It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hornsleth Deep Storage Project is Deeply, Darkly, Weird!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

The reason I enjoy that you picked that up, is due to subliminals, and "displacement". Everything that we see is seen by others and can either be omitted, left there, or replaced with something else.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

The reason I enjoy that you picked that up, is due to subliminals, and "displacement". Everything that we see is seen by others and can either be omitted, left there, or replaced with something else.

Peace, NRE.

Exactly and PS: Who owns NETTO? Him? Why are they involved anyway? Just trying to put pieces together.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by rickymouse
Sheeze. Do you think someone a thousand years from now is going to want to recreate their primitive ancestors who trashed the earth, were threatening to blow everyone up, who's newest growing religion was care only for yourself and say I am not worried about the future generations.

Maybe they will shoot that Hornsleth into the sun.

Gotta agree with you there, I don't know him but I don't like him. Maybe that will be his next project

Then again... weren't WE just trying to recreate our primitive ancestors .. mongoloids... I recall a thread about that.

They don't need to recreate the mongoloids, I can give them the names of a few friends who fit the description.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sheeze. Do you think someone a thousand years from now is going to want to recreate their primitive ancestors who trashed the earth, were threatening to blow everyone up, who's newest growing religion was care only for yourself and say I am not worried about the future generations.

Maybe they will shoot that Hornsleth into the sun.

Gotta agree with you there, I don't know him but I don't like him. Maybe that will be his next project

Then again... weren't WE just trying to recreate our primitive ancestors .. mongoloids... I recall a thread about that.

They don't need to recreate the mongoloids, I can give them the names of a few friends who fit the description.

I agree a few of mine would fit the description as well but I give you props for elegantly dodging my point...

Do you think someone a thousand years from now is going to want to recreate their primitive ancestors

I'd say given the precedent we set with that whole mongoloid issue, yes.

(I realize I am countering my own arguments in this one but I like to look at things from all sides)
edit on 5-8-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I am actually incredibly surprised I caught the "Feed Me" paper. I was watching the video and instantly paused it and said to my husband who had been reading the thread "LOOK IT SAYS FEED ME". FREAKY. Right? I never catch that kind of stuff, I'm giving myself a pat on the back for that one definitely. What is that saying...

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Im more surprised that I missed it!

So many of my research threads and threads in general are about this very thing, but good that you caught it, and its even better you know why its there

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Im more surprised that I missed it!

So many of my research threads and threads in general are about this very thing, but good that you caught it, and its even better you know why its there

Peace, NRE.

I learned from the best on ATS (including you) to spot those kinds of things. Ok well maybe I had a little affair with Alex Jones and his subliminal message bs that may have helped but you get the point. This is a prime example of why ATS exists and why it continues to, it opens peoples eyes. I never thought to look at the backgrounds in videos until I joined up here. After several threads involving movies or youtube videos connected to a conspiracy (the whole Batman map/Holmes/Sandy Hook map thing) I learned to look as much as I listen to video. Not that it's the best example just the first one that came to mind.

I am going a little off topic here but the MOST saddening thing today is that people want information so fast, they cant even sit through a youtube video and WATCH it. They can be enthralled with the words and not pay attention to the implications. They cant sit through reading more than a paragraph of text. They can't read between the lines, they don't have time to reflect.

Off my soap box, back to business

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Even when given proper evidence, there is always the stigma that this might just be as simple as an artist looking for attention, and attention he will receive, at least as far as we are concerned

There are still tons of things that I haven posted yet, and I am SO glad that you stuck around

And of course even the skeptics that reminded me not to let this one die.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Even when given proper evidence, there is always the stigma that this might just be as simple as an artist looking for attention, and attention he will receive, at least as far as we are concerned

Peace, NRE.

Exactly I mean, WHAT IS THIS? A CONSPIRACY site? ...........oh wait

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Im not sure how "fringe" you want to get with this, so let me know, but I am going to throw a few things out there, that I personally feel are important key words, the minds of the populace, and the things that people might not normally say.. out loud.

The importance of this being (donations) random.
Of course we have NO clue how random this is, he is supposedly taking samples from all over the world, including, Bangkok, Germany, Denmark, England, etc,.

And including Guam, where he did his
ther" project, and quoted by him in an interview.
"We did Guam already. They don’t think it’s such a crazy thing. They are open to rituals like this."

