It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Flood of Asylum Requests at U.S./Mexico Border

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
Of course now Ill be labeled a racist for stating facts

Welcome to ATS!

But on another note, this is how I prefer Mexican immigrants: Legal. They're actually seeking for asylum instead of border hopping. I say for each legal application from Mexico, we deport an illegal. That way, we switch out those who broke the law (and continues to do so working illegally) with those who are abiding by the law.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
stop with this Illegal BS people are born of this earth...NO flippen borders exist...when are people going to learn this FACT!

NO one NATION,PEOPLE,RELIGION or RACE can lay claim to any piece of dirt on this planet....ANYONE...Who say they have borders are wrong.....Borders do not exist ....they are imaginary and non existent.....

The sooner people wake up to this FACT the more free we will become....IF you enjoy enslavement then keep on believing in borders....IF you profess Freedom then know FREEDOM knows no bounds and recognises no Boundaries......

Any border that was taken by the gun should be destroyed by the gun.....NOT a single American has a SINGLE right to Claim a single spec of that land as their own....just as not a SINGLE nation has the right to Claim land as their own.....EACH and everyone of us are born of Earth....live with it,......IT IS FACT!.

We are on a pale blue dot. Deal with it.

if you kids don't play nicely on blue dot. Il have to give you an eternal time out.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Damn, it doesn't get anymore controversial than this, most of you know the expression; opinions are like buttholes because everyone has got one, so here is mine.

I am an American of Mexican descent (please do not confuse me with those that label themselves as Mexican-Americans because either you are a Mexican or an American but not both) living in Europe and from here does seem like the troubles out there are very intense because of the cartels. According to distant relatives that I still have in Mexico, that I happen to stay in contact with thanks to the marvels of the Internet, tell me that the people with problems with the cartels are mostly criminals and/or people that were stupid enough to go into business with them. SO I SAY TO ALL THEM ASYLUM SEEKERS TO GO TO HELL, there are 190+ countries in the world so go bother some of them first then come back and tell us why they denied granting you political asylum and based on that tell us why should we.

I am second generation American and I am very sick and tired of watching the 6 o'clock news about yet another murder where the main suspect(s) are "Mexican-Americans or Mexicans".

Addendum: Not to worry guys, as I stated above, I am an American from Mexican descent and facts are facts. You'll never see me characterizing facts as racism. I really hate those ethnicities that jump to use and/or abuse the "race" card for just about anything just to get publicity or to blackmail the system into doing something that favors only a small part of society. To hell with them as well...

edit on 12-8-2013 by Vanux because: Addendum

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder what the real indiginous Americans think of this? Strangers coming onto your land and claiming things as their own? What is the world coming to.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

stop with this Illegal BS people are born of this earth...NO flippen borders exist...when are people going to learn this FACT!

NO one NATION,PEOPLE,RELIGION or RACE can lay claim to any piece of dirt on this planet....ANYONE...Who say they have borders are wrong.....Borders do not exist ....they are imaginary and non existent.....

The sooner people wake up to this FACT the more free we will become....IF you enjoy enslavement then keep on believing in borders....IF you profess Freedom then know FREEDOM knows no bounds and recognises no Boundaries......

Any border that was taken by the gun should be destroyed by the gun.....NOT a single American has a SINGLE right to Claim a single spec of that land as their own....just as not a SINGLE nation has the right to Claim land as their own.....EACH and everyone of us are born of Earth....live with it,......IT IS FACT!.
'

whats your home address? i want to stop by and take advantage of your, "no boarders" concept at home.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onami
I wonder what the real indiginous Americans think of this? Strangers coming onto your land and claiming things as their own? What is the world coming to.

Sorry, this reply maybe off-topic.

I don't think they care much about it or anything else for that matter as long as fire-water is available to them. Now, take the fire-water away from them and they'll start world war three.

Yes Alcohol is a very serious problem with the native-Americans.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
edit on Mon Aug 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanux

I too might resort to substance abuse if my culture was victim to a genocide with the survivors subject to a world of illusion and hypocrasy. I doubt I would even be fussy about the brand.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanux

Originally posted by Onami

Sorry, this reply maybe off-topic.

I don't think they care much about it or anything else for that matter as long as fire-water is available to them. Now, take the fire-water away from them and they'll start world war three.

Yes Alcohol is a very serious problem with the native-Americans.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

Who gave Native Americans whiskey and beer?

At ATS we live in the real world and damn well who the true Natives are.

We must remove all these pre-concieved notions.

"Fire- water" Sheesh man, you could not be more disrespectful of a beautiful culture.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My brother was killed 3 years ago in Nogales Mexico near the Arizona border. Let me say one thing...the danger there is REAL!!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We will know when the country is in real trouble, the line will be leaving the country...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
DHS needs more graduates to fill it's gestapo agency.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Sudden Flood of Asylum Requests at U.S./Mexico Border is the topic....not each other.
If in doubt, please read the following:

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Yes nobody owns the earth and there are no borders but you need to understand that when a system is reliant on a tax system it makes matters difficult, In a perfect world screw borders but this is far from a perfect world. When people are seeking to better themselves and better the situation of their country taking on millions of people who are under skilled and who heavily rely on the system to take care of themselves isn't ideal at all. unemployment wouldn't be a problem, programs used to help the poor wouldn't be over burdened and don't get me started on healthcare, education ect.

The humanitarian hates to point out simple logic but when your country gets downgraded on credit level 3 times its plain to see we have taken on a burden much larger then we can handle. I know how people feel about this issue its touchy. destruction looms over the horizon and yet people still act like we can take on any challenge, climb any mountain the reality is we are dooming our self's and our children,grand children, great grand children ect to poverty when is enough enough? At what point is our countries self preservation going to kick in.

Ps I hate to say this but I imagine when we fall and we will the borders will be flooded with all the people "just looking for a better life" but i doubt mexico will allow anyone back over. These same people waving Mexican flags in the street when immigration topics are brought up in congress are going to be the same people rioting when they cant feed their kids, cant send them to school or get medical treatment. It's only a matter of time before the fairy tale hits reality with the force of a freight train.
edit on 12-8-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2013 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
My brother was killed 3 years ago in Nogales Mexico near the Arizona border. Let me say one thing...the danger there is REAL!!

I am very sorry that happened...I lost mine 5 years ago.

This problem has been overlooked for decades.

Something must be done.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

'

whats your home address? i want to stop by and take advantage of your, "no boarders" concept at home.

Well pick me up along the way with that hot rod so I can present him with my TAX bill as well to help pay for all those "Dreamers".

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bring them in. As a matter of fact, bring them all in. We have plenty of jobs here in America. Just look at the unemployment numbers.
~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join