It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Shadow Person Was Just Standing In My Doorway

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aerial
I have a theory on this but most people wont like it.

Most shadow people either occur cause of sleep paralysis, most common.
or a short nap, which the mind is still hallucinating. So if you just woke up
or was a sleep.

Another is peripheral vision can play lot of tricks on you. Especially
in the corner of our eyes, can distort our vision some ways.

Best if ya saw it spot on directly in view, not just from the side. Theres
always explanations, but most people wont bother with.
As much research as I've done on this phenomenon I have to agree that some reports are as you say, but there have been many reports that don't follow this pattern. Due to that I look at every report of Shadow People as a real event, but will ask questions related to sleep.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Can you please point me towards some material on this or perhaps provide a link.Stories from India
edit on 27-7-2013 by medesi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This Shadow person scenario is talked about and witnessed by more and more people...I have heard it from individuals into the paranormal, and also folks who could care less about ghosts and such. Not too long ago, I'm doing the dishes and out the corner (but enough to get a good look) of my eye..I see my girlfriend, just kind of lurking between the kitchen and a small hallway leading to the bedroom. It kind of freaked me out, but not too much...but enough for me to say "hello?" loud enough. I walk into the bedroom and she is on the computer laying down and did not go into the kitchen, but heard me say hello. When I told her what I saw, she said "that's why I don't like being in the kitchen alone at night! She had noticed a shadow also in a different place not too long ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Men in black don't wear wide brimmed hats. Then again, maybe their fashion tastes have changed.

I listened to a coast to coast interview on the men in black mystery, there hats shapes can vary and even style of black cars. They appear to have a subtle understanding of fashion. They could be time travellers the black suits lets them fit into the modern area within a 200 year window.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am on the fence with this subject but I am an avid researcher of it as well. The reason I am on the fence but somewhat leaning towards a believer is this:

I am skeptical but I am also decently open minded. I love to say: Who knows, anything is possible. When you really think about it, we're here stuck to a giant crazy spinning rock hurling our way through space. So why not, really anything could be possible.

Now onto this topic.

*For Context - Towards Spirits/Entities.

I have done a small amount of EVP research personally. Not countless hours but off and on probably, about 15 sessions. All done within my personal dwelling. When I first started I would tweak the audio I recorded with sound removers and other tools and would hear all sorts of crazy sounds and voices.

Upon further research, I feel one should not "clean" the audio or at least an extreme minimum for the artifact to be considered for possible evidence. When I first started, I thought I was getting crazy amounts of EVPs lol. If one was to let their imagination run away with it, it could sound like two demons having a conversation.

That is why I feel only Class A EVPs should be considered. Others are too easily dismissible as artifacts.

Really long story short, over about 35ish hours I did capture what I believe to be a Class A EVP. So from this, it makes me want to continue research and discover this phenomenon more on a personal level. I'm still on the fence all around because it was one time so far and it was a 3 syllable sound that resembled an answer to a question. Long story, maybe I'll make a thread about my personal research one day.

So now on to Shadow People.

I find this subject extremely intriguing. I have not personally witnessed human type forms. Many people have which is intriguing to me. I know one personally that claims to have one currently at their home. This person is a family member and I trust them and do not have reason to not believe them when they are completely sane about everything else about them. They said the same exact scenarios that most people say as well, and they really have no general knowledge about this phenomenon to my knowledge.

So that keeps me curious about Shadow People. Just the entire idea is really mysterious and very easy to get sucked into. This phenomenon is similar to Tall Man as well. It makes me curious about the light spectrum, I feel if the Shadow People are in fact real, then this may have something to do with the way we perceive them.

There was a thread made a couple days back about a paranormal occurrence at a shop in Kent, UK, caught on security camera. Linkster: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the video from the thread, at the beginning look towards the end of the shop's aisle on the right side. You will see what looks like a person and they are completely shadowed, the arm, shoulder and part of waist can be seen on the figure at the end of the aisle. I believe it to be a person taking part in the hoax. But who knows, it may all be real, the levitation included. Maybe that is a legitimate "Shadow Person" within this video below.

