It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

yea my bad it was supposed to go to Photon

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Arguing with people who have never heard of Operation Northwoods (and can't be bothered to look it up) and who insist that a cockamamie government story about hijackers from Saudi Arabia was the reason to invade Afghanistan and Iraq is kinda useless. Anyone who really wanted to learn about that day would have long since found the various investigation sites and read up and the discussion would be on a much higher level.

The truth of the matter is that if any ONE of the government's 'facts' can be found to be in question, then everything is in question. And the other truth of the matter is, that either the most technologically superior, trillions-of-dollars invested military in the history of the world, a military that would have made the Roman Empire green with envy, can't even protect its own world headquarters with almost an hour's notice or it was allowed or planned to happen. In fact, no attempt was even made to evacuate the building when an incoming plane or missile was known.

The other truth of the matter is that 9-11 was a live snuff film perfectly coordinated to have as many live viewers as possible, and used to gin up massive amounts of revenge emotions, ('you're either with us or against us', what kind of LEADER would take this tack???) and allow more trillions of dollars to be spent in more killing, mostly of innocent people, now estimated to be at least a million Iraqi and Afghani civilians? Not to mention the salient fact that all those people have relatives and they all now really hate us, and for good reason.

9-11 Truth and Lies are pretty much accepted all over the rest of the world. Only Americans are so brainwashed and fluoride poisoned that they can't seem to see the extent they are being lied to.

How can you trust people who told you the 'air was safe to breathe' just so they could reopen Wall Street?

How can you see those buildings in mid collapse and not see the massive amounts of dust being formed (residual water content in the concrete floors boiling instantaneously) or take a minute to find the pictures of multi-hundred ton beam assemblies being blown sideways and impaling themselves into buildings hundreds of feet away (not exactly a gravity-fed collapse). Explain the horseshoe beam or the 'meteor', and if you haven't heard of them, you haven't done your homework. Explain the sustained heat in the basement levels for 99 days that was hot enough to melt steel. Over a 1000 degrees hotter than kerosene could ever produce, or office fires for that matter. Explain the fact that no computers, desks, chairs, room dividers, toilets or water fountains were found in the rubble, a fact that perplexed the first responders going through the pile. Explain the long delay between establishing a (fake) investigation, under financed and led by Bush insiders; explain the fact that your President and Vice-President finally only agreed to talk to the 911 Commission committee behind closed doors without recordings or notes of the proceedings, and together rather than separately.

Explain why a majority of the 9-11 Families' questions went unanswered, or why the Commission principals later came forward and said that they were lied to and no longer stood by their report.

It's my conclusion after 100s of hours of true research, not debating on sites like this, that New York City was nuked and that didn't happen with some guy in Afghanistan running things. Look up mini nukes and the current technology available for same (can be as small as an apple now), with any desired yield and radiation signature.

Your 'inept' government is corrupt to the core and quite obviously doesn't give a damn about you; all you are is useless feeders and cannon fodder. Witness the way they treat veterans, if you don't believe the rest of this.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe that they had to replace the jets with military versions so that they could be remote controlled. The commercial planes had to go somewhere unassuming to get off the map, unfortunately the passengers would have to be taken care of and Barbara Olsen being a vip was given a new life. I mean really, the military proposed Operation Northwoods back in the 60's, which was a false flag that was very similar to what happened on 9/11. Jfk shot it down and it never happened, who's to say that Dick Cheney didn't put it back on the table with a slight twist?

Hellobruce, you and the others can get upset and talk down to posters all you want but we are not stupid. The amount of inconsistencies in this case is unforgivable, period. People are waking up to the fact that our government does some really shady stuff, and they have no qualms about lying to our face time and time again.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I used to be like you. I believed the bull*#&$ at first. I never said there wasnt a plane. I never said planes didnt hit the tower. My belief is based on the evidence or lack their of.

you want a link? Here this should get you started.

www.youtube.com...

