It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
There is no connection. I don't understand why people say that there is one, but heres what I know about Shadow People;
Originally posted by Zarkia
reply to post by rainprincess64
The YouTube link was interesting. The other links didn't have a lot of information. I tried looking for information on the connection between shadow people and Reptilians and found a lot of sites but when looking at the sites the information was very slim. It would seem a lot of people believe there is a connection but few have any real information on it. If you come across any really good information please share. You have got my interest on the subject and I would like to look deeper into it.
This is just a re-hash of what I’ve posted sofar, but I did add in a new observation about the Shadow People.
Observations: (speculations about these inside brackets)
• They seem to be self aware [they act as individuals, and they also seem to have a sense of self preservation]
• They also are able to manipulate objects [it seems that they need to be near the object in order to manipulate it. To me at least it seems that they need to be within reach of an object, but since it also appears that they can turn transparent it kind of muddles this idea]
• They have mass, or at least can vary their mass [kind of like a Buddhist Monk. The idea of them having mass comes for the fact that many of you have reported hearing a whooshing sound when they pass. This is a good indication of them having some mass]
• Even when “cloaked” they can still be detected to a degree [they emit some infra-red light after they “cloak”, and can even be seen on a thermal camera for while transparent. This last point would seem that it takes a lot of energy for them to be transparent. This could explain why they seem to like being near ionizing energy]
• They seem to give off heat that can be seen after they leave an area, or spot (this seems to be the opposite of the “Cold Spot” feeling that ghosts seem to leave behind)
• They apparently are part of some kind of social group. [I say this since they range in appearance as much as humans do, they also seem to dress differentially, and most importantly they seem have factions that they are part of (this comes to light in the reports that some seem to careless if we see them or not, others seem to treat us as a type of pet, and others seem to treat us very badly)]
• They seem to be freely mobile [They can freely move around from place to place. This implies that they can follow a person around the world if they want]
Originally posted by orionthehunter
I remember one of my friends said he saw a ghost before. Then after I asked what the ghost looked like. He said the ghost looked like me. Except the ghost suddenly faded away.
I thought I told him i didn't remember dreaming about it. I do remember dreaming about being a ghost a few times. One time someone screamed and that made me wake up. It would be interesting if ghosts and shadow people were real people who were asleep and possibly didn't even fully realize they were traveling in another dimension sometimes getting seen.
Originally posted by doobydoll
So, I am sat on my sofa in my sitting room perusing though ATS recent threads page on my laptop. My sitting room door is to the front right of my peripheral vision and about 8-10 feet away from were I am sitting. The door leads to a small porch area with front door to the outside. The weather outside is hot and there is no wind at all.
It is 7.45pm, still broad daylight, and I suddenly see a dark shadow in the doorway in my peripheral vision, the door is ajar about 6-8 inches, I didn't see it open. I am surprised and somewhat startled because I didn't hear the front door open as I always have before, so I turn my head quickly to see who this person is. As I turned it vanished, but I was in time to catch a glimpse of it and see the ajar door close by itself.
I felt it was male, it had a hat on with a wide brim, and no facial features at all. It was a 'cloak' shape to just below it's knees. It was standing inside the room just forward of the door, it was facing me and it had it's left hand resting on the door handle. As soon as I looked at it it was suddenly on the other side of the still ajar door, then just as suddenly there was just it's hand on the door handle, then it was gone. I then saw the ajar door close. The shadow thing moved strangely: one second it was forward of the doorway and a split-second later it was behind the doorway, nothing inbetween, like missing frames in an old film.
I got up to take a look and there was no-one there.
I have seen a shadow person before at my old house where I used to live, it used to stand at the top of my stairs or at the side of my bed, I have only ever seen them in my peripheral vision until now, and I have never seen one move before, they have usually just vanished, and it's the first time I have seen one in this house I'm living in now.
Has anyone else had such an experience?
Do they follow people if we move house?edit on 26-7-2013 by doobydoll because: spelling