It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists claim US using chemical weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Gazrok, I always thought you to be an intelligent and pretty balanced poster.

Until now.

Originally posted by Gazrok
The terrorists also claim (and it has been verified) that they cut off the heads of civilians, so you know what?, I have no problem if we DID gas the little SOBs...

Now, I'm sure everyone will whine "what about the civilians of Fallujah?"

Guess what, they were warned to get the hell out of dodge, and that the gloves were coming off. If they failed to heed that warning, then thems the breaks as we say....

This is their freeking home man, what if they can�t leave? What if they don�t have anywhere to go?

Lets just gas them anyway.

Good one.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Way to go............Gas'em, burn'em, heck nuke'em. Kill all those bastards. Then what?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Anyone see the irony that the terrorists are complaining about us using unfair tactics and weapons!?!?

I guess jumbo jets are legal arms then...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
well said. lets hit em and hit em hard. If the terrorists werent in fallujha, and these people arent even from Iraq, then we wouldnt be attacking the place. reep what you soe.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slanty
reep what you soe.

I�m dying to know how the locals of Fallujah sowed this situation.

Please enlighten me.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This is their freeking home man, what if they can�t leave? What if they don�t have anywhere to go?

Lets just gas them anyway.

Good one.

Many seemed to leave just fine the past few days, and they were given ample time to do so.
It is NOT home to the combatants, which are largely made up of foreign Al Queda and other terrorists, from Syria, Jordan, etc.
By staying, they (residents of Fallujah) are showing their solidarity with the insurgents.
I know that if I knew that all hell was about to break loose around my home, I'd get the hell out of dodge and go stay with some family for a few weeks and keep my family safe. A home is replaceable....my family is not. Those that stayed are providing a human shield for the enemy. They CHOSE to become collateral damage.

Gazrok, I always thought you to be an intelligent and pretty balanced poster.

Sorry, but these individuals are CHOOSING to become casualties. Pamphlets and loudspeakers clearly indicated to the residents what was going to happen there, and how to get out peacefully. If they chose to stay, then well, there you go.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it possible that they are mistaking phosphorous rounds for chemical weapons?

The US military is using phosphorous rounds in the fight in Fallujah and perhaps that is the cause of what they described in the article:

�The US troops have sprayed chemical and nerve gases on resistance fighters, turning them hysteric in a heartbreaking scene,� an Iraqi doctor, who requested anonymity, told Al-Quds Press.

�Some Fallujah residents have been further burnt beyond treatment by poisonous gases,� added resistance fighters, who took part in Golan battles, northwest of Fallujah.

Sfgate
Some artillery guns fired white phosphorous rounds that create a screen of fire that cannot be extinguished with water. Insurgents reported being attacked with a substance that melted their skin, a reaction consistent with white phosphorous burns.

Kamal Hadeethi, a physician at a regional hospital, said, "The corpses of the mujahedeen which we received were burned, and some corpses were melted."

A report on Fox News stated they were using phosphorus shells called 'Tall Boys' that can burn through metal bunkers.
Here's a clip of the Fox News report on it:
usworld_iraq_cookson_110904_300.wmv

You can argue that it's not really a chemical weapon but is a weapon that melts the skin off of people any better?

[edit on 13-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Every 10th round is a phosporus round. Their called tracers. They are used to help you bring your aim to the target. If you see video of weapons being fired, and when you see the red streak towards the target, that's a tracer round. Every tenth bullet is a tracer round, and they have the same effect as the white phosporus rounds you mentioned.

Granted though, the guns that are loaded with these types of rounds are not meant to be used as anti personnel weapons.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You know, is there anything that these "animals", and I use the word loosely, won't stoop to? Is there anything they won't lie about in the name of Allah? I make no judgements on anyone for their beliefs, or race, however i am growing very tired of this BS rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join