It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hhhm made me think that has..

If aliens come down and they are better than man (socially,spiritually,physically) and the bible says "God created man in his own image" will many think that the alien is either God or better than God, is this the real reason for all the hate against Aliens? the facts they may be better than us?.
Just a abstract thought..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
How about stopping this "There are aliens" nonsense. !!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

IF Aliens knew what demons are, does that Prove there is a God?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Put Aliens are demons in google....13,100,000 results...That is what Iam fighting here.

justin bieber had 670,000,000 results

"Jesus is a panda" had 31,000,000 results
edit on 30-7-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Where do I begin? People are always going to give magical connotations to things they don't understand. This is because we as a race are way more simple minded and uneducated than many want to believe. The fact is that most humans just aren't ready to cast away their religious superstitions; Others just don't have the basic grasp of interstellar workings. It isn't even their fault really. We'll all born into a world that nearly demands we submit to one God or another. Awakening to the idea of a non-magical world can be a lonely painful journey for some. One(of too goddamn many) of the problems with every religion, is that they boast to know the secrets of the universe with little to no proof. Intellectually, this leaves the religious worshiper nowhere to go but down. Can't fill a cup that's already full.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

P.S. I'm "this" close to starting a post titled "For the sake of humanity, stop this religious nonsense!" But that thread would do as much good as religion has done for humanity. If anyone here really believes in Aliens, ask yourself if you think THEY learned interstellar travel through superstitious love praying, or the scientific method and critical thinking. If you freaking say both, then you're a huge part of humanity's problem.
edit on 30-7-2013 by the sloth because: than to then.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by the sloth

Where do I begin? People are always going to give magical connotations to things they don't understand. This is because we as a race are way more simple minded and uneducated than many want to believe. The fact is that most humans just aren't ready to cast away their religious superstitions; Others just don't have the basic grasp of interstellar workings. It isn't even their fault really. We'll all born into a world that nearly demands we submit to one God or another. Awakening to the idea of a non-magical world can be a lonely painful journey for some. One(of too goddamn many) of the problems with every religion, is that they boast to know the secrets of the universe with little to no proof. Intellectually, this leaves the religious worshiper nowhere to go but down. Can't fill a cup that's already full.

Those who believe in aliens visiting us from far off stars have no more proof than most who hold to one religious path or another. Some have experiences, but those to not translate into proof. Some like me believe the UFO issue is inter-dimensional beings and not aliens from far off stars. Can I prove this? No I can't. I can share what some abductees have experienced and tell about what happened when they mentioned Jesus or demanded the "aliens" stop in the name of Jesus. These people stopped their abductions according to them.

They seem to be very believable with regards to their encounters, fears expressed under hypnosis and simply wanted their abductions to stop, and they did when Jesus name and faith in Him was used.

My faith in Jesus is no more of a superstition than those who believe in aliens from the Pleiades, and I have history on my side. I cannot say emphatically there are no aliens and they cannot say emphatically there is no God and Jesus isn't His son.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

P.S. I'm "this" close to starting a post titled "For the sake of humanity, stop this religious nonsense!" But that thread would do as much good as religion has done for humanity. If anyone here really believes in Aliens, ask yourself if you think THEY learned interstellar travel through superstitious love praying, or the scientific method and critical thinking. If you freaking say both, than you're a huge part of humanity's problem.

How about anything is possible. What's wrong with prayer? I have witnessed miracles of healing, and I bet anyone with terminal cancer or say a loved one suffering would think the ability to pray and watch a miracle is pretty darn advanced if you didn't have a clue what prayer was. Some would think bi-location is pretty neat and super hi tech, and yet many have experienced it. Or the ability to touch someone 7000 miles away might be a neat trick. Who is to say that super hi tech is not ultimately super hi spiritual stuff?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

This is why I stated the theoretical thread would be a waste of time. I could sit here and explain to you quite plainly and clearly that there is absolutely NO WAY a virgin could ever give birth to a male baby in a quadrillion years under any circumstances. But you'll just toss words like faith, miracles, and god around like they mean something. Those words are just fancy talk for magic friend. Voodoo that your parents taught you so you wouldn't fear death. And that's why the world is sh*t right now. Everyone thinks they're going to live forever in some faraway paradise so they secretly say, " to hell with this planet. i'll be with god soon enough." Don't be part of the problem. We can fix this ball of crap with science if only enough people gave it a shot.
edit on 30-7-2013 by the sloth because: in

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Just for one moment in time I will ask you to open your minds and see the world and universe you exist in without prejudice. I know for most humans this is hard but give it a try.

