It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw Mediocrity: Let's go Epic!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah that's right. Screw Mediocrity. Let's be great. Let's be Grand. Let's be Fantastic and Awesome and Super including 'califragalistiespialidoscious'. you are not average. you are OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Screw Psychologists and their 'Delusions of Grandeur'. We have a right to have Delusions of Grandeur. because WE ARE GREAT! And Delusions of Grandeur Make me feel GOOD! And Strong! They give us Pride! They give us Power! FROM WITHIN!

Screw the mob that's after your energy. they drain you and suck from u and promises promises you hold on to a thin thread with hope in them as we should hope in God. they are men. they are just like us. we are just like them. and we are as great as the kings and the queens of the world! OF OUR WORLD!

Every time you try to reach up they reach out to pull you down. like there is no other thing that they have in their daily schedule but looking out for those trying to rise so they may begin the attack. psychological attacks. mental attacks. physical attacks. all so you will be fearful. Intimidation.

BUT CAN THEY INTIMIDATE A STONE?

BE SOLID AS A ROCK. be not fearful. fear not any thing living or non living. THIS IS THE CODE. FEAR NOT DEATH!

DO WHAT MUST BE DONE! DONT WAIT FOR ANYONE!

IT IS TIME!

Can you feel it within. something begging you to release your full potential. your inner self. your soul blind ones is alive and UNLIMITED IN POWER!

Realize your Power! Accept that you are more than you are told! We are all EXCEPTIONAL.. AND UNIQUE!

OBEY NOT! OBEY ONLY YOUR SPIRIT THAT LIVES WITHIN YOU! You know what is right from wrong. you dont need anyone to tell you. and you know why you choose to do wrong and when you choose to do right.

WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS. AND SHOULD NOT FEEL GUILTY!

The only Sin is Restriction. Imprisonment is a Sin! Financial Restriction is Sin. Do not that which will restrict you as sin does. Seek Empowerment for it is ours to own. BUT WE GIVE IT AWAY AND SUBMIT!

WHY ARE WE SO WEAK? BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR MINDS HOSTAGE AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIGHT BACK!

We are the Power! With us alone does anything come to be! Look around you! WE MADE THIS.

DO YOU LIKE IT?

NO?

WELL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Seize Your Power!

BECOME EPIC!

This Thread to discuss Being Epic!

Where are My Warriors?!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I say this is how many need to be, with only one extra thing, STAY GROUNDED and be EPIC that way you won't float away.

We will break free from these bonds of regulated behavior, and that's when human species really shines, when we shed out sterotypical shells and be truly ourselves.

Rock ruff and stuff with your badass self

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
I say this is how many need to be, with only one extra thing, STAY GROUNDED and be EPIC that way you won't float away.

We will break free from these bonds of regulated behavior, and that's when human species really shines, when we shed out sterotypical shells and be truly ourselves.

Rock ruff and stuff with your badass self

X100

x1000

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wanna be epic? Fine. The important thing is that you do what you want to do.
Not everyone wants to be epic...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
Wanna be epic? Fine. The important thing is that you do what you want to do.
Not everyone wants to be epic...

meh.. ur no fun.

be boring then

times are tough for many. some could do with a little self esteem booster.
edit on 7-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

You are thinking only of the good side of being epic. North Korea's fat little leader played at being epic, and he threatened nuclear annihilation of the world. Better to be humble and civil and informed while crushing all things epic.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
imagination is our vehicle. so you believe, is so you shall become. if you believe you are boring, you will be boring. if you believe you are fun, you will be fun. harbouring positive thoughts attracts positive things into one's life. it is all connected! indeed the law of attraction is real.

raise the bar for human achievement. all should strive for nothing short of excellence in all their endeavors. bringing ourselves to balance and expanding our mind through meditation. Giving praise to God. realizing our Inner Source. The Soul.. our source of consciousness. This is the mission of earth's spiritual warriors. who have fought the desert path of Righteousness! who have sought.. and who have found!

Spread the word! The Light is Real! Hold steady on the path of good will towards all men. It is a way that is good and straight.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm already "Epic" and I didn't need that corny background music either.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

You are thinking only of the good side of being epic. North Korea's fat little leader played at being epic, and he threatened nuclear annihilation of the world. Better to be humble and civil and informed while crushing all things epic.

threatening to nuke ppl is an act of violence. i would never condone such a thing. each has a right to live their lives peacefully. and endeavor for greater personal development. not think themselves worthless or undeserving. i dont much enjoy speaking on topics of war. all should know it is not a nice thing. for any side. but if we become smarter, more intuitive, more connected to our source. we become intelligent to the point of realizing the pointlessness of war. and of squabbles and argument. and of disagreements. each paints his own picture. and finds those they call friends who share some of the same qualities of their own picture. but hardly ever the exact same picture.

to be a star, u need only think well of yourself. be proud, and free to be yourself. to be the fastest runner you need only pursue seemingly superhuman goals for your training. reach for the moon, and if you miss you can fall on a cloud. This is how the great ones throughout history have done it!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
take a good look around. across the earth there are plagues. wildlife is dying at alarming rates. sealife of all species. tonnes and tonnes of fish. in every corner of the world. economies tanking. international relations strained. volcanoes dormant for great periods increasing in activity. some erupting. diverse weather patters across the globe. all previous patterns are shattered. the earthquakes making sure to make an appearance in the show. fukushima still a problem. floods, sinkholes!

