It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian eyed lady on CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

If you believe in Reptilians then you have a lot of issues that should be treated medically. With all the problems of the world today, why would you spend your valuable and (let's be honest) short time on Earth looking at frame-by-frame video anomalies. Do you know how video works at a base level? It just boggles my mind that people think that other humans are reptiles. If you kidnapped this women and took her to Alaska would she stop moving, become lethargic?

It's really sad. Sad that with all the crap going on we have people worrying about reptile people on television.

V

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That first lady looks like there's a reflection in her eye- it looks like a man's head to me, like someone sitting across from here.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

If you believe in Reptilians then you have a lot of issues that should be treated medically.

I will make no suggestions about this either.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Then why are you here posting on my thread I consider that you worrying about the things you think I am worrying about makes you the wishy washy one...and further more try reading the OP before posting

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

while her face "morphs" you can see see her dress morphing as well. Either tptb coverd there tracks well or it was a digital error.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

while her face "morphs" you can see see her dress morphing as well. Either tptb coverd there tracks well or it was a digital error.
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I noticed and commented about her clothing as well...I personally do not think that there are reptilian/humans. There is more proof that they do not exist than proof that they do...I feel comfortable in saying that the CNN lady with the trippy eyes is due to her having the medical condition called Coloboma. But if people do not know about Coloboma I can understand why they might think that there is a reptillian/human race, It makes life a little more exciting and mysterious to believe the fanciful than just some boring medical term and or condition.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If you do not believe in reptilians and that interest in them is sad and a waste of time, then why have you taken the time to read this thread and even go so far as to 'reply' ? Could you answer that please ? shill much ?
OP, the photo you uploaded is of a medical condition but at least you have made a start. Keep looking and studying the vids on youtube. Many are junk (intentionally) to discredit, but there are many uploaders putting up the real deal. It will take some time but eventually you will 'see' them.
Ignore the shills and trolls who will call you sad, mad and mental. They are unintelligent. They probably watched (if any at all) maybe a few vids and had no idea what it was they were looking at, did not have the attention span to continue and went back to jerking off.
Don't give up !

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Reptilians know for sure that there are no reptilians. After all they own the media, so they must know.
edit on 11-8-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

..high as in stoned...as in it might be under the influence of a drug

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by theRhenn

there is a child at my sons daycare with the same type of eye disorder, not sure if it effects him but I think it looks pretty cool....I'm sure it will be tough for him growing up...

From what I understand, they see just fine. At least she always said it didn't make any difference from one eye to the next. Though.. Hmm.. She did have psoriasis pretty bad and was very frail looking.... Hmmm...

Nahhh! She was a really cool chick. It was just kinda weird and a lil creepy to look her in the eye while talking to her... I'd always focus on the one eye. Poor girl must have been very self concious.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And here I thought this type of nonsense has become a little too ignorant for ATS,

Look,

Reptilians can be discussed, they could be real, they could be the Illuminati, they could control the media and have reptilians in human disguise reading the news, its possible.

However if they real and ruling in such a way and with the technology we have and the tech they are hiding where is the logic that they would expose themselves on one of the largest news stations in the world?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Thank you so much for your post...I do find this subject very interesting and I will keep an open mind. Your kind post was awesome I like to be around positive influence whether it be people in person and/or here as well...thanks again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join