It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase
No plane. I repeat: NO AIRPLANE is able to fly horizontally below its half wingspan whatever the speed of that object might be.. It simply doesnt work because laws of physics wont allow that to happen.

Exactly what law of physics states that...

Ever seen this? it shows how silly your claim actually is!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I used to be like you. I believed the bull*#&$ at first. I never said there wasnt a plane. I never said planes didnt hit the tower. My belief is based on the evidence or lack their of.

you want a link? Here this should get you started.

www.youtube.com...

If you cant find what you're looking for with this and a little bit of keystroking then I sure cant help you. Happy trails. Signing out.

Thanks for this video! It is quite concise and raises very excellent questions that still haven't been addressed today.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Well the "coincidental" part of the Pentagon attack, was that the plane, missile, missile disguised as a plane, hit an area known as Wedge One, an area of the Pentagon which was being retrofitted to be blast resistant.

How fortunate...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Actually, Loose Change touches on another bit of information with regards to the plane's passengers.

Another interesting/incredible coincidence that occurred on 9/11...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
reply to post by FlyersFan

And sometimes, like on this occasion, it isn't.

But the planes? They were real. They crashed into the buildings. People died.

Of course they were, it wasn't stated otherwise. A 757 drone is just as real as the idea of one being flown by a "Saudi hijacker", and does just the same damage hitting a building.

One of my special talents is to expose silly things

Yet you still went and said:

Fully loaded with fuel. Hijacked by 19 radical islamics. Flown into prearranged target buildings. (except for Shanksville that fell short because the passengers took it down before the Air Force could).

Which is all very silly.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

So the big bad government can control the entire worlds media and insert special doctored footage. They can control the fate of planes of major airlines with no one noticing. They can steal 115% of the governments ENTIRE budget for that year. (2.3 trillion). They can shut the mouths of all the experts in all the different fields on the entire planet.
reply to post by samkent

None of this makes any sense at all. And inserted the "special doctored footage" ie a hint at a ridiculous fringe theory, to muddy the waters, is pathetic.

All the experts in what? You're probably right, NONE of them have spoken out about this, strange since ALL of them must've studied the event in absolute detail.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

How do you explain the 757 aircraft parts found inside and outside the Pentagon?
reply to post by hellobruce

How do we explain downed light poles that weren't hit by anything?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
they should hang them from there balls

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The real truth of the 9/11 airplanes is ... they were airplanes. Fully loaded with fuel. Hijacked by 19 radical islamics. Flown into prearranged target buildings. (except for Shanksville that fell short because the passengers took it down before the Air Force could).

And I personally spoke with a cabbie in DC who watched the plane hit the pentagon. Lots of people saw it fly into the building. Lots of people saw the planes fly into the Trade Center as well.

That's the truth about the airplanes.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes a radical islamic extremist is just a radical islamic extremist.

The shoddy coverup kind of stuff comes afterwards. Bush secretly flying the Bin Laden family out of the US. The Israeli government may have caught wind of this ahead of time but let it happen so as to drag the USA into a war against the Muslims. That kind of thing.

But the planes? They were real. They crashed into the buildings. People died.

That's just the truth of it.

so basically what you say is "i am right cause i am right..."
edit on 2-8-2013 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This is what I love about conspiracy theorists, they just take a little bit of info and twist the crap out of it.

Oh the irony.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
"Barbara Olsen had plastic surgery and now lives in Stockholm, Sweden"

That is where I just laughed, I was smiling at most of the stuff but that is where it all fell to bits.

Personally I have no real clue as to what happened on 9/11, I do know there's a lot of incredible firsts, firsts that have totally unbelievable odds and many things that are locked away and classified, things like the NIST data model and the Pentagon camera pictures.

Things like these fan the flames as does things like The Pentagon which at first had no debris and then suddenly had some but some of the debris like the wheels and one rotor part were not from the type of plane claimed to have hit the Pentagon.