If you cant find what you're looking for with this and a little bit of keystroking then I sure cant help you. Happy trails. Signing out.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very interesting. If this is true, it just serves to confirm what many conspiracy theorists said all along. There were dozens of people on the ground who saw at least one of the planes hit one of the towers, and they were adamant that the plane was of a military nature, and was not an AA passenger jet. In fact, many of these witnesses reported that the planes were mostly grey, without any commercial markings, and that they had no windows, like a passenger jet should. There are no windows visible in the footage of the event either. This suggests that the planes were in fact military cargo aircraft, not passenger jets.

There is actually a ton of conflicting information, suggesting a conspiracy was afoot on that day. The departure time for flight 77 was released by the government, yet it conflicted with what the flight data recorder reported. The evidence suggests that a switch was made. And again, this is in line with what this new information is stating. It is not really "new," but there is simply more evidence to confirm what was suspected all along. It was sickening to see so many people accept the government's version of events without question, when there were so many pieces of data that did not line up. And there still has not been adequate proof to suggest that a plane ever hit the Pentagon. There were roughly 80 cameras that captured the plane hitting the Pentagon, yet we got ONE piece of footage released, and lo and behold, it is the one piece of footage that NEVER shows a plane.

There is just a TON of information that calls into question the official version of events. Hopefully some of the high-ranking government officials will eventually be charged and taken to trial over their involvement in this incident. There is no doubt in my mind that 9/11 was a conspiracy of sorts, and that certain elements within the US military and government either directly participated in, or allowed the planes to hit the towers.

And now the information suggesting that the planes actually landed in Canada is interesting. They would have had to take them out of the country, considering it would have been much easier to track their whereabouts had they remained in the US. This is all quite interesting in terms of new developments, and the question now becomes whether there is anyone in the government who is willing to stand up for what is right. Despite all the evidence available pointing to a conspiracy of some sort, there was not a smoking gun that could be pointed to that would indicate something like this happened. The problem would have been that any defense team could have created enough reasonable doubt.

And the biggest problem is who does one bring charges against? Witnesses who could implicate someone directly have likely been eliminated, or were either in the government and therefore were not eliminated because it would create too much suspicion. Plus, they are not going to talk. It is the witnesses who happened to see too much who got eliminated. And there is quite a mountain of evidence regarding high-profile suicides among people who were saying they had information on the events of that day. It is not like I am making this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It really amazes me how some senior member of ATS think the government published facts of 9/11 are 100% truth.
I don't know exactly went down on 9/11, but I do know what the government is telling us is not the whole truth,
think "Reichstag Fire" circa 1933, X 100.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what if there were no plane crashes and no real deaths and
what we saw was all movie special effects combined with complete victim fakery?

wouldn't that be something else?

the twin towers collapsed leaving the millenium hotel untouched and
visible through the gap when viewed across the water.

and doesn't the millenium hotel look eerily like the monolith from 2001, a space odyssey?

go from 9 to 11 and skip the 10.

do pass go and collect millions for every fake one reported lost.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
what if there were no plane crashes and no real deaths and
what we saw was all movie special effects combined with complete victim fakery?

See that is what the debunkers jump on to make us all sound crazy, it's too speculative. There's enough evidence of conspiracy without having to reach so far.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Despite all the evidence available pointing to a conspiracy of some sort, there was not a smoking gun that could be pointed to that would indicate something like this happened. The problem would have been that any defense team could have created enough reasonable doubt.

If Wtc 7 is not a smoking gun, then I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Sure: just like Condi and George said: They failed to connect the dots......

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There's a lot of info here all in one place; this is a new site to me and I haven't had time to read all through it, but 'tis truly interesting.

www.consensus911.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
A little off topic I admit , but for anyone experienced in engineering or otherwise interested here are some blueprints for the towers .

911research.wtc7.net...

If you use the left side of the page to get around you can access quite a lot of information .

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just checked into this thread to see how long it took for the usual deniers to hijack and try to derail it and sure enough, like the doomed cavalry of Colonel Custer, they continue to charge, even though they and their kind are in the midst of their final stand.

