It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Returning to Radio Sept. 16 with "Art Bell's Dark Matter"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What more can I say other than that I cannot wait!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

How much is the subscription? Hopefully I can afford it?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I went and looked it up and the internet subscription is 14.49 a month, but you can try it for a month for free.
That way you can figure out if it is worth the money to you or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the channel that's carrying this is one available on Dish Network? I have the satellite radio through them, but the listings are all different, and I am not sure if that particular station is in there or not. Hope so, because otherwise, I won't be able to listen! Can't afford to subscribe to the stuff twice!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Give it time, it'll be on youtube soon enough.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I just cant believe how crazy people are to see Art bell back i mean most guest on the show is/was con men and hoaxers. Art bell even stole the name Dark matter from Don Ecker's radio show dark matter....
Art bell show /C2C is the same old crap as most of the paranormal radio shows.
The ONLY radio shows that has any value or good info is :
The Paracast
Radio Misterioso
Don Ecker's Dark matter
SDI podcast (RIP)
All the other shows are just entertainment with a host who sucks big time.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was in Art Bell's email 'fan club' way back in the day (early to mid 1990s). He completely lost it with the whole remote viewing topic, mostly served as the #1 media promoter for ongoing disinformation, ended up being horribly rude to fans on the phone, never asking even the most blindingly obvious questions, and then repeatedly whined about how it was all only entertainment anyway "so what." It was such a disappointment, because it was his seeming intelligence and grounding, good questions and fairness that made me like him so well in the earlier days.

I wonder what he will be like now.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

I would not get your hopes up. Anyone that makes you pay to listen to them or sells vital information that should be FREE to all of us, cannot be trusted, period. This goes for a lot of the authors and ufologists etc., as well.

Most of the information I get is from people who charge nothing, that way I know they are not corrupted by the system. Everything you said is true about Art Bell in the past, and I see no reason to think he has changed since we last saw him. Sirius radio. Nuff said.

If anything I will listen to the show for free on youtube when someone who isn't corrupted by money can share it with the rest of the world, free of charge. Sharing,what a wild concept right?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well, I'm ambivalent about that.

On one hand, I agree -- for example, everything I do online in some topics is always free even when people have offered to fund it, give it ads, whatever -- not because I think money is inherently bad, but because every person I have ever seen involved at a topic, the minute money got into it, integrity bit the dust. All the sudden they couldn't really be honest because they'd offend someone, or they had to promote something because they needed cash, or they had to promote everything equally or seem biased even though most the marketing stuff was BS, or whatever. The only way I have found to keep things clean is to keep money entirely out of it, and control it myself, since every time I think someone is good for it they end up drooling all over government men or they turn out to be an out-there space cadet.

On the other hand, there is only so much time in life, and not everybody begins independently wealthy. Most people work for a living, plus family, plus friends, hobbies, community, whatever. What little time is left over is hard to allot, and sometimes it actually costs a bunch of money to do various research, go around and meet people, etc. So to me, it's reasonable that someone puts in a massive amount of work to a book, they sell the book -- I mean sheesh, anybody who doesn't want to pay 10 bucks for a book can just go steal the ebook version on a bittorrent site, at this moment probably the last half million books made into ebooks are easily available. That people who can and will afford it, can contribute to the efforts of someone trying to write books or whatever, seems fair to me.

Money isn't evil on its own. I agree it generally wrecks the integrity of most things. Then again it's also the only reason a lot of things ever existed to begin with, even imperfectly.

So it's kind of a dilemma....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Today is THE day!!! The return of Art Bell!!

I downloaded the SiriusXM app and signed up for the 30-Day free trial (no credit card required).

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Give it time, it'll be on youtube soon enough.

-SAP-

Oh God, I hope so.

I have hundreds and hundreds of Art Bell shows on my personal Hard Drives, and I can't wait to add his new stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Listen. Can you hear that? It is the sound of thousands of people NOT tuning into Coast-to-CoastAM because the Boss is back in town!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Having an Art Bell party tonight!!!

Sirius/XM>Entertainment>Indy Channel.7PM PT 10PM ET="The rest of the story"

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Phantasm
Today is THE day!!! The return of Art Bell!!

I downloaded the SiriusXM app and signed up for the 30-Day free trial (no credit card required).

How did you manage that?

It says "*Credit Card required." on the signup page.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I signed up directly from the app, although, I hear there's a page on the SiriusXM site that allows you to sign up for a free 30-day trial (no credit card required).

T-minus 30mins until showtime!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Okay boys and girls time to put on the tin foil fats and get the popcorn 10 min to go.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Hat in place

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He may have some questionable guests on in the past but he makes for great night time radio and his voice is perfect for it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's on!!! So nice to hear him again.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interesting that David John Oates was allowed back on C2C Sept. 5th.
To my knowledge, Bell vowed he would never again be a guest. Art alluded to the feud at the beginning of tonights show, of which DJO played a large part.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join