It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Cross Suppresses Results Of 100 % Cure of Malaria.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Red Cross has suppressed the results of 100 % Cure of Malaria for some reason.

Their mission is to help people supposedly but i get the impression they may be scared that the chump change they get as donations from big pharma may be withdrawn or malaria medicines that currently usedto treat malaria and which are largely ineffective to resistance developed may lose sales.

Or the top brass has been promised consultancy jobs by big pharma if they keep their mouth shut.

Watch the video and read the transcript:-

www.youtube.com...

mmswiki.org...

Any reason that you people think why the Red Cross have suppressed this?

Can we contact the Rec Cross and ask them to stop being cowards in the of corporate pressure?

Some in depth discussion here:-

projectavalon.net...

edit on 29-7-2013 by beckybecky because: more info

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Are you for real?

Did you do any research on this guys so called miracle mineral supplement?

It's essentially bleach, and people have been poisoned by his supposed malaria, cancer, HIV cure.

Text book snake oil salesman.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Are you for real?

Did you do any research on this guys so called miracle mineral supplement?

It's essentially bleach, and people have been poisoned by his supposed malaria, cancer, HIV cure.

Text book snake oil salesman.

Any links to provide to further corroborate your fine claim?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Nope, I made it all up because I work for the Red Cross and am trying to discredit Jim Humble.

Follow the links from the MMS wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Its not bleach, its a stable form of the compounds. My friend takes this and is very healthy. You have to research but I put up in the past a pdf from government or city official type sources that showed that more and more municipilities were looking into replacing the chlorine in the drinking water with this as it was not harmful and killed patheogens.

So this camp that wants to scare people off by calling it bleach is out to lunch. They're different compounds.

However, that being said, it would be a last resort for me to try if I had a serious condition. But we have many options apparently. And that is good.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well your friend is an idiot.

I guess they believe the bit about the nausea is a sign that it's "working", right?

Scary.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Nope, I made it all up because I work for the Red Cross and am trying to discredit Jim Humble.

Follow the links from the MMS wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks,

There have been no clinical trials to provide evidence in support of these claims

The other link provides support of these claims made by people out in the field?
Is it my fault I don't trust wiki?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I wouldn't drink that.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Guardian has described MMS as "extremely nasty stuff, and the medical advice given is that anyone who has this product should stop using it immediately and throw it away. In Canada it was banned after causing a life-threatening reaction."[14] In August 2009, a Mexican woman travelling with her American husband on their yacht in Vanuatu took MMS as a preventative for malaria. Within 15 minutes she was ill, and within twelve hours she was dead. The island nation's public prosecutor, Kayleen Tavoa, did not press any charges as there were no specific laws banning the importation of MMS, but advised, "While every case is assessed on its own merits, I advise that any person who misuses MMS in Vanuatu in the future would be likely to face prosecution for potentially serious criminal offences. No person should ever give MMS to another person to drink without advising them of what it is they are drinking and of the serious risks to health that may arise if they decide to drink the mixture."[15][16]

In 2008, a 60-year-old Canadian man was hospitalized after a life-threatening response to MMS.[17] Following a May 2010 advisory which indicated that MMS exceeds levels deemed to be safe by a factor of 200,[18] a Calgary based supplier briefly stopped distribution. A February 2012 warning, which resulted in one website shutting down, advised: "There are no therapeutic products containing sodium chlorite authorized for oral consumption by humans in Canada."[19][20] In the UK, the Food Standards Agency also has released a warning, following the initial warning from Health Canada and a similar warning from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, in which they stated that "MMS is a 28% sodium chlorite solution which is equivalent to industrial-strength bleach.[21] When taken as directed it could cause severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, potentially leading to dehydration and reduced blood pressure. If the solution is diluted less than instructed, it could cause damage to the gut and red blood cells, potentially resulting in respiratory failure."[22][23] More dilute versions have potential to do harm, although it is less likely. The Food Standards Agency has since reiterated their warning on MMS and extended it to include CDS.[2][24]

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

That's why I said follow the links.

There are articles and health warnings issued from Canada, US, UK, Belgium, France, Australia and other countries.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For some reason my linux mint is acting up again and not opening pdf's like it should.

google these:

Restarted and was able to.

www.globalexgroup.com...

and

www.water.siemens.com...

Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is effective as both a
disinfectant and an oxidant in water treatment.
Chlorine dioxide is a broad-spectrum microbiocide
effective over a wide pH range. Unlike chlorine,
chlorine dioxide does not react with organic materials
to form trihalomethanes. Chlorine dioxide is also
non-reactive with ammonia-nitrogen and with most
treatment chemicals (corrosion and scale inhibitors)
present in process water systems.

They are not the same.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well your friend is an idiot.

I guess they believe the bit about the nausea is a sign that it's "working", right?

Scary.

No she isn't and read the pdfs. This is not causing cancer like bleach, this is stable and as such in small amounts apparently can overcome pathogens and illness in the body.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You're confusing Chlorine Dioxide with Sodium Chlorite.

Sodium Chlorite is what's in MMS.

Chlorine Dioxide is slightly different (obviously) and is called CDS.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Red Cross is nothing more than an Illuminati front masquerading as a "charity"

The American Red Cross or the International Red Cross, like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the World Bank, is an Illuminati-controlled front organization whose true purpose is completely opposite from their stated purpose.

The Red Cross is a disaster racket which is in the business of making money from disasters-especially from engineered disasters.

