It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

It has moved west some and the clouds are leaving now, but it's still there, blinking colors, moving erratically different directions. like it's swimming and gets a burst towards it's wanted direction. I would need a motion capture camera to get any one to agree, still shots won't do! Duct taped the kids and running in and out and still catching some good fire balls too! Xenongod

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
doesn't sound like a Meteor or anything like that...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Call the cops and see if they can get a Heli up there.

Call the cops ? At best they'll just tell him it's a firecracker ! But to follow that advice
you raise your chances of being maced, clubed, tazed or shot by at least 200%.
Just call mufon.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No sir, there are plenty of meteors and fireballs too but this one NOT those! One last zero in explanation if you are in Denver area. There is a storm over the mountains to the north of the UFO, and it is still visible, moving back and forth in a swimming motion, blinking different colors, even producing some kind of "wave" out from it too. Nothing man-made that I know of moves or looks like this, and is not a meteor. My last post unless someone gets a moving picture of it, at least I tried and ashamed that I'm poor and don't own a camera that could capture this. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Call the cops and see if they can get a Heli up there.

Call the cops ? At best they'll just tell him it's a firecracker ! But to follow that advice
you raise your chances of being maced, clubed, tazed or shot by at least 200%.
Just call mufon.

Hell no, not calling the cops. I called the fire department some months ago to ask where the nearest Nuclear Fallout Shelter is like we had in the '70s and they had no clue what I was talking about and probably put me on a "cuckoo" list. Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There is MORE NOW, all over the sky if you watch closely, you can almost make out "angel wings" on them! This is certainly something for SOMEONE with the ways and means to get a record of, PLEASE?!! Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seriously, I'm not making this up, for certain we see two UFOs circling each other blinking RED now over the mountains, and another one straight up over our head that is dancing around too now. Too much light pollution for us to see much more right now, and I'm not going to bed anytime soon! Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Bummer!
Even with the meteor shower going on, nobody was out looking at the sky?
Nothing will ever be proven, because so few people are aware of their surroundings nowadays!
Imagine if hundreds of people saw something at the same time!
Was it anywhere near the flight paths for a major airport?

One of the last weekends before school starts, everyone should be outside!
Maybe too many people live surrounded by light pollution?

Plus, I'm not too sure because of the time difference, because I'm east coast...
but I believe at the time you posted this, the 5th season of Breaking Bad was on!
I only know this 'cause we had a family get-together tonight,
& I heard the kids & grandkids talking about it!

WOQ

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
OMG, they are all over the sky, NOT stars, meteor, planes or satellites folks, this IS REAL DENVER, please wake up and go outside w/ some cameras now! Godbless

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

The Perseid meteor shower is peaking tonight. So don't get confused. It wont' happen until past midnight. This may aswer your question.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wish I could see it!!!

Any live radio shows in your area that you could call & give a heads up to?
What about a TV news station? They are always looking for news!
I know...are you on Facebook...best way to put the word out!
WOQ

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dude, if its that intense someone is recording it. Keep an eye on youtube, maybe throw out a request on twitter. In the mean time, record any verifiable information that you can.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Why can't they be over martha's vine yard and abduct our prez?

Then i will believe they are benevelent beings from space.

PS Denver is swarming with military - don't you know that?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't use Twitter, and I have called numerous radio stations and news outlets but no one is answering at this time of night. My oldest daughter has been with me most the night now because she saw the additional ones and now too anxious to sleep, and she is a witness too. I don't know what else to do.

These are not meteors, military vehicles, stars, planes or our eyes playing tricks on us. These are for REAL and need help documenting this. Xenongod out!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dang it man! This would drive me nuts. Hopefully a YouTube video will pop up tommarrow.
(...this was my first post on ATS!)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Are you gonna post some pics or not ? If a person can't get their hands on a camera in this time frame ?
Then something is wrong and OP, you're becoming less and less believable. IMO
edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So aliens came to Earth, it's 2013 and you couldn't acquire a camera for use in an hour and twenty minutes to make history. Colossal failure... you must feel horrible.

Or you're just telling tall tales on the Internet.

Guess which one I think is true?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Get a Laser on it...make contact man.

Ok, don't point a laser at it ffs. If it's anything BUT an alien spacecraft you will be up for serious charges.

A high powered torch or LED might be enough if you want to try and "communicate"

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

So it just looks like a star that's making erratic maneuvers? no other lights? nothing blinking? different or changing colors?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join