It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After vet exam, Alaska State Troopers seek person who molested Tanana Fair horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have no idea where to put this thread.

Tanana, Alaska

Alaska State Troopers are searching for an individual who allegedly sexually molested a horse at the Tanana Valley State Fair early Saturday morning after a veterinarian concluded that the animal suffered injuries to its sexual organs likely caused by a person, not by the horse itself or another horse.

This caught my eye because of the town that this took place in...My sister and I watch the reality show called Yukon Men...The show is about what the folks have to do to survive in this same town...here is one of the episodes of Yukon Men in case you haven't seen the show.

I had alot of respect for those living in such a harsh place and how the folks there worked so hard and took pride in living off the land...Upon reading this disgusting article my thinking is that there are some places that are just too remote for men to live...I am going to boycott future episodes and not watch this show next season...

I am also considering contacting the network and let them know that This show should be cancelled due to the pervert abusing the poor horse...Un frigging believable...Tanana is a very small town, It should not be very difficult to finger the pervert...I hope he gets his just rewards...
edit on 8/9/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Some people (monsters pretending to be people) are disgusting OP.

I'm sure this is far and wide happening more than we know, because animals do not have a voice. People think since it wasn't seen then they are free to do as they please.

This world is disheartening, where can we all get off the ride called Earth.
edit on 9-8-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Yes...extremely disheartening...Science claims that we have evolved from animals to humans...When stuff like this occurs it makes me wonder...maybe we devolved from animals to humans...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Mr. Hands?
Or wait that was the other way around.
I guess it gets mighty lonely up there, all joking aside, that's just disgusting I mean like puke through your eyes disgusting.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Excuse me for just one moment.

Are you going to boycott a show about folk from this general area because of the actions of just one person? REALLY? Thats like saying that because a small group of insane religious nutters allegedly faceplanted some buildings once, and blew up some busses, that I should never eat a Kebab again.

I suppose I should never eat an American hamburger again then, or for that matter buy Japanese dishwashers, or chinese hardware items (not that you can really buy hardware items from anywhere else in this Christ forsaken hell hole).

Lets face it, if we boycotted entire regions because of the actions of a minority of thier citizenry, we wouldnt end up getting too far.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You are free to do what you want and I am free to do what I want...It is just how I feel about animal abuse, I am not telling or even asking you or anyone else to participate in this boycott so I do not understand you calling me out on this...cheers have a good day.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

So.... you think the show's producers and cast support molesting animals? Do you have ANY shred, link, ANYTHING to support such a idea?

This sounds to me like your just a bigot. Those guys live out there so they must be animal rapists. Seriously? Perverts are everywhere, it doesn't matter where you live. You are just discriminating against a group of people, who are probably far better people than the majority of those involved with other activities you have yet to boycott.

I'm not trying to force you to watch this show, just letting you know that you aren't doing anything productive or even respectful to anyone. You are evidently against humans behaving badly when it comes to animals, I am too, but you don't seem to be against humans behaving badly against other humans, because that's what you are doing. Somehow casting all these men as animals rapists for where they live, that's not being a good person at all, it's really being a pretty big jerk.

I guess animal rights supporters are bound to have their fair share of jerks like any other group, however sad that is.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The Tanana Valley State Fair happens in Fairbanks, always has. It even says in the article you linked that the fairgrounds and stables are in Fairbanks Alaska, not in the village of Tanana which is 130 miles away. The Tanana Valley is large and Fairbanks is the only city in the area so it is called the Tanana Valley State Fair and held in the largest community. You are confusing the village of Tanana with the Tanana Valley.

I grew up there I know where this is at.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2013 by Carreau because: sp

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just how did they conclude it was a human and not another horse??? I'm sure I don't really want to know, but just seems an odd conclusion to make....

top topics

join