around this very thing.
Now if I could only isolate the frequencies. Not an audio file myself.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is such a great explanation, thank you 🕉

a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I do chakra work every week, for me personally i find easy to visualize, sounds do not work that great for me. With intention and visualization i can make my charkas to be active, to spin, to pulsate.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The sound "ZZZ" (like a buZZing bee), MM (pronounced like the m in mom): - the buzzing sound doesn't have the M sound in it - is the sound to be made zzz or mmm?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you for this.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ka Ya Ra Sa Va La

Om is the lotus opening it or or closing it (the gates)

Then touch earth.

The practice I used was counting the koan that goes with it?

When one is returnable to all things to what is the one returnable too?

The mudra? Ultimate enlightenment

The wall is removing the skandhas and transforming them ever so slight in the ten directions knowing one's range is an on going process to not fall into the thicket of views.

Delusion seeing one as a corpse, enemy or food? One will be treated as such.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you very much for sharing appreciate it!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join