The history is clear, the Red Cross and other large so-called charities are in actual fact front group collection agencies for the military industrial complex. Many informed historians have even alleged that the Red Cross was used as a Skull and Bones cover to overthrow The Russian Czar and pave the way for the rise of the Bolsheviks.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Now, if you add human sacrifices to the cross, you get a bloody red cross and this is really where America got their Red Cross, which is a UN Lucifer Organization. The Red Cross of today, goes to battle fields because these people view war as a form of human sacrifice, which is why we are always at war now a days.

The Red Cross wasn’t formed by some woman, during the Civil War or even in 1863 as people may think but instead the Red Cross was founded by the Illuminati in Va State, as a form of ritual slaughter in effort to have Lucifer bless the land and of course Lucifer’s blessing are really a bloody curse.

hollywoodilluminati.com...

"The Red Cross spent only 27% of the money raised after the September 11 attack for that purpose, reserving the rest, explaining that the money had "evolved into a war fund." The Red Cross raised more than $564 million for the Liberty Fund, which was set up in response to the September 11 attacks. While the agency stated on its Web site that it was spending more than any other relief agency responding to the attack, it had distributed only $154 million.

Red Cross CEO/President Bernadine Healy was forced out following controversy about the Red Cross handling of September 11 funds it raised. Her severance package from the Red Cross was nearly two million dollars." www.opednews.com...

Seven months after Superstorm Sandy, the Red Cross still hasn’t spent more than a third of the $303 million it raised to assist victims of the storm. Link

The Red Cross has a well documented history of fraud. Another catastrophe is always another chance to cheat the good hearted citizens of the USA. Time and again the Red Cross has been caught "red" handed in their theft of donations -- or at least withholding them until everybody has forgotten where the money went. www.conspiracyplanet.com...

The red cross has received approximately 1 billion dollars for relief in Japan. NONE of the money was given to japan. www.youtube.com...

Along with the government, the American Red Cross is also engaged in a massive fraud, staging photos ops, and then widely publicizing the pictures to give the impression that their efforts are meaningful (they are not, given their size and funding) in order to solicit donations.

Fact: The American Red Cross has an open government contract in which they are reimbursed for 100% of all the expenses involved running specific relief operations. So every blanket, every crumb of food, every gallon of gas they’re burning will be paid for with your tax dollars. The American Red Cross usually soaks up about 70% of all the money that people donate for high profile relief operations. That means that all the other groups, including many of which are doing truly heroic and much needed work, have to share the remaining 30% of the pie. helpaftersandy.org...

The Red Cross has a long history of thieving and stealing cash donations intended for disaster relief. Even as far back as the Korean War the Red Cross was plundering soldiers' mail and care packages. Some veterans have informed us that they would buy cigarettes from the Red Cross and find a twenty dollar bill or a note from a soldier's mother tucked into the pack.

www.whale.to...

The Red Cross Racket > rense.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No confusion in my department. The chemical gas that one consumes is in the pdfs and to try to pull away from reading them with elementary level reading comprehension and getting it, is to be a deliberate dark hat who is trying to pull people away from facts.

That is the gas you form by mixing this. And will probably be back in the game when my friend comes to visit after we move back to our home area end of summer, she mixes this like a breeze.

The only thing I've found is not everything agrees with my arthritis. Iodide doesnt. Apple cider vinegar doesnt. MSM as in the organic sulpur found in apples and fruit does however, so I might not be able to take this. Which is OK, there are many other things, such as D, and MSM, and have yet to try the collodial silver and beck's zapper, but that is on my list.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The Washington State Attorney General's Office filed suit, and in conjunctions with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), secured a settlement of more than US$40,000, roughly $25,000 for state legal fees and $14,000 to be divided among 200 consumers.

So the state of Washington can receive $25,000 dollars for legal fees that they themselves incurred in the first place, however people who were legitimately harmed by the product received $14,000 to be split between 200 people? You are aware that this equates to $70 per person harmed by the product, right? What is $70 gonna do for acute renal failure?? Not a god damned thing...

Now who is the lesser of two evils here? Some people that probably didn't even make $40,000 off of the product, or the state who not only withdrew that much money from the defendants, but they received more than the people actually harmed by it, who they should have been representing?

Yeah, whatever dude..
edit on 29-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What these dark hats have done is put the unstable bleach in all our drinking waters and then suppress and call foul on the stable form that actually helps people. They're asshats and evil doers, and should be in jail. Its disgusting what they've put in our waters, as if they own our resources, when they belong to all of us.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
MMS is chlorine dioxide, and that is not in any household bleach anywhere in the world. It is an oxydizer, and if one is going to try this, they need to realize overdosing isn't recommended. And for some conditions it may aggravate them, not sure it would aggravate my arthritis, but other things have. However, its got a good track record for destroying pathogens.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Can you imagine any so called politician or scientist being OK with them putting the very dangerous and unstable Bleach compound in our drinking water in rather large doses, it reeks like a pool and you have to use a filter and then worry about what that might put in the water, but they jump up and down and give warnings about people taking a stable compound like this that is known to be more safe and some muncipalities are switching over?

The critics have no sense at all when they speak up. They speak for an establishment that puts real bleach in your water.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

...replacing the chlorine in the drinking water with this as it was not harmful and killed patheogens.

Not harmful and killed....hmmmm

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by km22453

Iodide isn't harmful to the body, and it kills pathogens, viruses, single-celled bacteria, etc...What's your point?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join