It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is an Idiot! how much more proof do you need?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by Jefferton
Someone doesn't like Obama? That's a new one.

Nice to see a fresh take once in awhile. Keeps things interesting. Good post.

I used to like him as a person but hated his policies...now I'm just sick of him as a person, the lying, lame-ass, dumb as a rock, war mongering, conceited bastard that he is.

You've made your agenda pretty clear. You hate Obama at all costs, and you completely disregard any opinion that is not in line with yours.

But pulling out things like "dumb as a rock"? If you want people to agree with you or want to convince people in your argument, coming up with something a bit more substantial than what you said above is going to be necessary. All people are hearing from you at this point is "Blah blah blah, I hate Obama, blah blah, he's a dumb warmongering bastard, blah blah blah".

Bring substance to the argument and you will get substance back. Bring biased drivel like you have so far and you will get laughed at.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
This is a pretty minor detail. But while we are talking about it, has anyone else noticed that Obama says "um" and "uh" a lot? When I think about it, he was greatly renown for his speeches, even earning two Grammy awards.
edit on 8-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

When the teleprompter shuts down, it's almost all 'um' and 'ah'.

Well, we know that he can read, anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

Thanks for the link to an interview with the relevant portion included. I'm no longer confused.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I need a great deal more proof than that. People flub what they are saying all the time. All the time. Of course Presidents are a great target because what they say is under the greatest scrutiny their is. Last I check forgetting the word and is not all that big of deal. In my opinion people who think flubs like this mean anything about any President are either pushing and agenda or idiots themselves.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I guess beauty is really in the eye of the beholder and people all see things differently. I was just speaking to a man today who was again impressed by how brilliant Obama was on TV just a few nights ago. I was surprised because I think appearing on a TV show can look undignified for the office but apparently Obama knocked it out of the park again. If Obama said oxygen is good for you the Republicans would start holding their breath. lol

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Going out on a limb and presuming that Obama is actually "an idiot" what do you mean, "how much proof do you need?" To do what?

Reagan had Alzheimer and Bush was not acquainted with either the truth or much of the English language making both of them "idiots" too. President is still the President until the end of his term or you manage to come up with something impeachable. So far it's all been fairly peachable.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loveaduck

Going out on a limb and presuming that Obama is actually "an idiot" what do you mean, "how much proof do you need?" To do what?

Reagan had Alzheimer and Bush was not acquainted with either the truth or much of the English language making both of them "idiots" too. President is still the President until the end of his term or you manage to come up with something impeachable. So far it's all been fairly peachable.

There is plenty to impeach him on. You'll never see the House do that though while Boehner is in charge, and especially when the Democrats control the Senate.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Loveaduck

There is plenty to impeach him on. You'll never see the House do that though while Boehner is in charge, and especially when the Democrats control the Senate.

He's done some things that arent exactly kosher, but he's not done anything that ANY House would bring up impeachment charges for. Sorry to burst your bubble there.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

earning 2 grammy's for his speeches?

I guess they hand those out like they hand out Nobel Peace prizes . . . just open the right Cracker Jacks box.

There ARE perks for being the NWO globalist elite's Destroyer In Chief supreme stooge.

He does seem much more focused when he's lying in the service of his ego and of his almost orgasmic bent to destroy the Republic.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
A bait thread if I ever saw one.

Op mission accomplished.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Not sure what bubble you are under the impression you burst. If you look at the articles of impeachment for Nixion there are some things Obama has gone above and beyond. No need to blow bubbles when we have the benefit of a modern invention called a history book.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
1. he stifles personal freedom
2. he is against freedom of speech
3. he has the most secretive administration in the history of the White House
4. he loves war and blowing things up
5. he has A KILL LIST PEOPLE! FER CRISSAKES!
6. he makes exceptions for his "friends" on his failed policies.
7. he goes after whistleblowers. (with a vengeance)
8. he continues W's policies and expands on them
9. he backs the suppression of internet freedom
10. he has kneejerk reactions to cultural events causing even more polarization on race.
11. he and his family vacations and parties at tax payers dime more than any prior president...EVER
12. he has raised government spending more than any other president COMBINED
13. he closed down the White House to tourist, supposedly to save money yet continues to spend tax payer money like a drunken whore.
14. his foreign policy just...sucks...
15. he has the IRS target his political enemies
16. under his watch the NSA has gone bonkers (big brother)
17. he has turned FEMA into a militarized Homeland Security

my . hurts or I would continue, besides, it makes no difference what he does, you people would still defend him, how you people would ignore all this is beyond comprehension.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

