It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God’s glitch in Eden. A & E had to break God’s second command to accomplish the first.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
God’s glitch in Eden. A & E had to break God’s second command to accomplish the first.

Eden is a rather easy myth to follow if you are not a Christian and do not see a fall but the elevation that the Jews had originally written into that story. Jews thought that man having his eyes opened and gaining God’s moral sense was a good thing.

Christians do not and ignore the bible that says that that moral sense is the number one priority we are supposed to be working on. Be ye as God.

God told A & E to reproduce in Genesis 1. That was for the two people made of clay. Most Christians do not take the Lilith myth as real for Genesis 1 and would rather believe that God created woman as an afterthought with Adam’s rib. Dumb to dumber.

Genesis 2 shows a rather stupid omission for a God who does not seem to know that a human male needs a human female to reproduce.

Yet God not only failed to give Adam a mate, a glaring idiocy by any measure, until Genesis 2 but also did not give Adam the desire to reproduce till Adam gained that desire on his own by ignoring God’s immoral command to basically remain in ignorant bliss and stupid.

Adam had to eat of the tree of knowledge before he could reproduce or develop the desire for reproduction and sex. After all, desires and sex both have good and evil sides so Adam could not have done either without the knowledge of good and evil.

Do you recognize the truth in A & E not being able to do God’s first command to reproduce without first eating of the tree of knowledge?

Adam and Eve’s eyes had to be opened before sex. And that took the knowledge encased in the tree of knowledge.

Do you recognize that that is when Adam and Eve became able to reproduce or have sex because they could not desire it until after they ate of the tree of knowledge?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The bibble just said that they were not able to eat of the tree at that time.

Doesnt mean that god would not have let them eat from it at a later point.

Maybe he just wanted the two to slowly acclimatise to there surroundings and get a good grounding in knowlage and understanding before they start reproducing.

Being the the first they would have have the knowlage and understanding of 3 year olds. Imagine a 3 year old going into puberty

Remeber these two were made to live very long lives (IE forever) without old age or diease. So waiting a few decades for them to mature before the fun begain was not a unreasonble request and god most likley had there own best intrest at heart. If they had waited a couple of years then likley god would have allowed them to move on to the next stage.
edit on 28-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

It wasn't the "tree of knowledge", it was the tree of knowledge "of good and evil". Meaning the only thing gained by A&E was the ability to discern good and evil. A&E have the same biological functions animals have, that includes the ability and instinct to reproduce. OP is based on a flawed premise.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Have you considered the idea that Adam may have been an asexual being and God removed his female reproductive organs to form Eve rather than a rib?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
Have you considered the idea that Adam may have been an asexual being and God removed his female reproductive organs to form Eve rather than a rib?

Nope

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Nope

Well the question was for the OP, but maybe you have a better explanation of where the people came from that Cain was banished to?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Im not to sure of that myself lets count the people we know about up to them. There was Adam and Lilith then Eve so were up to three. Then we have Cain, Able, and there sister cant remember her name so six. I guess when you live for more than a couple hundred years then sooner or later people would start showing up wanting to kill you. I havent read the hebrew texts myself only what I have gotten through others but it is an interesting topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And this stuff makes sense to people because...?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Nope

Well the question was for the OP, but maybe you have a better explanation of where the people came from that Cain was banished to?

It is not written in the canonized bible, but in the Book of Jubilees, chapter 4
link

9 And Cain took Awan his sister to be his wife and she bare him Enoch at the close of the fourth jubilee. [190-196 A.M.] And in the first year of the first week of the fifth jubilee, [197 A.M.] houses were built on the earth, and Cain built a city, and called its name after the name of his son Enoch.

edit on 28-7-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I may have just thought of something so tell me if Im wrong. Ok so Genesis 1:26 And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.'
1:27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Ok so here God Making man and woman on the sixth day you can check if you dont believe it was the sixth because thats an important part of my premise. Also notices it doesnt say he made one then the other. It also says in the next verse "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it" not wanting to quote all of Genesis so bits and pieces can do.

Now lets look at Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven. 2:5 No shrub of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up; for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground; 2:6 but there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
2:7 Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

So verse 4 of this chapter talks about The generations of the first day when the heavens and the earth were created. Notice generations is plural. So considering were talking about the first day the rest that follows should be the first day No sea creatures, fowl, or beast of the land No herbs or plants because God hadnt allowed the rain yet. This is were verse 7 comes in God creates Adam verse eight gives him a name. So If Adam was created on the first day the men and women created on the sixths that were outright told to multiply must have been different people. If you read all this thank you its just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Genesis 1 is Elohim (Father, Mother, Son) creating paradise. In paradise, no fruit was restricted and ALL of mankind was rendered into ONE Son of God, both male and female. In all cases, Genesis 1 is the Image God created of Himself (Both Father and Mother) into one Son of God. This germ was then planted into a Garden by the Lord (Father of the Trinity). The material world is the Mother (Mater / Material / Matrix). Adam (Both Male and Female) was used to make Eve. From this starting point in Genesis 2, we have the second six days of creation under the care of YHVH (LORD). Elohim (TRINITY) was Genesis 1. There are two worlds. Genesis 1 is the Word to come (Paradise) and Genesis 2 is the world moving in time (Our reality).

Father is Lord (Shepherd of the Son)
Mother is Matter (Womb of the Son)
Son is Adam (First and Last Man)

In the Old Testament, YHVH (LORD) is the Shepherd of the Son until the Son is raised. On the fourth day, the Son is told by God (Well Done). Christ becomes the new Lord and YHVH is never mentioned in the New Testament. Now, Adam (Last Adam) becomes the Christ. The first man Adam is the last Man and firstfruits of the new humanity. The last step in the process is for the Holy Spirit to be given to the righteous on the last day (Day of Rest) and Day of the Lord for 1000 years.