He was asked "So you’re trying to provoke a reaction with this."

He stated "Yes, because I’m trying to provoke myself. The whole question of this project is to raise the question, not to answer the question, of why. Why would somebody spend so much money putting a big metal star into the trench. Why? And this question why will hopefully trigger 10 new questions, and that’s the idea. I enjoy wondering about what’s going to happen to us in 500 to 10 thousand years. Maybe if they come around, somebody finds it and there will be a new Arin."
www.washingtoncitypaper.com...

I am still looking for the term Arin.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Okay first of all, the use of the word "ritual" is important (hence you bolding it). I am still trying to get in touch with my shaman friend who deals with rituals involving hair and blood in honor of Hekate to get his take. He isn't a conspiracy theorist so I don't know how much will come of that.

I have no freaking clue what that word means but I will ask him, he probably knows.

I see this whole project as self pleasuring... if you get my meaning...

Oh and Fringe? I can go there

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Let me know what you find out, as we have both hinted to before, whether or not this man has bad intentions is neither here nor that at this point, as it is bringing further into play, less him, but what he knows, and frankly who is funding it.

In 2010 he has 2,000 samples which as far as I can see is $50 bucks a pop, that is NOT going to pay for this project, but someone is.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Let me know what you find out, as we have both hinted to before, whether or not this man has bad intentions is neither here nor that at this point, as it is bringing further into play, less him, but what he knows, and frankly who is funding it.

In 2010 he has 2,000 samples which as far as I can see is $50 bucks a pop, that is NOT going to pay for this project, but someone is.

Peace, NRE.

Which takes me back to WHO is NETTO and WHY are they involved. I will have to look into that.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Here are a few photos that I was able to get of some of the public displays that they are sharing for this project, there are quite a few members here that have an "eye" for this stuff, so I will leave them here.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sorry but I had to add a quote I read concerning this project, for those that think that this is some life preserving venture, that us "conspiracy theorists" are poking at.

"It can last millions of years, according to a documentary I saw called "Jurassic Park."

"Reality: Worshippers of the Deep Ones are giving Cthulhu a cross-section of modern life on Earth, so that He may determine whether or not the time is ripe for enslavement."

"What sort of future race is going to be looking under the silt at the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean for some random DNA samples from the distant past... Ridiculous idea."

Ok I had to with all this research I needed a few laughs... or are they? Dum dum dummmmmmm

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamP1980

This is the official trailer, pause it EXACTLY at 1:25. The yellow paper towards the back says FEED ME

HE is at a meeting in NETTO. NETTO is a convenience store. The logo is black and yellow. You can see the logo when he enters NETTO. He is standing on a rug. "Feed me" (black on yellow paper) refers to the food we buy in the store. Hornsleth has sold sheets, duvet covers and pictures of his art in the store. Therefore he is at a meeting in NETTO in the video. He collects money for his travels he does not make money.

/HamP

Touche but it's still CREEPY you gotta admit that
I threw you a star for that one.

No it isn't creepy at all. I shop in NETTO all the time. It is a danish discount grocery store own by Maersk and Salling. They also founded Foetex, Bilka and A-Z, which was made because Maersk had spend a lot time in the States and was fascinated and inspired by your big stores. I remember when they had this Hornsleth theme. The yellow paper hang like a festoon around the shop. They had different sentence on them referring to different groceries. His pictures has always been popular, and they were especially popular then.

I am not into Hornsleths art at all. I think he is pretentious but with an interesting mind.

Have fun conspiring, you two

/HamP

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Valentine quote: Which takes me back to WHO is NETTO and WHY are they involved. I will have to look into that.

Man, NETTO was involved IN THE VIDEO because he sold his art in a period of time in NETTO. As he pointed out in the video: he isn't earning any money on the deep project and is therefore depended on every piece of art he is selling. Therefore they cut, in the video, to his meeting at NETTO, where, as I told before, was selling his art also. It is a way to tell a story in a documentary.

As I said, have fun.
edit on 6-8-2013 by HamP1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
they plan on controlling the world in the future because the dna can be reached in the spirit world as a step when all is wiped clean they will control the outer limits. the truth is that i dropped something in the sea and will use the steps to retrieve it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join