I do find the way the shadow moves in the video to be intriguing, it looks fake and also looks odd and strange at the same time. Like my brain can not decide which way to go with it.

Thank you for sharing your story Op. S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A quick scan of the internet gave me many hits about people seeing shadows in their peripheral vision. It is so common, that it has to be natural and not supernatural.

It probably has to do with how our eyes work. When you focus your eyes on something, you are using your eye's cone cells. They bring out details and colors. On the periphery, you are using mostly the rod cells of your eyes. They bring out less detail and less color, but are more sensitive to light and movement. In fact they are so sensitive to light that a shadow person seen in your peripheral vision may in fact be a -gasp- shadow.

This site has some more information and a weird picture that you can play with to fool your peripheral vision:

www.assap.ac.uk...

I think it's an adaptive trait, probably dating back to when we had to be on the "lookout" for predators in the dark.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I had a shadow person follow me for years. It first appeared when I was 13 and followed me around most of the time until I was 24. Strangely I hit puberty when I was 13 and at age 24 I had my one and only child. I don't know if those events are related to the reason I was followed or not or if maybe the change in my body chemistry allowed me to see the shadow person and then the change into motherhood caused the loss of ability to see it.

The strangest event that happened was when I was 16. I was sitting on my best friends porch it was around 1 am and I felt the shadow man behind me. He was in my friends bedroom and the window was open to the porch right behind where I was sitting. I felt him lean close to the window and then felt his breath on the back of my neck. I jumped up and spun around and saw him backing away from the window. Needless to say it terrified me. That was the first time it made physical contact.

A few weeks later I was sitting on an old Iron bridge with friends and I felt what I can only describe as energy in the shape of a hand touch me on the shoulder. I froze and my friend said "there is a shadow behind you" I just nodded my head and he was gone. We left quickly and went home.

The third and final time anything physical happened I was 17 and pissed off I was yelling and screaming in my bedroom and a plastic cup with a stuffed bear in it flew off the shelf and landed at my feet. I jumped back and saw the shadow man out of the corner of my eye disappear.

This same shadow followed me for years and seemed to want me to know he was there but those are the only times anything physical happened. Most of the time it was just catching glimpses of him here and there and feeling him near me. He seemed to always be watching me and following me , Then I had my daughter and he was gone seemingly for good. It has been just over 18 years since I have seen or felt him around.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'm so glad I came across this thread, as I saw something like this about a week and a half ago. This is what happened:

Last Thursday (July 18) a couple days before I went on a week long vacation, something extremely bizarre happened. Sometimes my dog will just end up sleeping downstairs instead of coming up the stairs for bed time because she wants to sleep on the bed that's down there. I was upset the night before feeling kind of bummed because of missing my boyfriend and some other stuff. I went to bed earlier than usual that night and shut my door so no one bothers me. The door for my bedroom is a tight fit (have to actually push it so it opens after turning the knob) and the door handle is actually a knob.

Anyways, so I wake up to hearing my dog come up the steps (and hear a second set of steps right beside her). A moment later the door is opened (I hear the knob actually turning and someone pushing the door) and my dog ran over to my bed, started to "dig" at my bed trying to get under the blanket with me and instantly curled up next to my legs when I lifted up the blanket. As the door opened, I heard a strange ringing in my ears louder than usual. I looked at the doorway and saw a "shadow" figure who wasn't saying anything (was a few inches taller than the doorway which I found to be odd (no one in my family is that tall!). The figure also seemed to have a stocky type of "build" to them. I "felt" this mystery guest watching me and my dog for a minute or two before "leaving" (I felt that they were in a sense watching how me and her interact with each other and even felt happy about it if that makes sense?). I looked at the time and it was 4:34am (hey it adds up to 11 in numerology). What is really strange is that instead of hearing or seeing this individual go down the steps, I turned away and looked back to find they "disappeared" and did not hear any footsteps in the meanwhile.

