It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Returning to Radio Sept. 16 with "Art Bell's Dark Matter"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I first learned of who this guy is when went on YouTube and heard that radio interview of that scared, crying area 51 employee who was telling art about these evil inter-dimensional beings that are meeting with the government, and planning worldwide disasters. Then the station went dead. That's where it all began, for me
. Anybody think that was real, or a really good actor?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I have to admit it was obvious coast to coast was phasing out Art Bell over a period of about a year. Ever since George Noory took over, that show went to $h!t. Cancelled my subscription to coast to coast shortly after Art left. I hope he does well, he'll have my support.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I think George Noory and Tom Danheiser have released him from that vow by destroying the show themselves. Noory obviously wants to be a straight news anchor based on the number of mainstream topics that became regular C2C fare.

And not to pile on, but I don't think George Noory is boring. I genuinely think he is at least a little dumb. A little dumb, but has no idea.

I have Sirius in the car and the house and cant wait for the New Art Bell show.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Cant wait to! Bell is a holy of holys in "paranormal" Radio

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I cant wait for this!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
one guy i could never stand on C2C was Silly Rose....ermm..Hilly Rose.....nauseating, to say the least...guess i'm gonna have to ask my wife for a new satellite radio and a subscription for my b-day.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I first heard Art's show probably around 93,I too,was hooked on CtC (And Dreamland) But sometime around when all that stuff started coming out about Art leaving for an undisclosed reason,he was pretty much a jerk about it.

I think it was leaked somehow that his son was molested,so Art was forced address the issue.While I can understand the reason for wanting to keep things such as this private,he didnt have to be an ass to his loyal fanbase.

I dont know if Art was got to,or what the deal was,but I could no longer stomach him.I am wondering why all the hoopla about him coming back to the air waves is.I suggest listening to some of his show 20 years ago,and then even 10 years ago,Night and DAY!

To me,its a moot point,I wont shell out money to listen to him,esp not when I have 100's and 100's if not thousands of his shows backed up from when he was good.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I cant wait for art to come back. He was a great part of my life growing up. I wouldn't have had as many interesting dreams if it wasn't for him.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here is Art's official Dark Matter trailer:

I did end up getting XM radio, I had been considering it for a while and Art was the final deciding factor.

Am loving the music while I wait for Sept to roll around.
Still gives me goosebumps hearing his music start up at the end....

edit on 6-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Coast to Coast uses that music...I think Art will pick something new to open with this time around.

I can't bring myself to subscribe. I keep reading what people are posting on SiriusXM's Facebook page and it's not good.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

I'm happy with it, but I have been musically deprived now for a while...lol

Music overload!!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

That was one of my favorite calls

Doubt it was real, but you never know

Definitely freaky though!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Never heard of him, but will keep a tab on this dark matter show

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Art is cynical . Art is smart. Art has a sense of humor I admire.

I first listened to art around 1995. I was there for area 51. I was there for mels hole. I was there for the alien in the attic. I was there for the alien in the basement. I was there for hogland and the lady that researched mysteries. I was there for remote viewing. I was there for the time his guest exactly predicted 9/11 more than 11 years before it happened. I was there for time traveler mad markum. I was there through my teens and my twenties.

Let me just say I respect arts presentation.

Arts show "coast to coast am" has become a part of who I am ,now that I am 34 years old now.

Art has had some tragedy in his life and has ended coast to coast for him.

But Art has the entire rest of his life ahead of him.

He has a Looooooong ride ahead of him.

I will tune in to his show, only because I kinda know art. I know him through hundreds of radio shows through my youth.

I know that when I hear him, I will definitely know it.

This is more of a cultural thing for me.

Can not wait to hear ya again art over my speakers.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I loved diggin' up the Art Bell stuff people have put on YT, but I have to admit that I'm satellite radio dumb here. What all goes in to receiving it? I've known about it being available for cars for years, I assume this entails purchasing a specific type of receiver for it?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88
I first learned of who this guy is when went on YouTube and heard that radio interview of that scared, crying area 51 employee who was telling art about these evil inter-dimensional beings that are meeting with the government, and planning worldwide disasters. Then the station went dead. That's where it all began, for me
. Anybody think that was real, or a really good actor?

It was a prank call. The same guy called the show few days later and admited the hoax. I have both audios.

Anyway, for any fellow archivists, who could have these shows, please contact me - those I am still missing in my collection and tryng to get them for years:

- Dreamland (spinoff of c2c) - May 01, 1994 / Rebroadcast of the same show at August 31, 1997
UFO Debate - Stanton Friedman vs Phil Klass

- Coast to Coast - June 1 1998 - Kewper interview

- Coast to Coast - July 2nd, 1997 - "Roswell Investigation" with Jamie Shandera and James Bond Johnson.

- Coast to Coast - March 28, 1997 - Interview with Sarah McClendon

edit on 10-8-2013 by uforadio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
George Noory would be lost without all the talking points. He doesn't put the effort in it that Art did.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I found this on my facebook this morning so I figured I should take a screenshot and post it here. As an Art Bell follower, I found it very interesting.

Almost sounds like some sort of conspiracy was brewing in the background around Art's show.....

edit on 11-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

yes, you need to either buy a receiver and subscribe on a monthly/yearly plan, or get the XM internet subscription which you can listen to XM radio online with. (I got both the internet and the home XM radio) I am very happy with both

But then I have been stuck with listening to youtube videos for a few years for my music so I was feeling musically deprived.

There is a monthly fee though, so it does cost, and with the home kit and the year subscription I got along with internet radio, it cost me a total of about 350 bucks.

You can check out the subscriptions and radio kits here:
www.siriusxm.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A new Art Bell Trailer, listed as number 3...I must have missed #2 somewhere.

This one covers time travel

edit on 17-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join