Father (Lord Abraham to Jesus) 4000 years

Son (Jesus to Today) 2000 years

On Day 6, the new man is created

Holy Spirit (Son Complete) Day of the Lord

How do we make it back to the perfected Garden? We must bear fruit from the TREE of Life (DNA). Once we do, we are recorded into the Lamb's Book of Life. You must be born again. Why? So we can regain our estate in Genesis 1 paradise. The body of Christ (Church) is the ARK that takes us through the waters (Baptism) from Genesis 2 creation. The body returns to Genesis 1 and we then occupy our Angel (Both Male and Female).

We are the Children in the Matrix here. In Paradise, our Angel awaits our return.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

How can I give evidence that we will be both male and female as an Angel in Paradise?

Matthew 22

28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Our resurrected bodies are in the image of God (Father and Mother). This makes us the Son by adoption. Christ is the way back and he was the way here. Adam is the first man from the Son. Genesis 2 is the material world and refinery so that we can return to our perfected state in the true universe God created for us when we are resurrected from DNA.

Father is Aleph Bet in Hebrew - Letters of Creation. The Hebrew word for letter is Aleph Tav (1st and last letter of Hebrew) The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is Father. Mem is water (Mother of Baptism). Tav is Son (Cross).

Mother is Aleph Mem (Strength of the Waters).

Son is Bet Nun (House of the Seed).

If the Alphabet (Aleph Bet / Father) created the Word (Son of God / Christ), then DNA is the language of the Father. The tree of life is DNA. The book of the Lamb is the ARK we are saved in to be translated between worlds.

edit on 28-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

- you are turning things upside down.

you consider that the sexual desire of this clay frame is the highest good -
but you fail to see that A&E originally had stunning beings,
from which this PRESENT fallen physical frame's sexual desire is but a Very Poor Analogy of the "sex" they originally had.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
the bigger idiocy is Adam and Eve were created (adam being the first man).
so they had 2 sons... boys.. 2 outties.. no innies

then one son kills the other... and goes off to marry you know... some of those other people..

"what other people?" ... you say..

ah- forget that... the bible is the word of god.. you heathern

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
And this stuff makes sense to people because...?

because their mostly illiterate ancestors who had no access to any information chose the sheep route.

heck, the bible actually teaches you to be like a flock of sheep!!

it is rather incredible!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

His sister of course the church isnt going to talk about that because you know incest and all.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I love it: an actual debate about the logical construction of a mythological story!

BTW, what was the second commandment (and the first commandment) referred to by the OP?
I thought the "Commandments" weren't defined until Moses.
And what happened to Lilith (or whatever the woman created in Genesis 1's name was)?
How was it that Cain and Able had wives to choose from that weren't also their sisters?

Even the Jewish theologians struggled with trying to explain the inconsistencies in this mythology, thus creating the Lilith myth to support it. Let's face it folks, the bible is a work of fiction, make up or believe whatever you want about Genesis.

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
I love it: an actual debate about the logical construction of a mythological story!

BTW, what was the second commandment (and the first commandment) referred to by the OP?
I thought the "Commandments" weren't defined until Moses.
And what happened to Lilith (or whatever the woman created in Genesis 1's name was)?
How was it that Cain and Able had wives to choose from that weren't also their sisters?

Even the Jewish theologians struggled with trying to explain the inconsistencies in this mythology, thus creating the Lilith myth to support it. Let's face it folks, the bible is a work of fiction, make up or believe whatever you want about Genesis.

ganjoa

bible thumps cant even comprehend the fact the bible is a much plagiarized and much misinterpreted book, Not EVEN CLOSE TO AN ORIGINAL work.

NOT A SINGLE MAJOR STORY is original!

all much older stories, with Gods who did similar things!

its too much, dealing with thumpers.

so I have holidays away from the thumpers/family

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
The bibble just said that they were not able to eat of the tree at that time.

Doesnt mean that god would not have let them eat from it at a later point.

Maybe he just wanted the two to slowly acclimatise to there surroundings and get a good grounding in knowlage and understanding before they start reproducing.

Being the the first they would have have the knowlage and understanding of 3 year olds. Imagine a 3 year old going into puberty

Remeber these two were made to live very long lives (IE forever) without old age or diease. So waiting a few decades for them to mature before the fun begain was not a unreasonble request and god most likley had there own best intrest at heart. If they had waited a couple of years then likley god would have allowed them to move on to the next stage.
edit on 28-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Yes but if he had their best interest at heart, he would have forgiven them and not murdered them through neglect.

Nothing in scripture says that there was a time delay on eating of the tree of knowledge and scriptures say that God never changes his mind so you view of A & E getting a good grounding of knowledge would never happen.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It wasn't the "tree of knowledge", it was the tree of knowledge "of good and evil". Meaning the only thing gained by A&E was the ability to discern good and evil. A&E have the same biological functions animals have, that includes the ability and instinct to reproduce. OP is based on a flawed premise.

Do you think man is all he can be without knowing good and evil?

Would you give up what little moral sense you have?

Would you prefer your eyes opened or closed?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Nope

Not T gave the reply I would have.

But I have considered what I think is more the truth of this myth and that is that Adam was originally spelled adan which means society and from that POV, your question is answered quite nicely.

Christianity lost the flow of Genesis when they turned it from the Jewish view of man's elevation to the Christian view of a fall.

A fatal mistake for Christianity.

Regards
DL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join