It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Murgatroid

What part of Christianity's teachings do you question or not trust?

Jesus dying for our sins? Nope.

The bible is the word of god? Nope.

Jesus was born from a virgin and did all those magic tricks? Nope.

So, what exactly about Christianity do you not believe?
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

I personally dont trust the evolution of christianity and the official church. It started out good and later on went sour, especially when the roman catholic church took over. There are many details that can be discussed and read about.

But people have to be interested to find them out. How did I find them out? Those that have absolute faith without questioning are fools in my book.

I agree with you about the hijacking of Yeshua's path, by the Roman's who used it to consolidate their power and meld in pagan beliefs. I think any who truly study the bible, the original texts that is, and weigh the NT writers against the truth of the Tanach / OT, then they are on pretty stable ground. I have never found anything that the bible did not address, including aliens or UFO's.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The problem with Mr. Icke is his spreading of his new age religion. He makes fun of Christianity, and says he is not going to try to make you believe anything and then he goes into his spiritual experiences and religion which is astrotheology, which has no proofs prior to 150 a.d.. His stuff on the NWO politics is very good, but his spiritual stuff is just Babylon rising again.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If you really believe this would stop aliens from making contact then you need to lay off that cool aid!
There are so many other reasons why they might not want to know us, like our selfish, violent, irrational,
tendencies! Though this would only be probable if they were a benevolent race!
I know if I came across a species that treated each other as we do, I might only be interested in watching them!
I believe this to be the most likely reason why they would not contact us at this period in time! Someday humanity may in fact grow up and on this day they could possibly see us as social equals and maybe make contact with the general public!
I find it odd that no one takes into account that ET may have made contact with us at multiple times in our history!
I also find it odd how we seem to decide that we know who these beings are and what their intentions are!
I find this thinking to be just as arrogant as deciding they are demons, though I believe that they may very well be evil but whom am I to judge any sentient beings which I know nothing about!
I believe we have far more worries then to worry about whether ET could possibly be scared of being exorcised out of our reality~

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

The problem with Mr. Icke is his spreading of his new age religion. He makes fun of Christianity, and says he is not going to try to make you believe anything and then he goes into his spiritual experiences and religion which is astrotheology, which has no proofs prior to 150 a.d.. His stuff on the NWO politics is very good, but his spiritual stuff is just Babylon rising again.

I think people are confusing the various sects of christianity with the original teachings of christianity. If the official church is almost entirely corrupt then does it not deserve contempt? That is what icke seems to be doing.

People have a distaste with new age spiritualism because they are not accustomed to it. They hear more negativity than good about it. Many fear change regardless of merit.
edit on 29/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
People who think aliens are demons are very weak minded and have a very dim, narrow, simplistic world view

Unbelievable. In all honesty I should not, and so, I will not reply with what I truly wanted to.

But, hey, Top Gun, you are correct about one thing. You are on the highway to the "danger zone" and you gonna end up "playing with the boys" we should steer clear from.

I am just a weak minded person and have a VERY dim, narrow, simplistic world view.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

I suppose by even replying, you "win" (whatever beef you have with me), but the whole highway to the danger-zonet thing? Is that a threat? I surely hope not friend.

Could these beings be extra-dimensional? Perhaps. Biblical demons? I don't think so.

If your faith is so strong, why are you so threatened by an opposing viewpoint? Are you tainted forever if you know the position of your supposed "enemy"?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I think people are confusing the various sects of christianity with the original teachings of christianity. If the official church is almost entirely corrupt then does it not deserve contempt? That is what icke seems to be doing.

People have a distaste with new age spiritualism because they are not accustomed to it. They hear more negativity than good about it. Many fear change regardless of merit.

That is not all he is doing. He is preaching a new spirituality as if he has found the truth. He is entitled to his beliefs, but he needs to stop saying he does not push a certain path. He most certainly does and that is the path of astrotheology which has been proven to be full of errors in it's attacks against the truths of Yeshua and his path.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Angels nd army of God = good ETs
Fallen angels = bad ETs, possibly the reptilians.

Is simple.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I sense this as a science vs religion thread written differently, disguised cleverly as another topic. And since it has boiled down to such, I see no point in continuing discussion.

