It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight UK UFO - Man Gets More Than Rocks In Stonehenge Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just came across this, found it curious, so bringing it to the table to see what you folks think.

This is some of the info the person that took the picture said :

It was only when I downloaded the pictures that I noticed this object in the sky so I can't give you any eyewitness testimony. The shots taken 2 seconds before and 1 second after are clear of anomalies. Birds are clearly discernible in other shots taken at the time and the only aircraft visible were much higher and busy leaving chemtrails in their wake.

He went on to say this about the camera and settings:

The picture was taken on 7-19-13 at 14:01:35 using a Canon 550d Kiss X4 with Sigma 28-300 lens set to 1/200 exposure and 7.1 f/stop. The camera was set to shoot in jpeg only at the time.

Here is the original photo. Not very easy to see at this point:

Here is the enhanced photo. Granted not much better, but something is there. I myself dont see any pixelation of something added in, maybe someone else will. It doesnt really appear to be a bug too me either as I know that is another popular theory. It seems to have a bit of a metallic sheen to me or a bit reflective? (Note, you may need to use the slide bar to see the object)

So, what do you folks think?

Link to Article HERE

Note: I used the original title out of respect and also in case anyone does a search for it

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I see the faint outline of wings, as in this appears to be a bird. Maybe someone with better eyes will come along and confirm or prove me wrong.

I got a laugh from the quote: aircraft were busy leaving "chemtrails" in their wake.
edit on 31-7-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It has wings. Bird, plane, or insect. Not a UFO.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Bug or bird its hard to tell but its one or the other in my humble opinion .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i think its ufo..IF you have 12.000 X 9.800 pixel foto..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I would not trust the eyesight of anyone who claims to see wings on that blurry object.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I did some work on the pictures taken, trying to give us a better look.
All I can say is that it is a UFO, in the sense it could be anything
So I would leave it at that, or get out there and hope it come back
Enjoy

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Thank you Spacespider for doing the enhancements. I guess the good news so far is nobody has said it is clearly Photoshopped.

Its a shame that it cant be brought into a more clear picture, but I am really not seeing wings at all. What I am seeing I dont know, but it just doesnt feel birdlike to me. Could be wrong of course.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
yawn......just another Nirubu scout craft leaving earth after making a crop circle.The brits get all the perfect pics! Maybe it was covering the birth of the Royal Hybrid King

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Thanks for your great contribution spider, as usual.

I particularly liked the last picture.

Looking less like a birdbug the more I look at this.

However, I'm curious if this could still be photoshop?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's an airplane. Fuselage shape is obvious, wings are where they should be, and you can even make out the tail.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In my opinion there is simply not enough information to make a definitive conclusion, the photo is lacking resolution that would make the object clear enough to define..

But the most likely culprit would be either a bird, plane or some kind of insect... either way it fits the category of unidentified, flying and object.. so UFO ... alien? not likely .. =)

As for pixelation around an object, I always see that brought up to prove or debunk something.. pixelation happens around objects in legitimate photos .. it depends on the format of the photo.. jpg compression is variable, the more compression used the more pixelation/artifacts you'll find.. the less compression, the less pixelation around objects
edit on 7/31/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Interesting photo. I checked my Stonehenge pictures, but nothing except the usual crows. One thing is for certain, the object is some distance behind the upright Sarsen stone in the foreground, discounting the possibility of it being an insect. If it was an insect, that would be one huge mother, probably the size of the queen in Aliens.

No, it is either a bird or a plane, or a flying saucer.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
It's an airplane. Fuselage shape is obvious, wings are where they should be, and you can even make out the tail.

So you are saying this is a plane? I see the tail...wings, definitely...fuselage, absolutely....the following is a breakdown of the plane vs ufo....what do you think?

I do apologize for the poor drawing of my plane...not exactly an artist on the computer hahahah

edit on 31-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
I would not trust the eyesight of anyone who claims to see wings on that blurry object.

Yet the wings are clearly visible in all the images posted. Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I am with you on this one Spacespider, definitely not enough to go on. For those suggesting that the TINY variation in colours top and bottom are anything more than suggestive, I suggest you go and re-read the dictionary, with particular attention to the words definitive, certainly, absolute, and so on.

The only thing we can be reasonably clear on, is that the image is interesting and fires the imagination. Frankly I am suprised that the OP believed that the original image would not have immediately sparked some interest, since the small smudge against that familiar skyline, would surely have attracted anyone with eyeballs.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OP
Nice picture of a possible UFO. good one.

Nice enhancements too.

It has wings. Bird, plane, or insect. Not a UFO.

Why do people repeat that mantra? To anything?

Another one said it's a plane, clearly it has wings?
Insect? Wings ? Where? Oh where?

Don't even bother to answer.

I see no wings but object that looks smudged, maybe...
Insect? How?
I don't get it.

Sometimes it feels like people are getting paid to shout Bird! to
anything and everything....

?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Krokodil

Sometimes it feels like people are getting paid to shout Bird!

Or perhaps people have seen this sort of thing before and react on past experience .

This is a bird ,

The OP picture may be a bird or insect but there's so little to go on all we can do is speculate .

edit on 31-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Whatever it is, and let's face it, it could be anything, it is well to note that Stonehenge is 3 miles from Boscombe Down where the UK Ministry of Defence has a large airfield.

Regards

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krokodil
OP
Nice picture of a possible UFO. good one.

Nice enhancements too.

Sometimes it feels like people are getting paid to shout Bird! to
anything and everything....

?

I agree.... Lots of disinformation these days not only from the media, but planted Internet blogging disinformation agents. Not only in this thread but many others from people that seem to know everything or don't believe anything unless its reported on CNN or unless they have actual, physical, first-hand encounter proof.

Also, picture looks like some sort of air craft. Not clear enough to make out details, can only speculate.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join