It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Wants To CRY and Doesn't know WHY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
She wants to cry, but doesn’t know why;

She wants to dream, but can only scream;

She wants to feel, but it doesn’t seem real;

She wants to hide, but the tears subside;

The dream was real and the scream was a dream.

Where can she go to be alone; she runs and runs, but she doesn’t move;

She is trapped by her fears and saddened by the tears;

Wipe your eyes, smile inside, there is nothing to fear, my dear;

Who said that, she asked?

The voice disappeared, coming from within the answer was there; giving the comfort she needed to extinguish the fear.

Soul

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Nice. Made me remember something I wrote long ago:

"Dreams and more dreams...some things to believe in,
some future life...waiting to be styled,
if we could only mend the seems...of our shattered and broken dreams,
maybe we'd be happy...for awhile".

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Let me see if I've got this right.

A woman couldn't figure out her own feelings for someone she met. Those feelings both excited her and made her afraid at the same time. That someone had feelings for her, but read into her excitement as well as her fear, and that made him back off. It scared him a little. That someone then said and did certain things to make her see and understand what she was going through, which just so happened to be the same thing he went through many, many years ago.
A certain part of people that is gender neutral.
Something that she couldn't figure out for herself.
Sometimes we need a mirror to see inside.

Sounds like that "someone" is what a real friend is. Someone who sacrifices their own potential happiness so someone else can realize their own, AND realize why and how it all happened. You can help guide a person to find happiness, but you can't always dictate where that happiness leads a person once it's found. That's up to them.

Sometimes relationships may not be on the same page, but they're in the same book just the same. Sometimes society needs to realize that you can't always put a blanket definition on the term "relationship", and that they look foolish when they try to judge something they don't understand.

Was that about the jist of it? Trust me, it happens to more people than you may realize. It happens to the best of us.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Interesting take, but not the premise...not about relationships and there was no someone...it is about realizing the inner truth and understanding that the reality is not always the dream and the dream is not always the reality...rather they are often intertwined and difficult to tell apart. Where we want to be is not always where we are, but where we are is often necessary in order to get where we want to be. Having the ability to understand this will alleviate the fear.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Mending the "seams" is one way to put it...we have to allow ourselves to dream and mending the seams of past history will allow us to move forward....it is when we fail to recognize there is a hole or a tear in our fabric of time that we are often trapped by the fear.

top topics

join