1. he stifles personal freedom
2. he is against freedom of speech
3. he has the most secretive administration in the history of the White House
4. he loves war and blowing things up
5. he has A KILL LIST PEOPLE! FER CRISSAKES!
6. he makes exceptions for his "friends" on his failed policies.
7. he goes after whistleblowers. (with a vengeance)
8. he continues W's policies and expands on them
9. he backs the suppression of internet freedom
10. he has kneejerk reactions to cultural events causing even more polarization on race.
11. he and his family vacations and parties at tax payers dime more than any prior president...EVER
12. he has raised government spending more than any other president COMBINED
13. he closed down the White House to tourist, supposedly to save money yet continues to spend tax payer money like a drunken whore.
14. his foreign policy just...sucks...
15. he has the IRS target his political enemies
16. under his watch the NSA has gone bonkers (big brother)
17. he has turned FEMA into a militarized Homeland Security

my . hurts or I would continue, besides, it makes no difference what he does, you people would still defend him, how you people would ignore all this is beyond comprehension.

The only thing that I defended him on was saying that he's not an "idiot" as you have claimed. Calling him an idiot implies mental retardation if you consider most definitions of the word "idiot", and I think he is far from that.

Beyond that ... defending him is a lot different than simply saying you need to bring more to the table in an argument. At least you have taken the step to list a few specific things. Even though some of them are completely wrong, you're entitled to your opinion.

One thing for you to note though ... President George W Bush spent over 30% (over 1,000 days) of his Presidency on vacation, and George and Laura Bush made a total of seven trips to Africa during his time in office. This does not say Obama is any better or worse than Bush as a President; it is simply illustrating that you should probably fact check yourself on some items before trying to use them as legitimate reasons.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

blaming Bush to defend Obama, yeah seems legit

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Calling him an idiot implies mental retardation if you consider most definitions of the word "idiot", and I think he is far from that.

Using the true definition of the word, I doubt that any US Presidents have been 'idiots'.
We probably haven't even had an 'idiot' US Senator or US Representative.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by hp1229

Then get China to build them American roads. and bridges, and ports.
Oh wait they will be anyways.

They already have
Our 'transparent' POTUS didn't waste much time thats for sure.

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by FreedomJoseph
Obama is not as he is seen throughout the mainstream media. Never underestimate the medias ability to lie to you. Obama is just a manipulator who uses propaganda to his advantage. It may seem as he is trying to revolutionise the united states of America but instead its turning into the United corporations of America.
edit on 8-8-2013 by FreedomJoseph because: Wrong answer

That happened back when Reagan handed the keys to America to wallstreet.
You keep going back in time and history to avoid the truth
Truely sad. Should really focus on the current and the future. Past and history is full of bad decisions and violence. There are/were bad actors/politicians throughout the history of politicians around the world/US. What about the current situation and the future?
edit on 9-8-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
oh yeah, the guy is definitely an idiot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

any Obama supporters care to defend this latest idiocy?
wait I can do just as good as you "Bush's fault"

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

blaming Bush to defend Obama, yeah seems legit

The blame here is on you, not Bush.

What I stated was a fact, not an opinion or an attack or defense of anyone. How much I like or dislike Bush or Obama has nothing to do with the fact that I stated. But of course, you cant seem to recognize that, because you are too busy blindly hating on anyone that makes any statement contrary to what you are saying.

As I said, fact check yourself before posting things like that and you wont run into problems like this.

Now, if you want to know if my personal opinion on either of the two, thats fine. All you have to do is ask.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't think he is an idiot per say.. I think he is very intelligent and knows exactly what he is doing. Destroying this country/world for his masters. He is not in charge of anything.

Gs

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join