The history of man is full of the sordid and the wonderful and it is often hard to distinguish which is which and the histories of man including his religions rarely focus clearly on who man is or from whence he came. Both religion and science fail to tell humanity why it is here and what is its destiny. Our hypothetical alien imagination can try to reach for our destiny. And how about real aliens, real demons, real angels and real gods or a God? The creative mind of man reflects his imagination and his imagination is part of his reality - There is no absolute reality and the moment you try to define it, it has already passed - Creation is an unending process. But does it have a direction? Yes, if we give it one. Do you want to see real or hypothetical, aliens as demons? Then to you that is what they are. But what if you are from another tradition? What if you are one of those adults who will never give up on seeing the universe with a child's eyes of wonder, where magic is always real and nothing is impossible? The entire traditions of both Eastern and Western religions as well as many pagan traditions are full of magic and wonder where Mosses parted the sea and Jesus rose from the dead and the Hopi Kachinas return from space to aid their people - would you call them demons? NO you would not. But you see these humanoid beings are alien - they are beyond your comprehension. Judge not the strange wonders of a very large and wondrous universe that is larger and more wondrous than most humans can comprehend. There will come a time and there will come a day where the dreams of the ages that Man has incorporated into his psyche will manifest into a proverbial New Dawn. Until that day I ask that you to keep your minds open to possibilities both scientific and spiritual.

Can some aliens be demons? Yes this is possible. But are other aliens Ascended Masters appearing either accidentally or intentionally in this universe for the purpose not fully understood - possibly just to keep the human
mind open to the future. The histories of Western, Eastern and occult traditions seriously believe in the tradition
of Ascended Masters - Humans who have ascended after death to another plane of existence - but who can still
return to the Earth plane to benefit humans. And are other aliens really just that, aliens - Extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional life forms? Maybe they are. And maybe some are evil and demonic. But are you so perfect human,
is your sordid history so benign that you can judge other beings and know the difference between good and evil
entities? Or, as once said a long time ago, "The man has become one of us, to know the difference between good and evil." Are you one of us human?
-AlienView

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Super high spiritual stuff? What kind of backwards labeling is that? Technology can be observed, explained, and repeated. Spirituality is just a bunch of people crossing their fingers and clasping their palms for things to happen. When they don't it's because it wasn't in God's plan. When they do it's because God answered their prayer. Thus everyones bubble remains nice and intact. No ones feelings get hurt. We can all sleep soundly knowing that our superman in the sky is alway on top of things. It's too scary to think that we might be in control of our own destinies. That maybe we could become our own supermen. No, that's just being vain. Vanity's a sin. God said so. In his book he told some guys to write.

edit on 30-7-2013 by the sloth because: ?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Super high spiritual stuff? What kind of backwards labeling is that? Technology can be observed, explained, and repeated. Spirituality is just a bunch of people crossing their fingers and clasping their palms for things to happen. When they don't it's because it wasn't in God's plan. When they do it's because God answered their prayer. Thus everyones bubble remains nice and intact. No ones feelings get hurt. We can all sleep soundly knowing that our superman in the sky is alway on top of things. It's too scary to think that we might be in control of our own destinies. That maybe we could become our own supermen. No, that's just being vain. Vanity's a sin. God said so. In his book he told some guys to write.

edit on 30-7-2013 by the sloth because: ?

I gather from your response you have never experienced something like a miracle. What if someone sitting 8000 miles away from you could touch you? What if they could describe your room, what you are wearing, or if you had an emergency say a child missing and tell you exactly where they are and if they are safe? What about dreaming the future in exact detail and writing it down. Oh, nothing fantastic, just exactly who you would meet, their name, what they would be talking about for the next half hour and never having met them before?

