It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I have to do to get Mods to deal with someone derailing my thread?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

So you are biasing non Christians.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

So you are biasing non Christians.

No, I am against people not staying on topic which is plain to see if anyone reads the thread. I can agree to disagree. Personal insults, bringing in other topics and avoiding the original topic and then when addressed one member continues to ask for evidence over and over despite it being given and they say, "Your source is not acceptable" or now it's another argument against the evidence. They want to argue for arguments sake.

So, I would just appreciate members not playing their little derailment games and then blaming the OP when we call them on it. I see one has come here to accuse me of playing the victim here. Clearly since Mods removed some posts the member was causing problems.

Why would you accuse me of that? Because someone comes here and makes an accusation? Why not read my thread and see if I have been unfair, rude, or tried to keep non-Christians out.

I was even accused of shoving my views down their throat! If you don't like what a Christian has to say, stay off their thread. I don't care for country western music. I don't tune into it. Now, I am being told to leave the forum? Typical bully tactics. I expected better of a forum that is supposed to be for open communication, sharing of ideas, conspiracy theory, but instead I and others are insulted, my thread is derailed, and now I have baseless accusations set against me and you make a judgment!

Maybe this isn't the site I thought it was though it's T&S says this behavior is not allowed. Yeh, sure.
edit on 1-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Your whole OP in that thread was insulting!! to aliens, evolutionists,other churches,channelers Hindus,Buddhists, new agers and more you say they all want to kill christians and now you are blaming the mods...

Not everyone has your views and they are allowed to question your faith.
Please stop acting like a victim and everyone is out to get you.

edit on 1-8-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Pretty simple to me. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you cant take the negative side with the side that you agree with. Dont post. If you want all to agree with you...there's other sites you can go to and be all you want to be. And have all the postive spin you need to get by with your threads. This is ATS, we argue, we disagree, we get mad, we get over it, we move on. Whining to the mods is your business, starting a thread about it is asking for the mods to just ignore your pleas and infuriate other members on the site. Your asking to be flamed with this thread. Like the days of old when we were lil kids in school....no one likes a tattle-tale.

May I suggest GLP. There full to the brim with posters like you. All together with like minded mods.
edit on 1-8-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The poster that you are referring to called you bipolar on the first page, which is clearly a violation of t&c. While many may not agree with your perspective on that thread, you are right on this matter and that specific post should have been removed.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm just wondering here with the folks now actually turning against and being overly critical of the OP here? Where IS the line at to say enough? I read over the thread last night, as I noted and before posting almost the same thing others have about 'learn to roll with the punches!'.......to see, this wasn't what I'd call anything so routine.

How many people here are taking the OP and title as we've seen so many like it, as just another whining OP who can't take the heat of vigorous debate......without reading the thread it's about to SEE, this was just a step apart from most situations I've ever seen around here.

(Self Edit - Sorry folks.. I should have looked, but hadn't. I'd assumed this wouldn't still be an ongoing thing by today, with pages still building. 20+ and counting now.. WoW. Anyway.. Some of what I wrote really was too personally directed, even without a name being used. So... My bad and corrected. )
edit on 1-8-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm just wondering here with the folks now actually turning against and being overly critical of the OP here?

Exactly, and many posters I agree with on other issues,

Could you cut her a little slack?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
So, I would just appreciate members not playing their little derailment games and then blaming the OP when we call them on it.

Based on the premise of your opening post, myself and other staff saw a valid evolution of discussion. Within a venue such as ATS, ideas and opinions are free-flowing, not regimented.

Enough has been said about the issue, and this is turning into a thread about a thread which we don't allow.

Close.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join