It could be that some of these individuals are genuinely mis-informed or just too terrified by the fact that their Spy agencies are rotten to the core to question the party line but there can be little doubt that certain members are fully aware of the evil plan that they work so desperately -yet diligently- to protect.

Being acutely aware that this is a insanely sensitive issue, with many layers and side-shows, I shall let others shine some light here.
Clearly the following is nowhere near the full story but this is, according to senior US Military figures, 100% certain and really, if the Military doesn't know who attacked them, then who does?.

Obviously those with the agenda shall (as always) remain here until the the last post
but some of us have lives to lead, so I shall say only this. The game is up. Maybe the US, UK, Izrael and allies can survive another five years... but I seriously doubt it.
Just as with Napoleons Russian campaign, the German 6th army in Stalingrad, the French and US in Vietnam and the British in Yorktown, there is doom in the air! The present diabolical scheme to enslave Humanity is already lost. For sure we have a few more battles with these lunatics but the game is over.

As for Sept 11th 2001, maybe we'll never KNOW the truth, however many here KNOW lies when we're told them and unlike some around here, we're not the ones who shall rot in prison because we joined a criminal gang.

I could be here til the last post supplying links but why waste my time. Every single day, more and more people around the world discover and fall in love with the unofficial story.

And to sign off, here's a Jewish man's perspective to consider.

~ Auntie ~

edit on 2-8-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Could have put this in the last thread but...

What religion is this man from?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And these same radical terrorists somehow even had failed there own training for the commercial planes

Your valid source for that is what?

Would be happy to post the source.

Flight School Head Admits 9/11 Hijackers Couldn't Fly Jets
Flight School Head Admits 9/11 Hijackers Couldn't Fly Jets

NY times article.
Source

''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''

Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot.

A Terrorist is someone whom usual isn't very polite nor Quiet. Well now what your thoughts on that? Training to fly in those commercial flight jet airliners could take years or an year depends on the person with the skills. And no you cant fly straight out of the training.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

The priest religion is Eastern Orthodox, usually based in Russia but had spread in Serbia, Northern Kosovo, Parts of Ukraine before the cold war was Ukraine 100% Orthodox.

I am surprised to see the spread of Catholicism in Ukraine.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Politely, give it a rest ! The truth has been well documented.....it was a terrorist attack.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by micpsi

Just because a technology MIGHT be there, doesn't mean that it was used.
There is absolutely NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that it was used. None.

There is, however, credible evidence that the planes were regular planes; that they were piloted by real pilots; that everyone on board all four planes died; and that Barbara Olsen is NOT alive somewhere living after plastic surgery. That is REALITY.

Well there is at least ONE credible evidence regarding the Pentagon plane and the released CCTV footage: PHYSICS!
No plane. I repeat: NO AIRPLANE is able to fly horizontally below its half wingspan whatever the speed of that object might be.. It simply doesnt work because laws of physics wont allow that to happen. You'd have to abandon all laws of physics on that day to explain the CCTV footage. That law of physics is called "ground effect".
Now tell me the length of the half wingspan of that plane and the height of its impact. And then go back and study laws of physics again. And then try to explain us how this could happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I admit that I know very little about the various 9/11 conspiracies out there but I have a question about this one in particular.

Operation Paperclip...the secret operation to transport Nazi scientists and whatnot to America in secret to boost our government's scientific programs...didn't everybody already know about that at the time of 9/11?

I was only twelve when it happened, I had been interested in conspiracy theories and etc. for a couple of years at that point and I had only scratched the surface of things at that point (JFK, Manson, Roswell/Area 51, etc)...and I didn't and still don't know all of what the conspiracy circles were aware of in those days but I thought even the general public knew about Operation Paperclip at that point. It was and still is an assumption on my part, I suppose, so if I'm wrong, someone please tell me so.

That being said and if I was right in my assumption...what sense would it make to use huge and deadly theatrics to cover up a simple case of destroying documents? And the source material in the OP claims they were pretty damning papers...what could be more damning than the simple basics of the operation?

I don't know, it just doesn't make any sense to me...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

None of the deniers make any sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join