It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Shadow Person Was Just Standing In My Doorway

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

The YouTube link was interesting. The other links didn't have a lot of information. I tried looking for information on the connection between shadow people and Reptilians and found a lot of sites but when looking at the sites the information was very slim. It would seem a lot of people believe there is a connection but few have any real information on it. If you come across any really good information please share. You have got my interest on the subject and I would like to look deeper into it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

It's unfortunate because a lot of information out there about reptilians, shadow people, etc. at this point in time is mere speculation. There really is not a whole lot of direct information given the other dimensional nature of these entities and types of experiences. A lot of what is out there is based on experiences people have had and as we both well know, there are a lot of BSers out there who make up stories to get attention (or are truly delusional) therefore making it hard to decipher what is and what isn't. I myself have been trying to find a connection between the two and have been coming to the same dead ends as you at this point. I talk to the alien researcher I get a lot of my information from on a somewhat regular basis; may be she can point me in the right direction to read more up about this.

For now, all we can really do is try to connect the dots since direct answers and information don't seem to be readily available at least at this current moment (and of course rely on what our intuition and experiences tell us). I'll definitely let you know if I get more information for sure. I'll also have to take a close look at your responses to the questions when I get a chance; I'm somewhat new to the whole alien stuff myself although I have been having a lot of experiences lately and whatnot that have been teaching me more and more

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarkia

The YouTube link was interesting. The other links didn't have a lot of information. I tried looking for information on the connection between shadow people and Reptilians and found a lot of sites but when looking at the sites the information was very slim. It would seem a lot of people believe there is a connection but few have any real information on it. If you come across any really good information please share. You have got my interest on the subject and I would like to look deeper into it.
There is no connection. I don't understand why people say that there is one, but heres what I know about Shadow People;

From My Shadow people thread ATS: "Shadow People: What do they do"

This is just a re-hash of what I’ve posted sofar, but I did add in a new observation about the Shadow People.
Observations: (speculations about these inside brackets)

• They seem to be self aware [they act as individuals, and they also seem to have a sense of self preservation]

• They also are able to manipulate objects [it seems that they need to be near the object in order to manipulate it. To me at least it seems that they need to be within reach of an object, but since it also appears that they can turn transparent it kind of muddles this idea]

• They have mass, or at least can vary their mass [kind of like a Buddhist Monk. The idea of them having mass comes for the fact that many of you have reported hearing a whooshing sound when they pass. This is a good indication of them having some mass]

• Even when “cloaked” they can still be detected to a degree [they emit some infra-red light after they “cloak”, and can even be seen on a thermal camera for while transparent. This last point would seem that it takes a lot of energy for them to be transparent. This could explain why they seem to like being near ionizing energy]

• They seem to give off heat that can be seen after they leave an area, or spot (this seems to be the opposite of the “Cold Spot” feeling that ghosts seem to leave behind)

• They apparently are part of some kind of social group. [I say this since they range in appearance as much as humans do, they also seem to dress differentially, and most importantly they seem have factions that they are part of (this comes to light in the reports that some seem to careless if we see them or not, others seem to treat us as a type of pet, and others seem to treat us very badly)]

• They seem to be freely mobile [They can freely move around from place to place. This implies that they can follow a person around the world if they want]

These are things that I (and others) have both experienced and reported. I personally have had three encounters with different types of Shadow People, and have heard reports from others that have been vetted for their honesty. Reports from the thread I posted are taken as they are (which is why I asked that only first hand accounts be reported there).

Shadow People seem to be part of a large social structure much like our own. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what their connection is with our world, but there is verbal evidence that links them to being a species that lives here with us (not in our homes, though that seems to happen from time to time, but rather that they share this world with us)

It needs to be pointed out, that while quite a few people seem to think that these Shadow People are demonic, there has been no proof that this is the case.

***PERSONAL NOTE***

I believe that some of these Shadow People are kindly and helpful (like the one that prevented me for driving over the Bridge [The story is in my thread], or the ones that were reported helping Daniel Douglas Home levitate)
Others seem to be punks (for no better words to describe them), and want to mess with us. The ones that bother me is the one that seem to be conducting experiments on us (it's as if they don't understand us any better than we understand them, but don't mind terrorizing us to learn) Mostly they seem to just not care if we see them or not. It's to that group that I find most reports of Shadow People seem to fall into.

A lot of people will disagree with me, but I will counter those with this;
"Look at the issue sociologically, and explain to me why I'm wrong."

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Nice information in that thread. I don't agree with the conclusion you came to about there being no connection between reptilians (or other extraterrestrial races) and shadow people. I don't see why reptilians or other extraterrestrials can't at least appear or behave in a fashion similar to shadow people (and therefore can be mistaken as them) or if they could be one and the same but just with a different name. The truth is, we still don't really know what they really are, what they're here for, how long they've been around, etc., so I think it's pretty quick of you to dismiss the possibility that at least some of them could in fact be extraterrestrials. A lot of the information out there is still at this point speculation; we are after all dealing with other dimensional beings who happen to pop into the third dimension here and there.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I remember one of my friends said he saw a ghost before. Then after I asked what the ghost looked like. He said the ghost looked like me. Except the ghost suddenly faded away.

I thought I told him i didn't remember dreaming about it. I do remember dreaming about being a ghost a few times. One time someone screamed and that made me wake up. It would be interesting if ghosts and shadow people were real people who were asleep and possibly didn't even fully realize they were traveling in another dimension sometimes getting seen.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I remember one of my friends said he saw a ghost before. Then after I asked what the ghost looked like. He said the ghost looked like me. Except the ghost suddenly faded away.

I thought I told him i didn't remember dreaming about it. I do remember dreaming about being a ghost a few times. One time someone screamed and that made me wake up. It would be interesting if ghosts and shadow people were real people who were asleep and possibly didn't even fully realize they were traveling in another dimension sometimes getting seen.