But I replied since we're supposed to deny ignorance here. Remaining quiet will keep others in the dark of my own thoughts. I see no point in continuing this debate since it will bear no fruit. Only ill feelings perhaps. Belief and faith is such. Like touching a nerve or playing the wrong notes. It just feels and sounds awful.

Discussing the subject further will just cause more ill will, and sort of against one of my philosophies in one of our philanthropical clubs. So why bother?

I'd rather hang out with my brother in peace. BTW, I almost canceled posting this reply several times before pressing REPLY. It's just not worth the hate?

PEACE!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I simply believe there must be someone in existence who is far better than man.
And aliens just are not far enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
if I said it once .. I've said it 1000 times..

1) there is NOTHING in christian scripture that remotely suggests demons have the intelligence to build such technology, zero.

2) with that being said... either our governments are at least 100+ years further in technology or we're being visited.. period.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sorry my bad from the last Post

my video didnt work

Here the one that does!

Pretty Sums it UP about!! Religions and Aliens God Demons etc...

a CIV 2 or 3 meeting a Civ 000

and The Primitive People Explaining of what they Saw of THEM!!

This Clip Came from the Chariot of The Gods Documentary of the 1970s

www.youtube.com...

Demons Aliens !

the Point is

what Religion or Mythology are you referring !!!

Alien aka Angels== Not from this Earth Life Form Dimensional (Plane ) or From a Distant Planet Star System
Gods + Rulers Of The Earth
Demons + Wreckers of the Earth
Humans + The Care Takers or Slaves of the Earth

well the way i see it in Thgis BIO Ball Called Earth ...

That Said then We Have !!

The Spirits of the Earth All of US n Them The Cross Over that Could Be the Good Bad or Ugly !

Well if you Wanna go far !

Reptilian Alien ( Demon ) Draconian Race
Grays too... goes either way ...

edit on 30-7-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

That is not all he is doing. He is preaching a new spirituality as if he has found the truth. He is entitled to his beliefs, but he needs to stop saying he does not push a certain path. He most certainly does and that is the path of astrotheology which has been proven to be full of errors in it's attacks against the truths of Yeshua and his path.

Again he is not attacking yeshua, he is attacking the church of yeshua that preaches half truths at best. Then he adds the astrotheological aspects to give more depth to his theory. If he claims he is not pushing a certain path then he is lying and you have my sympathy. But in all honesty I think people are too church brainwashed and they have a right to be if they want to.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

Originally posted by Xtrozero
How about neither are around us in any form or fashion... That same ability of thinking in the abstract that allows us to create everything you see around you at some point from pure thought, is the same power that pushes us into the areas of non-existence entities that we refer to as demons, alien, fairies, ghost, little people, big foot etc....

We are not creators as the creator is. This is not abstract thinking and there lies the fault.

Religion is purely abstract

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
if I said it once .. I've said it 1000 times..

1) there is NOTHING in christian scripture that remotely suggests demons have the intelligence to build such technology, zero.

2) with that being said... either our governments are at least 100+ years further in technology or we're being visited.. period.

The Angels who rebelled were kicked out of heaven. God came to earth on a UFO in the book of Ezekiel. What makes you think the fallen angels did not have their own vehicles?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I wonder if that is actual film footage of the natives on that island.
Or was this a re-enactment ? It doesn't even give a name for the people
or the island.

edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

How about neither are around us in any form or fashion... That same ability of thinking in the abstract that allows us to create everything you see around you at some point from pure thought, is the same power that pushes us into the areas of non-existence entities that we refer to as demons, alien, fairies, ghost, little people, big foot etc....

We are not creators as the creator is. This is not abstract thinking and there lies the fault.

Religion is purely abstract

I might not understand you meaning here. Most of the bible is historic and shows a way to live a fairly happy life. Jesus summed it all up to Love God and to Love one another. Is that abstract?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

So If beings from another world came and said "Hello" would you offer your love to them also?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So If beings from another world came and said "Hello" would you offer your love to them also?

Walking in a loving manner is never wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Good for you, pity many others here wouldn't even give them the chance and just assume they are demons.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Good for you, pity many others here wouldn't even give them the chance and just assume they are demons.

Oh, I would love demons too, it doesn't mean I would help them in any way. Love is the most powerful force in the Universe and they hate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join