It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Are you serious? Experts have no relevance? How about they explain things that are unknown to common people? That truly was one of the most Ignorant statements I've ever heard.

As far as witnesses go... I'll refer you to Mr Neil Degrasse Tyson. The subject is UFO's but the principle is the same.

Experts have no relevance but dishonest and deceitful government officials with almost no knowledge of physics, explosives, and aeronautics do? You just went off the richter scale buddy.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Mitsuskitzo because: Needed to add a point.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Im talking about experts as it relates to explaining what the other theories of 9/11 are... They have no real relevance because there's no evidence to support anything they are saying or trying to explain. IOW it's all subjective opinion.

Ive been asking for some simple sources of who these experts are or who the witnesses are, or what the evidence is for your theory on 9/11, and you respond with a video of an UFO witness?

I don't get it....

Who's being ignorant here? Or is it evasive

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The real truth of the 9/11 airplanes is ... they were airplanes. Fully loaded with fuel. Hijacked by 19 radical islamics. Flown into prearranged target buildings. (except for Shanksville that fell short because the passengers took it down before the Air Force could).

And I personally spoke with a cabbie in DC who watched the plane hit the pentagon. Lots of people saw it fly into the building. Lots of people saw the planes fly into the Trade Center as well.

That's the truth about the airplanes.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes a radical islamic extremist is just a radical islamic extremist.

The shoddy coverup kind of stuff comes afterwards. Bush secretly flying the Bin Laden family out of the US. The Israeli government may have caught wind of this ahead of time but let it happen so as to drag the USA into a war against the Muslims. That kind of thing.

But the planes? They were real. They crashed into the buildings. People died.

That's just the truth of it.

You are just repeating the governments theory of what happened......which in my opinion is a lie.
Therefore I think you have done very little research on the subject.

My research brings me to believe that the planes that hit the towers were remotely controlled and that there were no passengers on board at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

you didnt even to bother to watch the video. Its not of a UFO witness.

You asked the questions, I provided answers. you want more then google is your friend. Matter of fact ATS is your friend. There are countless threads on this subject. Research like the rest of us instead of wanting to be spoon fed.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Mitsuskitzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Are you saying it isn't possible? The govt makes people disappear all the time.

Once again where's the logic? If we go with your theory the government was already planning on killing thousands. But they're going to leave hundreds of witnesses and potential whistleblowers alive? Following your story the government have no problems killing these people after they leak information. So why not just kill them beforehand? You can believe whoever you want is behind 9/11 but this R/C plane with no passengers theory is almost as ridiculous as the No Plane theory.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
estimates say that they can not track $2.3 Trillion. I consider that "missing".

So your bad understanding of English makes it a conspiracy theory.... and how much of that $2.3 trillion can they track now? Of course you ignore that bit!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
When one says there were NO PASSENGERS on these planes...and those families had services-funerals for their "non-existent" loved ones who never came home, never were seen at their workplaces, neighborhoods, churches etc again...then tell me how the government "sacrificed" all of those now missing never-to-be-found people.

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Actually, the second one to hit...had oversize antennas...painted orange even....just like the ones we use for remotes....Air Force Retired....
ETA...it was seen in a video...on the belly aft
edit on 1-8-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by lambros56

you didnt even to bother to watch the video. Its not of a UFO witness.

You asked the questions, I provided answers. you want more then google is your friend. Matter of fact ATS is your friend. There are countless threads on this subject. Research like the rest of us instead of wanting to be spoon fed.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Mitsuskitzo because: (no reason given)

Was this post meant for someone else ?
I don't get it.......

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

I think you meant to respond to me but anyway...

I watched your video and in the first 2 min he perfectly describes folks on your side of the discussion-

"Argument from ignorance"
"Well we've never seen such a catastrophe like this before. Theres no way it could've been some dumb ole terrorists. It mustve been the US gov't who did it. We don't have any objective evidence to prove it, but from what I can see theres no way possible planes flown by pilots did it..."

Please dude- if you were trying to say that I didn't see a plane, or that the images of planes on the TV weren't planes, or that any of the debris of planes was not of planes, or that any of the video of Atta were not of him and so on then you completely failed. Im sorry.

There's still 0 evidence for you side of the story. None. No amount of google searching or ATS searching will turn any of it up. Which is why I suspect you wont provide any... One source is all I asked for...

Your video only serves to show that its folks like you who are arguing from ignorance..