Do I think the US was capable of this, yes, sadly yes, they had planned the death of innocent Americans before to promote war as we know from released documents, also they were caught lying about the notion of planes being used to attack the towers, they had actually researched the exact same scenario previously.

BUT, do I think they had the ability to bring this all together and hide it, wow, that is the biggy, you would have to logically look at it and think it would be nigh on impossible to do....on their own...

Its hard to keep track of what is a real story and what is conspiracy these days, were the towers wired up over weeks and security stepped down at times to allow this, I've read that it happened but is it true?

I think it would be too easy for Americans to just accept the official story simply on the basis that The Pres would never lie to you especially after this NSA nonsense, yes he would lie to you and has done as have previous governments. There certainly are parts of this mystery that fail to add up because the proof has either been deliberately destroyed ILLEGALLY or is classified for no other reason as to hide it from the public.

All I know for a fact is that real INNOCENT people died that day in a shocking loss of life that will affect many for the rest of their lives and people died that day who did not deserve to.

Shocking..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The plane (or whatever) hit the Pentagon in just the right spot to destroy the evidence.

Nope. Where the Pentagon Was Hit
The part of the Pentagon that was hit was vacant. It was undergoing renovation.
Most of the damage at the Pentagon was to a mostly empty part of the building.
4,500 people were supposed to be working in that part of the building.
Only 800 were on duty in that part because of the renovations.

That information supports the statement of Lazarus Short instead of refuting it! The explosions still destroyed the paperwork. It was not intended to kill all the staff (mostly accountants) involved in searching for the missing trillions of dollars. Some of them DID die. You misunderstood the point, which stands.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

This is what I love about conspiracy theorists, they just take a little bit of info and twist the crap out of it.

Oh the irony.

Well, at least they take MORE information that the supporters of the official B.S. story, who just feed on the nonsense they have been given and never do any more research..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
involved in searching for the missing trillions of dollars. Some of them DID die. You misunderstood the point, which stands.

you miss the point, there was no money missing, nor did anyone in authority say there was missing money!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

]
The wreckage ... what there was ... was contained within the confines of the reenforced building that the plane had just plowed into. The plane was shredded and burned within the collapsed building. This is basic materials engineering.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
double post for some reason ...
edit on 8/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
No you didn't debunk it, all you stated was what you've been fed by known liars and decievers.

So all the civilians who witnessed the planes fly into the World Trade Center were all liars and deceivers? I myself watched the passenger plane fly into the second tower and I was deceiving myself? All the people who witnessed the plane fly into the pentagon were 'in on it' too? The cabbies? The pedestrians? All the people in Shanksville who saw the plane coming in low and at high speed, they are all liars and deceivers? Everyone was in on it, eh? Okay.

BTW .. YES the planes that crashed that day were passenger planes. And YES the list of the dead is accurate. And YES those pilots I listed were flying and are dead.

So in closing you didn't debunk anything.

Actually, we did. Everything has been debunked. The OP has failed to provide proof of his
'the real truth' statement.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
My research brings me to believe that the planes that hit the towers were remotely controlled and that there were no passengers on board at all.

Add this to your "research" - USA Today - 911 Passenger List
List of passengers who died on the airplanes. Their names. Their homes. Some occupations listed.
They were real. They died.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
How do you know for a fact, 100% that those planes were not remote controlled? I'd sure like to see the damning evidence that they weren't.

You've got it backwards. Those with the notion that the planes were remote controlled are the ones that have to prove it. And they can't. They can say 'it's possible'. But they can't prove it happened. On the other hand, we have lists of the dead, which include the pilots who were REAL PEOPLE. The evidence is on the side of 'no remote control planes were used'.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i'll say this; the collapse of building 7 was announced 19 minutes before it occurred by the BBC in england

any sane person can see the damage to the pentagon was not done by a boeing aeroplane, there are no wingmarks on the pentagon walls, and 30 minutes are sufficient for several keen journalists to photograph the damage before the floors collapsed.

it is a crying shame that so many, particularly americans, still accept the official story.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join