It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hold that wrecking ball people. OP did you see this recent story or no ?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Exciting stuff! Thanks for sharing, we need a real time ufo alerter!

I'm getting a funny feeling there are going to be some 'I told you so's ' coming sooner than I first thought , these things are a daily occurrence.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, I've seen those reports, but this is happening NOW and still more are showing up. I've finally made contact with a progressive radio station in Boulder and they are looking into it also now. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Now, this will be fun to watch and hopefully someone has some video. It will show up on youtube anytime now. Great thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just found this link with updates... I got to eager it's not tonight's stuff. sorry. Still interesting site.

www.nuforc.org...
edit on 12-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Sober for four years, tobacco-free for four months, and also been weaning myself off of Celexa/Citalopram because I don't have insurance and want to be off of ANY extra crutch chemicals that I can. Other than the poisons in our water, air, and food, I'm rather cleaned out and doing well. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

edit on 12-8-2013 by xenongod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

OP change your last comment real quick as a favor to yourself ! At least the part that starts with big.
edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Thank you sir, I made a report there. They are still out there too, and my neck is starting to cramp. Thanks to all who took interest in this and I hope and pray they are friendly! Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you, won't happen again!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I had two orbs that would stay in my sky for a long time every night. I got tired of them and I kid you not, I prayed and just said, "If you are against Jesus, then I rebuke you and command you to leave in the name of Jesus" and they left.

They looked like stars sort of that would change from white to red, and no they were not planes. Bahahahaaaa. I know what plane lights look like. These looked like stars that stayed in the same spot every night. I thought they were satellites for a long time but then thought, no they are too low.

They have not been back in quite some time. Anything that runs at the name of Jesus is not something I want hanging around.
edit on 12-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

By that rationale could you not just pray to Jesus to make the damn things land, have a quick chat over a cup of coffee and maybe a photo op?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I really wish someone with a better means of documenting this would do so. I went back outside and they are all over the sky. Once again I reiterate, they are not stars, planes, satellites, meteors, or comets, and since my neighbors are so nosy they came out too and I have more witnesses now too. I prayed a lot tonight too, even got down on my hands and knees with my daughter to give us some strength and security in Jesus Christ, Amen. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
And did you ask for a camera too?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

None of your neighbors have cameras?
Is this a camera free zone?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

None of your neighbors have cameras?
Is this a camera free zone?

I live in a low income area where Spanish is the dominant language, luckily for me I know poco espanol to communicate some, but regretfully no one has a camera. I'm unemployed with numerous health problems so I'm pretty much sure I would be first in line for the furnace at FEMA camps. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I asked a friend of mine in the Lakewood area if they'd seen anything like you have, since they're up watching the meteor shower. They told me "no", and said if ANYTHING big like that really was going on, it'd be plastered all over FB, Twitter & YT by now, if not local news, too.

I'm calling BSing troll on this one. It's not like Denver & the surrounding cities & towns are devoid of life to view this at this hour.

edit on 8/12/2013 by Nyiah because: Typos

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Sure I could, but since I don't believe in aliens then I would not be true to what I believe I should do. I have no need to talk to angels / messengers of God. If they are against Jesus, why would I want to talk to them. So, my prayer suited my purposes.

I think UFO's are inter-dimensional craft. God used one in Ezekiel, and I'm pretty sure the fallen ones have em too. MUFON has a very good video on alien abductions stopping when people pray or rebuke them in Jesus name. It's been kept quiet though because most everyone is anti-Christian in that community.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
no those a just fire flys

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join