It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
I asked a friend of mine in in the Lakewood area if they'd seen anything like you have, since they're up watching the meteor shower: They told me "no", and said if ANYTHING big like that really was going on, it'd be plastered all over FB, Twitter & YT by now, if not local news, too.

I'm calling BSing troll on this one. It's not like Denver & the surrounding cities & towns are devoid of life to view this at this hour.

I have no reason to troll this website. I've been a member for longer than most of you, but since I pretty much see the same topics over and over, I don't respond much. Tell your friend you have to watch for a bit because they don't stand out too much unless you know where to look, but eventually you WILL see them and there are many still out there right now. Patience and you will see, I promise. Xenongod out!

P.S. They tend to hang inside of hazy cloud structure most of the time, they rendezvous with one another and produce others sometimes.
edit on 12-8-2013 by xenongod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Last bump, took one last look and they are still there, some alone and some rendezvousing with others. Kind of bummed me out that someone is calling this BS/troll work, so I'm going to bed, kids got school soon, so I say Goodnight to all the ATS members. I even reported this to the National UFO Report Center, so you may not hear from me again, good or bad? Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i'm up to hunt perseids, will check Galveston skies.

I wish somebody had checked heavens-above.com for background stars.

also, a little better angular motion description will be helpful. azimuth and elevation, practice eyeballing it.

fist width at arms length is ten degrees. try it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by xenongod

Are you gonna post some pics or not ? If a person can't get their hands on a camera in this time frame ?
Then something is wrong and OP, you're becoming less and less believable. IMO
edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

This is true.

I know when I can't get access to a camera I just make one from a shoelace and an old egg.

Might not be HD quality, but if someone says they have no camera, they're trolling you for sure.

Hmm, shame OP. But please don't do what someone suggested and use a laser. If it's something normal, and you do that, it is reckless and stupid. Dangerous also. And gives us all a bad name.

What you need is a camera!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Any updates OP and co not on the troll bandwagon?

Seems to have just gone dead.. Oo

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

ok - you have seen lights that you conclude to be " UFO activity " over Denver for pretty much 4 hours , continuous activity , correct ?

can you please update us on what reaction this generated in a city of > 600K people , ie news reports , radio shows , newspapers etc etc

it beggars belief that no one else noticed - thus you should receive co-oberating reports - or a prosaic explaination for what you observed

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What's your Neighbours and wifes opinion of what they saw,,?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Nothing about this on the Denver news websites at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Last bump, took one last look and they are still there, some alone and some rendezvousing with others. Kind of bummed me out that someone is calling this BS/troll work, so I'm going to bed, kids got school soon, so I say Goodnight to all the ATS members. I even reported this to the National UFO Report Center, so you may not hear from me again, good or bad? Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

I'm sorry you're frustrated. I have sen what you are seen (years ago). I believe you and wish I could've seen it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's time they invent the real time stream camera on camera's and cellphones .... streaming video directly on the Internet so everybody could see it life, no error for falsification

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Just noticed something Xenongod.....for someone without a Camera why did you choose Xenon as a user name.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hold that wrecking ball people. OP did you see this recent story or no ?

The guy in that video may be an expert on planes, but he doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about insects flying in front of video cameras. Just about all of the objects in that video looked like insects flying close to the camera, with their proximity to the camera just making them appear to be moving very fast.

I admit there was one object that looked a bit odd on the freeze frame, but I would need to look at it more closely before I say it wasn't an insect. As for the other objects in that video, it seemed very likely to me that they were just insects.

As for the OP...:

I can't believe that over the 5+ hours you said you saw these objects that neither you, your wife, nor your neighbors could get a hold of a camera. Plus, due to the meteor shower last night, there were many other people watching the sky, and if there were many of these lights "all over the place" for several hours, I suspect someone else might have noticed.

In fact, one ATS member here responded that his friends in the Denver area were watching the meteor shower and did NOT see the lights all over the sky that you claim to have seen. True, that's only one ATS member, and I can't confirm what he said, but then again, I suspect if there was really something in the sky, others would have seen/reported it.

edit on 8/12/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am so surprised this has not yet been moved to the HOAX BIN

OP screams

OMG, they are all over the sky, NOT stars, meteor, planes or satellites folks, this IS REAL DENVER, please wake up and go outside w/ some cameras now! Godbless

Sorry OP but you don't have a cell phone/video camera but a computer??? NO Neighbors that do either? All CRAPPY OLD cell phones even have a camera...

You offer not a shred of evidence and expect anyone to believe it?

Let's not forget the "Angel Wings"...
edit on 12-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Just noticed something Xenongod.....for someone without a Camera why did you choose Xenon as a user name.

Lol !
That was classic.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
I just checked again and it is still there! Please someone with a camera catch this NOW! It looks like a star but then it moves around in a circle of high clouds. I know I'm not crazy, showed my neighbors and now my wife is saying that she hope they take me away! Xenongod

I know you're for real because I saw the exact same thing 3 years ago. I was so baffled that I sorta freak out because I never seen no crazy %&*# in my life.

Still this day, I want to know what the heck it is?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for that video. Those looks like drones to me and I'm not talking about the typical ones we see either. These looks more advance and superior in technology.

Can I prove that theory, no. Do we have that kind of technology, yes.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Good morning, and the story behind my name is that a comic book called "Xenon" that came out when I was younger and I collected all of the series. Since the name "Xenon" had been used by others so much, I added on the "god" to differentiate me from the others. Great comic too, highly recommend checking it out!

The naysayers can do as they please, but I and others know what we saw and will never forget. It's going to take a really nice video camera to capture these because of the low light and distance they are at. I tried using my China cellphone, even set it for "night" exposure to no avail. I've calmed down some and got some decent sleep in, been slacking on chores so I need to get away from this cursed machine and get busy. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join