The reason why I say "mystery guest" is because I asked my parents and my brother as to whether or not they let the dog in my room. They all said they didn't and I said I know someone opened my door because the dog couldn't possibly open my door which was fully shut the night before. I even heard that door knob turn (my dog will scratch at my door whenever she wants to come in my room if my door is shut and she can't turn door knobs so she couldn't have opened the door). Nothing was stolen and nothing was out of place, so I have no reason to believe a burglar was in the house (crime of the sort is not a problem where I live). I mean what kind of burglar would just come into the house and let the dog into a specific room and then leave especially if you don't really know any of the neighbors?! On a funny note, I heard her leave my room a few hours later because my brother and his friend who was over were awake to leave the house to go to another city early in the morning. I think it'd be particularly strange for my brother to let her into my room only for him to come back for her again (not something he'd do anyways); if he has her for the night, he'll have her sleep in his room the whole night and not "drop her off" for a couple hours XD

The behavior my dog exhibited was rather odd and even seemed somehow "coordinated" so to speak. Usually if someone lets her in my room or something she will walk around and "explore" before jumping onto the bed or even this big round chair I have in my room; this time however she ran towards the bed and even started to "dig" at my bed trying to get under my blanket with me. Usually when she wants to get under the blanket or covers with me she will just stick her muzzle towards the top of the blankets and lift the covers that way and doesn't ever "dig" at my bed. It was especially odd how she went right to jumping on my bed which never happens with her. To tell you the truth, I think she was "freaked" out by who was walking her up the steps and I feel like her behavior was coordinated based on a multitude of factors.

Strangest part of all? I kept getting images of reptilian looking humanoid figures in my mind while that ringing was going on and while I was looking at that figure. One image that stood out to me that whole time was the image on the video below. Anyways, this is just what happened for me and may not be the case with you but I wanted to share this with you in case it gives you any insight as to what (or who rather) it is you are seeing. I have been seeing shadow figures roam around me for years and have seen them in my house before but never have I actually had something physical like this happen until this incident. As to your question about whether or not they "follow" us if they move: Yes, I believe the same shadow person can and will follow you if they're interested enough in you when you relocate. I've seen shadow figures in my house and around me for years (And still do despite my having relocated to another state a year and a half ago).

edit on 7/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: Fixing youtube link display

edit on 7/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: adding

edit on 7/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: adding yet again XD

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Most of the time I was not afraid but when it did something physical it did scare me. Of course I was young and scared easily. It never did anything to harm me or drain me of energy or make me sick. It just watched me.

I have seen a lot of skeptics saying they are just a trick of the eye and light and shadows. I don't believe that at all. What i saw was a shadow that stood alone. By that I mean it wasn't on the wall or floor or anything else, it was away from the wall sometimes in the center of a room or even in the street (when It followed me outside). It was slightly darker than the shadows in the room or around it but still see-through. It wasn't on anything it was 3D and standing just like you or me on its own.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

reply to post by aerial

Whenever I have seen shadow figures I have seen them both in broad daylight and in the middle of the night (or very early morning). I am not the type of person who really "hallucinates". I could try all day long to "see" something that is supposedly not there and I just can't do it. I don't even see any weird things when I am. What you both have said don't explain the instances where the shadow figure will actually say open or shut doors. I am not dismissing the possibility that this is the reason in some cases but I can't agree that this is how it is for all instances.

On a very bizarre note, my ex boyfriend I dated for 2 and a half years actually has had a shadow figure follow him around for years that he actually often sees in a specific spot in his basement. The very first time I went to his house I was on the phone with my mom as she called; I found myself feeling "frozen" and staring at a specific spot while we were in his basement. As it turns out, he often sees the shadow figure in that very same spot I found myself just staring at while frozen. I got very strange vibes that entire time I was staring at that particular spot; he never told me a thing about seeing shadow figures beforehand and when I told him about what happened, he was pretty freaked out to say the least. It was after I told him what I felt and such is when he told me about how this shadow figure has been following him for years and has even moved stuff around in his room before! I was also apparently the very first person to "sense" this presence and know where they usually are without having been told anything about it (but just "knowing" there was a presence that is there frequently).

reply to post by sled735

I don't agree that all shadow people are "bad news" or that they necessarily drain the energy out of people (although I think they could for some).

