It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattie L. Brassard and Revelation 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I listened to her interview:

(www.disclose.tv...) the other day where she speaks of a Second Sun with 7 planets, that is incoming and in it she mentioned how when the magnetic poles shift on our planet radiation will be able to be absorbed. I also watched a NASA video about the sun's poleshift and the "current sheet" (en.wikipedia.org...)...

It all clicked:

Revelation 12 - The Woman and the Dragon

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads...

I don't recall if she referred to this second sun as Nibiru but the story of Nibiru is that it is a rogue planet (note: current theory suggests Nibiru is a brown dwarf or gas giant, extinct and failed stars respectively) expelled from the Sirius system when Sirius B went supernova:

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

So Nibiru has a 3600 year interstellar orbit, this time its reentry happens to coincide with the poleshifts and possibly our system passing through the galactic Bloch Wall - 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

The current sheet would be - 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. This is the meteoric debris that will rain down as a result of Nibiru's current sheet.

The absorption of radiation in the newly flipped southern pole would be - 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water (microwaves) like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

I have recently had two tribulation dreams, the one this morning was terrifying...in the past I'd dream of nukes, planes falling out of the sky, tidal waves, I've dreampt of the sun going black, the orange sky...

A few days ago before I listened to the interview I saw in a dream an explosion in the sky, it was smoky and orange, then it went into a bright white, there were sparks in the air - that was what Pattie mentioned and history shows, the EMP from a CME would blow up transformers, hence the sparks. This morning's dream was an entire story line, I even woke up, fell back asleep and it continued. I won't recreate the whole thing but I experienced meteor showers, like the Russian one back in the winter but all over, lots of them, at the same time the ground began to undulate, the back of my neck felt hot, the second part picked up afterward, they were practically weaving a blanket of chemtrails...my first thought was that "they" didn't want us to see what was happening, but when I woke up I considered maybe these chemtrails were to help...by blocking radiation.

The prophet John may not have had the lexicon we do, he may not have know about the multiverse and timeline(s) and we aren't sposeta date set but today astronomical phenomena are very predictable, the problem is mainstream science promotes/emphasizes a classical / nuclear based cosmology when in fact there are also MHD and hyperdimensional or quantum aspects at play even on such large scales...some aspects only the meta side addresses.

Personally I hope all this does go down, and I hope the elite do run to their DUMBS, they will be their graves...then I will spit on their graves and finally be able to give ya'll free energy.

edit on 7-8-2013 by Kalki11 because: added a word

edit on 7-8-2013 by Kalki11 because: change word

edit on 7-8-2013 by Kalki11 because: added word

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here you go...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another thread discussing the second sun and 7 planets..
edit on 7-8-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So is this supposed to be where Lemuria came from? I'm not much into revelations, writings of a guy banished to an island for the rest of his life could make the guy a little kranky and cause him to misinterpret any visions he had.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Yes.

We definitely need to see the energy that it is bringing with it as what is going to kick us firmly out of 3D (at least collectively). There are many people who have for a long time been preparing to be able to absorb it.. As part of their individual ascension process. Not saying that there will be no impact.. We will only know for sure when it happens. But it should not be seen as a bad thing.. It is tied directly to our liberation out of this god for saken illusion that is life as we know it.. (otherwise known as 3d). It is a great gift in this way... An unprecedented moment in time for us. It really is too bad that the truth is not yet being revealed to the masses so that we can all be as prepared as we can possibly be when it occurs.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

the eclipse of the sun by Nibiru or 3 days of darkness

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I swear, some of you won't be happy unless we are all destroyed in some strange way. I went to this persons FB page and "she" seems to spew every little "sky is falling" thing she can even after people show her she is wrong. According to her, a nuclear reactor exploded in NC yesterday..........come on. I don't care how good you are, you can't cover that up and call it a "transformer malfunction". All this crying wolf crud is doing a huge disservice to the world when real bad things happen.
Bet she has some books to sell or at least maybe some advertising in her future.
She is the worst kind of person...crazy with just enough sanity to hook people.
edit on 8/9/2013 by fenson76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

When does wormwood hit? It is spoken of in Rev 8 long before the woman and the dragon.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Excellllllllennnnt....What is & what is not........A real Tech...back round.......???....Hummmm.....Sounds like an old youtube video...I once watched ....some unfortunate 3rd rate magician ....came up with ...a new/ old... magic..trick...buried alive....in a clear...plexiglass glass... coffin....with a back end loader.....You know the rest of the story.......if not just google it...Ohhhhh....My........Why would she recommend ...for anyone to bury a camping..motor home or trailer ...with 3 ft of any kind of soil...???..My....My.... Thousands of pounds on the roof ...that it is not designed to carry...never mind when it starts to rain....saturating the fill...while the windows reenforced..or not..covered or not..crack &....break filling said structure with water, mud and rocks.....Can you say catastrophic failure...???..or is it dig your own grave...Earth tremors..anyone...???......Burring a container ..is plausible.......with a reinforced concrete roof .....proper drainage at the base...and waterproofing...then possibly..soil.....try youtube....for more info on that 1....As far as a automotive.. hydrogen generator...to power a portable..gas generator....???...no solar/ gasoline.....closed loop....???.......They do not produce enough hydrogen...to run said unit...under a..continuous load condition...the....laws of thermodynamics....among..others come into play....My....My.....Magick....is as Magick does...bad info.....[or not].......Pattie L. Brassard....according to the Linkedln .info she appears to have a tech back round...Text Green........Most Amusing.....................Word for Word.....................A fortiori..............322

new topics

top topics

join