You might find out there is a lot of things that are not easily explained that are quite normal if we get past ourselves and into who we truly are and that to me is the most incredible beings ever created outside of God. I have no need for aliens to come and save me. I do believe in being the change we want to be, but I won't just go along with any old guru. Do you believe in life after death? Do you believe there is more to you than just the meat suit you inhabit? I do, and I have experienced amazing things all my life. I applaud the scientists who create amazing things, but what if you have no access to "hi tech" stuff and need something now? Some people create it out of spirit and it is just as real as that food in your refrigerator. You probably don't believe me, but then again, we don't need God like that in the West. What if it's as simple as faith? I believe and therefore I have seen really amazing things, and some not so wonderful too.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

No, it is not a threat by any means. It was plain foolishness from my side to get back at you for saying believers of the whole alien/demon thing are very weak minded and dim. I will admit I was weak by responding to your comment.

In no way can you say what you have about those who believe. That's what I need to tell you. I don't know if you believe in The Creator or in nothing, so I was wrong with the Top Gun comment. Please accept my apologies.

I have had my fair share of spiritual attacks, and no, they have never come down on a spaceship. I have never seen an alien but I have experienced other worldly things. Why I made the stupid Top Gun remark? To tell you to be careful of that which we do not see. In other words, it was not a threat, but a be careful of that which we do not see. I could and should have handled it without trying foolish sarcasm.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If aliens come down and they are better than man (socially,spiritually,physically) and the bible says "God created man in his own image" will many think that the alien is either God or better than God, is this the real reason for all the hate against Aliens? the facts they may be better than us?. Just a abstract thought..

I was just reasoning from the general consensus
that aliens are more intelligent than us. In truth that's
something I question if they're found to have
rebelled against God.
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

They have been here before and it never turned out well for humans.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
According to contactee Alex Collier and Tolec, our planet Earth becomes a higher-dimensional planet in January 2014, and when that happens, we who choose to stay here will gain lots of abilities, such as telepathy, telekinesis, levitation and teleportation.......

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

See that's the thing. I was massively anti-Christian before that happened. As was in my original testimony.

I had >nothing< to do with Christianity and was raised in an atheistic household. My father had a huge grudge against God.

Seeing this thing and what it did to me was what forced me to search for answers. I was pushed into the new age until I realized they had their own agenda that was anti-God. For some reason, most alien wannabes have major grudges against God. They told me to focus on myself and my 'inner God' which made things 1000 times worse, as the night terrors, coupled with the flashing images from that encounter still lingered, and would bubble up and crush me. My only release came when I called to Jesus. I know how corny that sounds, I know it's a blah blah blah tale, but it's what happened to me.

I take no offence at all that people want to love aliens and they want these beings to be peaceful and happy go lucky, but reality dictates a different paradigm. Beings that are more powerful than those below them - without benevolence - tend to crush them without thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Wolfenz

I wonder if that is actual film footage of the natives on that island.
Or was this a re-enactment ? It doesn't even give a name for the people
or the island.

edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

No it was a R enactment as this Happen on the Island in late1940s During n after WW2

The natives Literately Made a Runway and a Plane made out of Woven Leaves aka like Wicker

Its is In a Museum as Ive Been Told ...

Here Look at this

Pacific cults of World War II
en.wikipedia.org...

Cargo Cults Then and Now
syzygyastro.hubpages.com...

One of the most dramatic examples of modern day cargo cultism occurred when WWII pilots landed on a remote Pacific Ocean Island and impressed the natives with their god-like appearances. When the pilots left, the native built straw air-plane fetishes

Well In this Particular Case

Where we Angels Or Demons to them Seeing they Never seen White Man ! or Asian Man at that time !1

Well if we were good to them! Helping them !! were Angels
Well if we are bad to them mass Destructing them!! We are Demons White Devils !
Go Ask The Pre Colombians what the Spanish Did to them Loot and Plunder on Villages ( Cortez)
Or What the Brits French and Americans Did in the New World to Native Americans ... I can See why The Native see us a Devils Demons !! Right !!

In all its How you are being treated !
edit on 30-7-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

How about stop the Aliens and Demons nonsense because neither one of them exist.

Yeah there might be life out there (intelligent life) but there are no aliens close to us or visiting us. Or would even have a chance in hell to reach our planet.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Good theory but, i think the amount of humans who think that aliens are demons is really very small.

I agree. I met christians who think many aliens are in fact good, and may even be under God's command.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join