I think you touched on something here...the potential of human brain is not fully known.
There are cases of people who resist to unbearable heat or cold,and their body has nothing special,but the brain handles those conditions better than other people...there are cases of people who can move objects with their will...etc.
Maybe some people are able to materialize in another place without phisically moving their body.
In many legends it is mentioned that everything is connected(even in science we slowly learn about this),and in the right conditions maybe we can materialize our counciousness in another place(and time?),without knowing we are doing this...we perceive it as being dreams...maybe that is one explanation for premonitions,or knowledge about a place we never visited or heard about it.
And maybe ghosts are "leftovers" from people who died and were in that state of counciousness when that happened...and remained trapped because they had no body to return to.
Maybe some of the ghosts are from people who are alive and well,and are doing this without knowing.
Think about it...
edit on 30-7-2013 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
So, I am sat on my sofa in my sitting room perusing though ATS recent threads page on my laptop. My sitting room door is to the front right of my peripheral vision and about 8-10 feet away from were I am sitting. The door leads to a small porch area with front door to the outside. The weather outside is hot and there is no wind at all.

It is 7.45pm, still broad daylight, and I suddenly see a dark shadow in the doorway in my peripheral vision, the door is ajar about 6-8 inches, I didn't see it open. I am surprised and somewhat startled because I didn't hear the front door open as I always have before, so I turn my head quickly to see who this person is. As I turned it vanished, but I was in time to catch a glimpse of it and see the ajar door close by itself.

I felt it was male, it had a hat on with a wide brim, and no facial features at all. It was a 'cloak' shape to just below it's knees. It was standing inside the room just forward of the door, it was facing me and it had it's left hand resting on the door handle. As soon as I looked at it it was suddenly on the other side of the still ajar door, then just as suddenly there was just it's hand on the door handle, then it was gone. I then saw the ajar door close. The shadow thing moved strangely: one second it was forward of the doorway and a split-second later it was behind the doorway, nothing inbetween, like missing frames in an old film.

I got up to take a look and there was no-one there.

I have seen a shadow person before at my old house where I used to live, it used to stand at the top of my stairs or at the side of my bed, I have only ever seen them in my peripheral vision until now, and I have never seen one move before, they have usually just vanished, and it's the first time I have seen one in this house I'm living in now.

Has anyone else had such an experience?

Do they follow people if we move house?
edit on 26-7-2013 by doobydoll because: spelling

I LOVE your post. I would love to hear more about your experience.

There are many shadow figures and the guy wearing a hat with wide brim is known worldwide. I can no longer recall the name of the book but the author warned his readers to not provoke this spirit. It can attack and it kills. You see it and it sees you just as clear as day. I have seen a few and I saw slight difference. I did not speak or interact with it. When I see one......I look away and observe from the corner of my eye. It will leave.

So back to you

regards

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by exodus27

You have some rather intriguing thoughts about what spirits and whatnot may actually be. I am a firm believer in astral projection (like what you are describing with going to other places without the physical body moving) and in entities existing in other dimensions that cross over into the third dimension here once in a while. However, I never thought to think that ghosts and such could actually be living people but they are simply traveling perhaps in their astral body. A friend of mine once was talking about how it is actually possible to time travel in the astral planes (and I do believe he is correct), which as you said could be one explanation for premonitions and whatnot. Gave you a star for this post by the way

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Thank you(for the star). I gave some thoughts to a lot of unexplained situations,and I think that in most of the cases,evidence is not found because people are looking in the wrong direction.
I think that the human brain should be studied more,a lot more to understand what is it's true potential.
Of course,my theory explains only some of the cases,not all...that being said,I do not say that demons,shadow people,or ghosts do not exist...I am just trying to explain what some of them might be...in some cases,humans with a strong ability to "astral project themselves". And in those cases in wich this is not a reliable explanation,the evidence could be found if we understand more about how the human brain works...our brain could have some kind of "decoder",or "transmitter/receiver"...and with the right technology we could replicate that and enhance it...and in that situation the possibilities are endless,if,but ONLY IF those things are not just in our imagination(time travel,astral projection,communication with other worldly beings,etc)...and I really don't think is just imagination.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

I find your story very intriguing, especially since you live in the same area as I do. I have never had any similar experiences except that I have seen UFOs and have known people who have also seen UFOs in this area. I suppose that would be true for just about any area though. I do recall reading stories of reptilian beings being reported at one of the local undergrounds, but that's off subject.
You seem like a very interesting person and I loved reading your story, thank you for sharing it! Also, as a fellow Missourian I found your dream about Missouri to be very creepy.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jiink

What did the UFOs look like (and how did they behave)? What kind of vibes did you get when you saw these UFOs (did you feel fear, joy, uncertain, etc. when seeing these UFOs)? And have you ever seen any strange figures such as those described in this thread (shadow people or reptilians) in real life or even in dreams?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I was driving on a highway pretty late at night, midnight or so. It was just one, and it seemed circular in shape. It had huge bright white lights and was just hovering. It was actually fairly close but there was absolutely no sound to it. Like I said, I was driving so I drove by and never actually saw it move. It just hovered with these huge bright lights around it with no sound. I was close enough to tell it wasn't a helicopter or anything like that. That's probably the closest encounter I've had personally with a UFO. I can't say I was scared, but there is a certain fear and uneasiness of the unknown.

I used to be very involved in ghost hunting and my best friend at the time was a medium. I have had several experiences with the paranormal because of that. I have seen shadow figures and have heard/felt many things. I'm still active in advancing in my spiritual journey. To the point though, I've never felt that the paranormal things I've experienced were extraterrestrial in nature but I certainly can't say they weren't for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join