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You call these radical terrorists 'not the brightest bulbs', but somehow they pulled off one of the most sophisticated attacks against the United States in its history. Coordinated to impressive precision, against a defense system that is considered beyond elite (when comparing to others around the world) ... For being "not so bright" they obviously did something right, right?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The real truth of the 9/11 airplanes is ... they were airplanes. Fully loaded with fuel. Hijacked by 19 radical islamics. Flown into prearranged target buildings. (except for Shanksville that fell short because the passengers took it down before the Air Force could).

Where i have heard this before? oh thats right our Mainstream News Media.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

And these same radical terrorists somehow even had failed there own training for the commercial planes so why should we believe they might have pulled it off?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Three planes crashed into predesignated buildings.
One was taken down by the passengers before the Air Force got there.
There was no remote control. Geeeze .... :shk:

edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

I agree.. 3 planes did crash into the buildings.

How do you know 100% that the plane in PA was brought down by the passengers? Why was one of the engines found a few miles away?

How do you know for a fact, 100% that those planes were not remote controlled? I'd sure like to see the damning evidence that they weren't.

That's the problem with all this nonsense. Neither side knows the absolute 100% truth. I think there are things we can rule out, like a space laser or holograms.. that's just nonsense. But I have yet to see tangible proof as to how 2 airplanes can bring down 3 steel and concrete buildings.

Pancake theory? Fires melted the steel? I think that THIS has clearly been proven to be false by several accredited engineers, scientists, etc.

Ask yourself this.. when you watch Tower 2 fall.. you can clearly see the top half tilting beyond the boundaries of the building. Yet once past tipping point, it begins to fall straight down. Why is this? If you shear the top of something off, it does not flatten everything beneath it. Yet I've never heard this clearly addressed.

Anyway I'm on a tangent. I'm not trying to start a flame war.. I'm just simply pointing out that as much as I don't know the 100% truth.. no one else does either.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And I personally spoke with a cabbie in DC who watched the plane hit the pentagon. Lots of people saw it fly into the building. Lots of people saw the planes fly into the Trade Center as well.

That's the truth about the airplanes.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes a radical islamic extremist is just a radical islamic extremist.

The shoddy coverup kind of stuff comes afterwards. Bush secretly flying the Bin Laden family out of the US. The Israeli government may have caught wind of this ahead of time but let it happen so as to drag the USA into a war against the Muslims. That kind of thing.

But the planes? They were real. They crashed into the buildings. People died.

That's just the truth of it.

And what was the relevance of these pre-arranged targets?
Who cares how much fuel they had??
Where is has any proof of these 19 radical islamists, and what was the intention they had for attacking these buildings???
Why would passengers first allow hijackers to subdue them all, and later force a suicide dive????
What was the cabbie doing in DC? Amazing how he was one of the tens of people who claim to have seen this!?
What is the truth about airplanes ?? You sound like you think people know what you are talking about??
You are saying that this unprovable story about the planes is nothing but real??? How Dare You!

Again, what radical Islamics are you referring too?? We the people have STILL yet to see anything real on this.
What shoddy coverup?? How can you be sure which part of this is a "coverup"???

Are you trying to say these muslims wanted a war with the USA and that Israel just stumbled upon it and looked at it with a somber look and said, "well, are they not stupid!! We had better watch this and see what happens and then we can capitalize on the stupid coverups !!"

Planes that are real are cool, ya. It looks like 2 crashed into buildings, but we will NOT know whose control they are under, no matter what you claim.

And when looked at with any logic, the first place you do not look at is where all the propaganda lies...but wait I forgot about the religious.

Last of all, let us agree for now that planes hit the buildings, and they had a lot of fuel...WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THESE ENORMOUS INCREDIBLY STRONG BUILDINGS, crumbling into talcum powder, and blowing away in the wind.

Flat out honesty would have you acknowledge that the pictures of these buildings exploding and imploding at the same time are just not possible, EVER! Save for some amazing shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And these same radical terrorists somehow even had failed there own training for the commercial planes

Your valid source for that is what?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
crumbling into talcum powder, and blowing away in the wind.

WTF are you babbling about now? What talcum powder? Buildings blowing away???

pictures of these buildings exploding and imploding at the same time are just not possible, EVER!

True, as no such pictures exist - so what are you on about, you really are not making much sense

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What's your explanation for building 7 ?

Since I can't make that fit nothing fits but that's just my opinion .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by jhn7537

And these same radical terrorists somehow even had failed there own training for the commercial planes so why should we believe they might have pulled it off?

Well, personally, I don't believe 19 radicals pulled off a terrorist plot like this without the assistance of some force much greater... I just find it funny how a person can talk them up to make one point, but then down play them to disprove another...
edit on 1-8-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ive always found this video interesting...

edit on 1-8-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join