It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Imagine living in China where you live all kinds of people in toxic environments because of the pollution. We shouldn't have to deal with that because it poisons us. We need clean air and lots of abundant life like plants in our civilization.
Yes but they are more than one and a half billion of people,and they manage to survive better than most western countries.

And probably they will be the most developed nation in the world in the near future.

China will rule the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by FlyersFan

OP ... your statement is silly beyond words.
With or without discernment?

WHAT are you talking about? I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

You said that atheists are the greatest danger for Humanity.
The truth is .. religious extremists are the greatest danger for Humanity.
I can prove my statement.
You can't prove your statement. It's biased and silly.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by piequal3because14

You said atheists run the world. I said ... PROVE IT.
So show us all how atheists run the world. Where's the proof?
All around you,in the day to day life,in every corner of the world where atheists leaders managed to take beauty of life as an offering to the Devil.

Poverty of the world today is real and what they have done will be paid back very soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the worst thing we can do is trap ourselves here by not believing. there is someonething pulling the strings. bridging the gap between the unknown and the controller builds up energy for your travels.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There are a very few athiest compared to the billions of religious believers, yet they have always been a persecuted minority.
The atheists are the great majority even if they proclaim themselves false believers like many leaders of the world today.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Only history would tell. As a species we need to work together to make the world a better place for you and me!

link   

China will rule the world.

1 - that's your opinion. that's not fact.
2 - 60% of China has a religion ... mostly Buddhist or Tao . 40% of China considers itself to be not religious. There goes your theory that atheists are running the world.
3 - Buddhism
4 - Tao

Tao and Buddhism are both religions and philosophies.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You said atheists run the world. I said ... PROVE IT.
So show us all how atheists run the world. Where's the proof?
All around you,in the day to day life,in every corner of the world where atheists leaders managed to take beauty of life as an offering to the Devil.

Poverty of the world today is real and what they have done will be paid back very soon.

It is impossible for an atheist to worship the devil...by definition.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Again ... stop with the rhetoric ... give us proof that atheists have caused poverty.
Give us proof that atheists are the greatest danger for humanity.
Not rhetoric. PROOF.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Excellent point.

Very true. An atheist doesn't believe in God or the devil.
So they aren't running around making offerings to the devil of 'good things turned bad'.

Christians and Muslims and Jews and Buddhists and _____ ... none are atheists and
yet they all manage to cause big problems for humanity and cause poverty etc etc .

The wars engaged in the name of God or Allah ... perfect examples of why atheists
aren't the greatest danger for humanity .. but rather religious extremists are.
Sharia pushers. Fundamentalist Christians who want their religious rule of law instead of
secular rule of law. These people, who aren't atheists, are the reason for religious wars in the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Only history would tell. As a species we need to work together to make the world a better place for you and me!
I agree with that but the greedy atheists leaders don't agree with you,and they run the world....to deep poverty.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

But to practice the ways of the Devil yes, and this is what the atheist world leaders are doing today.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

False. Simply untrue and unwarranted.

In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many".

Completely untrue.

So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo.

Untrue, if not a slanderous lie.

Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

Absolutely false.

This is why they have false feelings and they are blind because they can see life only from today and not tomorrow.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Of course they behave with animals more gently and kind than with humans.

Humans are animals.

A troll thread if I've ever seen one, except it contains absolutely nothing of truth. Slandering an entire people because of their beliefs is the greatest danger, one you so willingly partake in and promote.
edit on 1-8-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Look into my eyes to see a Paradise of Love

Yeah 2/10, poor attempt

At least he's not mentioned Hitler, Stalin etc..............yet
edit on 1-8-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Humans are animals.

A troll thread if I've ever seen one, except it contains absolutely nothing of truth. Slandering an entire people because of their beliefs is the greatest danger, one you so willingly partake in and promote.

All I have stated is true and I know that bothers the devil, in fact it is the purpose to uncover what is hidding in the darkness.

But very soon when the time will come those who have destroyed the world will pay for what they have done,even if now they are strong and few against the many and poor.

"If humans are animals that like animals they shall live."

Oh,and my word is Law.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I agree with that but the greedy atheists leaders don't agree with you,and they run the world....to deep poverty.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Look into my eyes to see a Paradise of Love

Yeah 2/10, poor attempt

At least he's not mentioned Hitler, Stalin etc..............yet
edit on 1-8-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)
In some eyes if look can only see darkness,because they live in darkness,I wonder....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If your god is as all powerful as you profess, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Surely such a powerful super being as your god is not afraid of the unbelievers. He watches your every move, he knows if you've been naughty or nice, he will make the final judge.

So just be happy that you will be fine and athiests will burn for eternity in hell. Which I'm sure many would choose over eternity spent with pious Christians like yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Greedy pastors do not hold political apparatus.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh look another religious person claiming atheists have no morals.

The reason for human morals are to do with evolution, If we were just all bad we would not have evolved into social beings, It would have been harder to get a mate and we would have died off.
It is good for the species to be good, you see this in our primate cousins in Chimps, in gorillas and in us.
Love to see your evidence that Atheists run the world....I wish they would, it would be a better place in the Mid east, no holy wars etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join