It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is an Idiot! how much more proof do you need?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
How many "gaffs" can the media keep sweeping under the rug to hide the fact that Obama is dumb as a rock?
Seriously, even W didn't goof up as much as Obama does. damm...

Nothing against the guy (other than his stupid policies) but c'mon this is ridiculous.

Q. You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge? (Laughter and applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: I don't know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. The Panama is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

newsbusters.org...
edit on 8-8-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

and it's the "Panama CANAL" Mr. President...not "The Panama"...shees! we have to widen the entire country of Panama now...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As a European I got the impression that Obama is the best thing that´s happen to USA since Jimmy Carter was president.

He got a great personality and some great ideas.. like health care like the rest of the world have, except USA

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Obama is not as he is seen throughout the mainstream media. Never underestimate the medias ability to lie to you. Obama is just a manipulator who uses propaganda to his advantage. It may seem as he is trying to revolutionise the united states of America but instead its turning into the United corporations of America.
edit on 8-8-2013 by FreedomJoseph because: Wrong answer

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
As a European I got the impression that Obama is the best thing that´s happen to USA since Jimmy Carter was president.

He got a great personality and some great ideas.. like health care like the rest of the world have, except USA
I hope you're trolling...yeah you're trolling, nice try.
5/10 for making me think about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomJoseph
Text BlackText
I completely agree with you!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I have no problem with socialized healthcare, but how about you educate yourself on what the ACA actually does and requires. Hint it's not socialized healthcare. Try mandatory healthcare. Obama pushed through a stinking turd of legislation that gives (read: forces) every American to BUY healthcare. Please explain to me how that is socialized healthcare?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wouldn't person that is the idiot be the one that thinks he is talking about the nation when he is saying the panama is being widened? Is Panama stealing land now?

And he is right infrastructure shouldn't be a partisan issue Republicans and Democrats have had control of this country for the last 150 years and they have done a crappy job. It's time for them to put their country's interest before their parties interest.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomJoseph
Obama is not as he is seen throughout the mainstream media. Never underestimate the medias ability to lie to you. Obama is just a manipulator who uses propaganda to his advantage. It may seem as he is trying to revolutionise the united states of America but instead its turning into the United corporations of America.
edit on 8-8-2013 by FreedomJoseph because: Wrong answer

That happened back when Reagan handed the keys to America to wallstreet.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Wouldn't person that is the idiot be the one that thinks he is talking about the nation when he is saying the panama is being widened? Is Panama stealing land now?

And he is right infrastructure shouldn't be a partisan issue Republicans and Democrats have had control of this country for the last 150 years and they have done a crappy job. It's time for them to put their country's interest before their parties interest.

Okay, but you must admit that his knowledge of American geography is a bit low. When did they move these places to 'the Gulf'? But then he doesn't know how many states there are, so nothing new here.

If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida

edit on 8-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
First of all, I listened to the actual clip of the interview, and Obama does in fact say "Panama Canal".

Second, the reason he lists those other cities is because they are separate from the gulf. Otherwise, he would have just said "all along the gulf", period. It's more like a comma in between, not a dash.

You guys are really grasping here...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

so...nothing to add concerning Obama's IQ?
ok, that's cool I guess you would have given W a pass to hu?

Double Standard
: a set of principles that applies differently and usually more rigorously to one group of people or circumstances than to another; especially : a code of morals that applies more severe standards of sexual behavior to women than to men
www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Of-course he's an idiot.

Just not sure how this makes him different from most of our other Presidents?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by kaylaluv

Of-course he's an idiot.

Just not sure how this makes him different from most of our other Presidents?

because the media hides it for him where with a prior president, they rolled around in his gaffs like pigs in mud.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

I agree. We should build the Keystone Pipeline. Oh, wait, Obama refuses to build that kind of infrastructure.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
First of all, I listened to the actual clip of the interview, and Obama does in fact say "Panama Canal".

Second, the reason he lists those other cities is because they are separate from the gulf. Otherwise, he would have just said "all along the gulf", period. It's more like a comma in between, not a dash.

sure sure...looks you need this link too.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Thats the power of the media. Thats why people should do their research. The media are so mischievous, you can't believe most things in society.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by kaylaluv

sure sure...looks you need this link too.

Well, I think this link applies to your thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just a question for thought:

Why do so many biased threads here only use part of the source that agrees with their position, and also why do they reach so desperately?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
How many "gaffs" can the media keep sweeping under the rug to hide the fact that Obama is dumb as a rock?
Seriously, even W didn't goof up as much as Obama does. damm...

Nothing against the guy (other than his stupid policies) but c'mon this is ridiculous.

Q. You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge? (Laughter and applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: I don't know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. The Panama is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

newsbusters.org...

Ok???? I know I'm not the quickest person ever, but why all the talk and discussion about the Panama Canal being widened, when the question was about fixing a bridge?? To me, he avoided answering the question, point blank. There are a lot of things here in the US that needs fixed.

Oh, but what am I thinking????
We are talking about a politician. We always get a straight answer from them.
(Excuse me for a moment, I have to fix my cranial-rectal inversion........Ok, it wasn't that....)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join