Times like these we need God.

things werent like this in the 80s. look at how much it has changed. and how unpleasant it has become. we did this!
edit on 7-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

threatening to nuke ppl is an act of violence. i would never condone such a thing. each has a right to live their lives peacefully. and endeavor for greater personal development. not think themselves worthless or undeserving. i dont much enjoy speaking on topics of war. all should know it is not a nice thing. for any side. but if we become smarter, more intuitive, more connected to our source. we become intelligent to the point of realizing the pointlessness of war. and of squabbles and argument. and of disagreements. each paints his own picture. and finds those they call friends who share some of the same qualities of their own picture. but hardly ever the exact same picture. to be a star, u need only think well of yourself. be proud, and free to be yourself. to be the fastest runner you need only pursue seemingly superhuman goals for your training. reach for the moon, and if you miss you can fall on a cloud. This is how the great ones throughout history have done it!

LOL You give the idea to be epic in what we do. Now you want to define the 'average' epic endeavors like running (yawn lol). Like it or not, Hitler was epic. These Muslim terrorists that blow themselves up - epic.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

all were manifestations of men with corrupted understanding. Thou shalt not kill is universal. how can killing innocent bystanders justify a religious morality under God? Rubbish!

this Epicness is an internal peace, and confidence in oneself. to be the best they can be and 'dont let the bastards get you down'. With God's 10 Commandments as a ruler, to measure our righteousness in our way of life.

are these things not good?

why then would you set out against it? and see only the negativity in your mind?

this is not for anything mundane in any way. in fact it is for the greatest of all things. for our entire race to push themselves to create a race where men with the intelligence and knowledge of greats like tesla, davinci, pythagoras and all the others who pioneered great achievements are dime a dozen. pushing the envelope of human achievement by reducing the number of us who accept mediocrity as a way of life. instead achieving great accomplishments as a race moving forward in knowledge and understanding of where we are.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
love it!

but if everyone is theoretically or potentially epic then does that make mediocrity in itself epically normal?

also, is it possible for one to be epic and humble, or does epicness require the use of a large, cumbersome ego?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind

Even the humble can be epic. So humble in fact that those around them are humbled by their awesome humbleness.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tachyonmind
love it!

but if everyone is theoretically or potentially epic then does that make mediocrity in itself epically normal?

also, is it possible for one to be epic and humble, or does epicness require the use of a large, cumbersome ego?

yes.. again it is an internal epicness. being humble is just of good character and should be regardless. doing good things with strength. facing difficulty with strength and resolve. and resisting temptation. it is not a boastful, outward epicness. but one that gives you value for yourself. you give you value for yourself. to believe you can do anything you set your mind to. and even if the road is tough.. with God's help you will find your way through.

this kind of epic as i said, is one of excellence. an abandonment of mediocrity. i believe ur question is phrased wrongly..

if everyone goes epic, then epic becomes the new mediocrity. then to be epic in that age, one would have to be even more epic. and pursue even higher targets of achievement, discovery, knowledge and understanding to be considered epic. an evolution of mind and mentality. those who dont believe in themselves have failed before they have tried to realize their true potential.

what is important for anyone to know who wishes to be epic. is that it is all controlled by what they believe about themselves, which will translate into how they carry about themselves, which translates into how they live their life.

this epicness is the rebellion to resist all forms of psychological battery from others which can leave one feeling depressed and feeling worthless. it is to come from an internal source that can say "this person calls me worthless, but i am not. so screw them!" and remain unaffected. fortified in will to succeed and achieve!
edit on 8-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Mediocrity has its importance as the soil from which greatness arises. If everyone was epic, everyone being epic would become a mediocre notion.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip
Mediocrity has its importance as the soil from which greatness arises. If everyone was epic, everyone being epic would become a mediocre notion.

exactly.. but what makes u think that even then.. there wont be the rare ones who push even further and are come to be viewed as Epic amongst their peers looking up to them?

that's what i said. raising the bar.

if u write a program. and i find a bug and inform u of it. then you improve the program to fix the bug. and someone else finds another bug. and u fix that.. the progression is one of steady evolution.

u think that if we become epic that's it? there'll be no further to go? i disagree completely. when everyone pushes for higher, and higher becomes the norm. then 'higher than higher' becomes epic! and that plateaux is the next step in evolution we must all aspire to achieve as well.

when one man achieve something great. it means to say that we all can reach his level. and if a man achieves something greater.. we should all then have faith in ourselves to know that we can pursue that level as well.. and achieve it!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This has inspired me to clean up my yard!!

It may not be "Epic" to some but for this slothful reprobate, it's a bloody miracle.
edit on 8-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Epic! Think outside the box. use ur natural skills to your advantage! you can do this too!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
solace in atma
give thee dominion over thy will
resolute in all movement
in temple eternia i am

top topics

<<   2 >>

join