It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan conducting terrorism?? My thoughts say yes!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So....Is Japan conducting terrorism?? My thoughts say yes!!

Well i just need to jump straight in with this as i find long text can be offputting to readers, if it doesnt tick all the "keep me interested boxes".

My thoughts are... so much money is being spent by the worlds leading nations at stopping terrorism since 9/11... before , during , and after they act....

hundreds of trillions of dollars.... at the very least!!!

Cost spent on the Fukushima disaster which is leaking at least 300 tonnes of radioactive water into the worlds oceans every day since when???, which is lets just say 1 litre = 1 kg , so 300,000litres minimum of radioactive water per day (and we know not to believe the given 'accurate' stats , as from previous stats we were provided with these are all seen to be greatly incorrect)

cost spent on fukushima cleanup to date - 58 billion... yes 58billion dollars !!!

I can tell you one thing... i am a lot more worried about the nuclear rammifications of this disaster , than i am of a terrorist blowing me up on a bus , car , plane , train , anywhere to be honest!!

This disaster can, and will affect the whole world in many horrific ways , which will affect the world for many generations to come....yet a pesky $58,000,000,000 has been spent on its containment and cleanup!!

So countries attempt to contain events from happening in other countries... terror related etc... yet when it comes to an event like this nobody gives a second look at it....

Why is team america or the e.u not invading japan, with this terror threat which is placed upon the whole world...

Hiding and falsifying facts of safety in todays day and age of nuclear energy are a major no-no , and in my eyes can be linked to as being a major terrorist act... as the whole world is in danger!!

not a person , animal , property , town , village , city.... But.. the whole world and all inhabitants.. Yes US !!

Is the world going mad?? Do people not understand the rules of prioritisation??

THIS SHOULD BE NUMBER 1 PRIORITY ON THE WHOLE WORLDS MIND!!

If they dont want help... then heck... why not invade?? This seems to be the answer in every other circumstance in the worlds recent past...why not know??

Am i the only one to be thinking this way?? Or am i thinking in an unruly manner?

Your thoughts are appreciated...

edit on 7-8-2013 by the2010apprentice because: stat update - sorry for any other typing errors - wrote this thread fast

edit on 7-8-2013 by the2010apprentice because: stat update - again lol

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

My two cents, No these people are not guilty of terrorism just victims of unforgiving mother nature and a unprepared system to deal with a nuclear disaster of this magnitude.

I would not call these people terrorists, would you?

However, I will admit that public concern and news coverage regarding the disaster, in the west anyways, has been severely lacking based on the severity of situation that continues to develop as each day passes.

When you play with fire, you tend to get burned and nuclear power is one flame you cant exactly blow out.

I will agree that this should be more of a global concern as this will impact as all to varying degrees. But to claim Japan is conducting terrorism is in poor taste in my honest opinion.

In any case, I would probably cut back on swimming in the ocean and eating the fish from it.

edit on 7-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thanks for the reply... i agree i am not targeting the civilians and life saving elderly of japan... i am talking about the high up people ... the decision makers...government... safetey personnel etc...

the article on the elderly saying they would do this is heart warming...

its not their issue....

they are amazing people sacrificing themselves like that.

but they are not the problem... they are a part of the solution... it needs more man power , thought, money , countries assistance , many more ideas... than what is currently on the table

edit on 7-8-2013 by the2010apprentice because: edit

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They are a proud country who find it hard to admit when something is wrong, that is all.

You can't blame them for something that was out of their control that led to this disaster....although you can blame them for trying to sweep it under the rug.

All nuclear industries around the world are guilty of one thing or another, a lot of which we don't know about. It's like I said in another thread, Sellafield reprocessing plant, who supplied Fukushima with most of their crap (MOX fuel), is probably amongst the worst in the world for trying to cover up incidents. St Bees beach has a lot of radioactive particles floating about as a result of Sellafield negligence, there is people getting burned there, and not from the sun.

Does that make the Sellafield management terrorists?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Your thoughts betray you...

I do however believe we should be doing everything we can as a WORLD to help with this catastrophe...
edit on 7-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I understand my term 'terrorist' should be taken lightly and with a pinch of salt.

I understand this event is not related to - "A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims."

I think i just had enough of reading about this from start to now.. and it makes me sick at how little is being done , and just how much issues this is, and will, continue to cause.

Any governing bodies or safety team that cover details up which may impact humanity , should be dealt the full blow of the law...

That is a sentence... NOT to be taken with a pinch of salt

This is murder.... on an invisible level
edit on 7-8-2013 by the2010apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Actually second thought....

Terrorism - Meaning - " A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims."

Hiding , lying , and falsifying data which can lead to huge problems and deaths worldwide for generations... is in my eyes

a terrorist act

There are certainly political aims involved in these lies and deceptions we are told....

....thats my opinion though

edit on 7-8-2013 by the2010apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
mods please close this thread..

I am posting a new thread called "what scares you more... terrorists or fukushima radiation ?"

i think i will prefer that thread.. this was rushed, and unthoughtful to japans people

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So just change your OP here, no need to start a new thread

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

So just change your OP here, no need to start a new thread

Apologies... i am still learning protocol on the website

I came on a bit strong with my title and i take back all regards to the title...

it was a bit unsavoury and sorry folks

My question to ATS'ers :

what scares you more... is it terrorists, or radiation from the fukushima disaster ?

I want to attempt a poll of some sort and would appreciate thoughts.

which is more harmful... what are the long lasting effects of both...

Im just a little shaken up by fukushima , with all the lies and what not told...

but in my honesty.... radiation is far deadlier and needs more attention than terrorist acts...

But the other question ... why is japan not doing all it can... and how can we all do our part in helping rectify the issue at hand.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No more replies here please....

please go to my other thread

i will learn protocol better before posting , then backtracking, as i have done here.

sorry folks

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

nvm, thread was abandoned

edit on 7/8/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join