It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

No, I don't see it.

We choose a path to learn a certain lesson before we come here.

Yes, we can choose something different when we get here, but that only means that if we don't learn the lesson we came to learn, we'll have to come back again in a future lifetime to learn. The Karma just keeps piling up! So, our guides try to keep us on track as best they can. They do not have the authority to MAKE us do anything once we're here.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

what happens if someones regression reveals they are Jesus Christ

That won't happen, IMO. Jesus only came once, to show and teach the masses how to live the right kind of life according to God's laws.
He said he wouldn't return again until it's time to gather God's chosen.

Don't worry, AthlonSavage. You weren't Jesus.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

sled735

No, I don't see it.

We choose a path to learn a certain lesson before we come here.

Yes, we can choose something different when we get here, but that only means that if we don't learn the lesson we came to learn, we'll have to come back again in a future lifetime to learn. The Karma just keeps piling up! So, our guides try to keep us on track as best they can. They do not have the authority to MAKE us do anything once we're here.

That is ok. It is there if the thought is critically analyzed.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Jesus was fiction anyway

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Jesus was a Master teacher, just like Muhammad, Buddha, and others in different belief systems, IMO.

But that's for a different thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

sled735

You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Jesus was a Master teacher, just like Muhammad, Buddha, and others in different belief systems, IMO.

Do you think there a "Master Teacher" incarnated today? Maybe they are too busy playing on their computer to get out there and 'take one for the team'.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have no idea, and this topic is derailing the thread. But, to answer your question, he would probably be able to reach more people on the computer than any other media available to him/her.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Past life regression can be very helping for finding blocks in ones spiritual development. It can make a lot of sense out of a life that just seems to be too convoluted to make any sense at all. I think it's very beneficial, and would highly recommend it to anybody seeking to advance their universal knowledge.
Knowing what lessons you are here to learn adds an understanding and perception that is invaluable.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

sled735

I have no idea, and this topic is derailing the thread. But, to answer your question, he would probably be able to reach more people on the computer than any other media available to him/her.

I suppose if derailing a thread is asking questions regarding the subject matter then I should cease my enquiries.
I always like to push people with a claim on knowledge to see the distortions in their 'blueprint'. It is just how I gauge how much information is being regurgitated and how much has been discerned by the individual off their own merits.
I will leave your thread now. Thank you again for posting.

edit on 11-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I tried this and saw something on the other side of the light, but going through the light was like trying to walk through treacle, it seemed to be holding on to me, then what I think was a light being came and pulled me through, that was so weird, then I was just falling in space even weirder, another light being came and helped me and I was back near to where I came through the light and it was like a kind of box in space, we stood on top of this box thing and ran along the top of it, while we were running the light being changed into a man with long hair dressed in armour, then we went through another door and were on a battle field in the snow, then I changed and was wearing armour too, at the death bit I was just dead in the snow, can't remember how I died or anything. Every time I try to meditate I see this battle field and can't see what happened before it or the battle itself just people in armour and me dead.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

WOW! What an experience! Thanks for letting us know.

Maybe if you ask your guide(s) at the beginning of the meditation to show you the important events of that lifetime, or allow you to see a different lifetime that could have some importance to this one?

I hope you find more answers soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

didn't know this thread exists.

thank you

peace
edit on 12-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

sled735

Do you think there a "Master Teacher" incarnated today? Maybe they are too busy playing on their computer to get out there and 'take one for the team'.

There are teachers today who are more qualified than Jesus.

However Jesus existed in a time of great turmoil so people actually listened to him.

Today's teachers find it much tougher to gain attention of people, as today's world is far more settled.

Computer is just a tool. The great teachers are great orators and great judge of humans. You have to see to believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What am I doing wrong ? I just felt extremely heated and I was going to sweat,so I stopped.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 2jzgte

Are you going into this with fear? What is your state of mind when beginning?

I'm sure it has something to do with your state of mind going in, or maybe your sub-consciousness knows you are about to see something that may un-nerve you a bit, so you begin to sweat.

Try to calm your mind down before beginning and see if that helps any.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No,I don't have fear at all. I just can't seem to see things in detail.I will try that again and post what happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 2jzgte

Are you trying to analyze the scene as it's happening? Trying to figure out what's going on? That can keep the scene from being free - flowing, and bring it to a halt.
Try not to rationalize or understand what you're seeing; you can think about the meanings later. No matter how strange the images are, just go with it.
It seems to take a part of the brain we don't normally use to envision a past life, and another part to understand the experience.
I hope that helps ,
Miss Nugget

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2jzgte

Sorry-dbl post
edit on 40000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I am a long-time lurker but have only posted on a couple of things, so forgive me if I mess up.
I tried the meditation/hypnosis today for past life regression and wanted to share my experience. I do meditate most nights, so the exercise in relaxing and letting in the light was familiar and went quickly and easily. I don't feel like I was under hypnosis, just very relaxed. I was very calm and as the healing light was moving through my heart area, I did have a few strange palpitations. My childhood memory was not much of a memory at all, just a combination of faces peering at me, some familiar and some not. The womb portion was dark, but warm and the birth section i remember looking at my tiny hands and then seeing myself overhead as an infant.
I saw the doorway and the light and the light was a tunnel. There was a figure there and I followed it. I tried looking for my feet and for the next bit I couldn't quite understand what I was seeing. There were high cliffs and I was looking for people, but I was finding other things. I think I was a crow. I was flying around, I was up close with carrion and in my death, I was lying in the snow, a dead black bird. The last part, when you ask your guide if there was a lesson you needed for this, was silent, but in a kind, peaceful silence. I took that as I will know when I know.

thanks for the thread! I have been looking for clues to the future in my meditations and sometimes you find them in the past.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frayedknot

WELL...

That's different! Are you, or do you have any Native American people in your ancestry lineage?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join