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

Your posts and your stories about the interactions you've had with this specific shadow person are very fascinating. It's particularly curious how you started to see them around the time you hit puberty and left by the time you had your first child. You can take what I have to say or leave it but it is possible that based on what you've said about puberty and how they behaved around you, it's possible it could've been a shape-shifting reptilian amphibian extraterrestrial; abductees or contactees of this particular extraterrestrial race don't usually have interactions with this race until later on in life or until they hit puberty. Have you ever seen UFOs, seen any strange "balls of light", had any bizarre dreams with strange-looking people (especially doctors), or otherwise have dreams about extraterrestrials or even UFOs? Did/do you ever wake up with really bizarre marks on your body that can't be explained by things such as bumping into an object or having something fall on you there? Some food for thought I suppose.

Sometimes they appear to us in this dimension as a shadow figure. Is this necessarily the case with you? The best person to answer who this individual is or what they wanted with you is yourself. This is just my idea of what could've happened with you or who that figure is. As I said, you can take or leave my opinion but I just wanted to share my personal thoughts with you.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

That is something to think about and yes I have seen UFOs. When I was 9 me and my sister were at a sleep over at a friends house and outside her window we saw a light come down orange and go up blue a little later we saw a light come down red and go up green. My sister and the friend who's house we were at and myself were the only 3 that saw it and there were 10 of us kids there total. everyone but us three got sick and was throwing up. The three of us that saw the lights were just fine and not sick at all. strangely I can't remember anything that happened between seeing the two sets of lights.

I don't remember any marks on any of us that time but when I was 19 to the age of 22 my best friend and I would wake up with 2 puncture marks on us about every few months. They would be in different locations on our bodies. Once on the top of my left foot and hers was on the top of her right foot. another time on my left arm and on her right arm in same location. Also on the right side of the top of my chest and on the left side of hers. legs back etc.. We never figured out what was making the marks. We use to joke that we were being attacked by vampires in our sleep. It freaked us out so we made jokes about it to make ourselves feel better.

I also had a strange thing happen with an old native american man once. He walked up to me and told me my husband at the time was a reptilian and my husband wasn't even with me at the time. Of course I just laughed about what he said because I found that thought ridicules. My ex husband was an evil man but reptilian? I don't think I believe that one.

Can you provide me with some links on shape-shifting reptilians appearing as shadow people. I would like to learn more about that. Truthfully alien stuff has always freaked me out. I believe they exist but I also have a strong fear of them. But I would like to read up on that and see if it may be a possibility.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Zarkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

I did put a link to a youtube video regarding the reptilian amphibian extraterrestrials in my initial post within this discussion (will repost the link to that post below). The UFO researcher named Joe Montaldo does at one point discuss seeing shadow figures (especially with cloaks), sometimes with red glowing eyes. I have spoken with a lady who is also an alien researcher who has told me about how reptilians will sometimes appear as shadow figures (although does say they could be something else as well and aren't necessarily reptilians). From what I understand based on discussions with this researcher and videos I've watched from other researchers, the color of the cloaks in their society is actually simply a societal status within their society. Unfortunately I haven't found too much information directly talking about this, although there are others who suggest the same thing about shadow people and their connection to extraterrestrials.
About.com Shadow People
Crystalink Shadow People

The puncture marks are very strange and could very well be a sign you were "abducted". I could ask you more questions pertaining to this but I think the link below does a pretty good job of summing up other possible signs you've been abducted and/or are a contactee. I myself have woken up with strange "puncture" marks on my right arm (and also on my left arm before), like as if I had been given a shot or so (and have had very strange dreams of weird-looking doctors trying to put shots in me and whatnot beforehand too!).

That's very interesting and quite strange what that Native American man said to you. It's said there are some people who have some common lineage with this extraterrestrial race. This isn't a commonly accepted view for obvious reasons but it is something to think about really. Perhaps this is what that man meant when he said that to you? Not sure how he really knew that or why he said that to you. Very intriguing to say the least... on an interesting note, sometimes alien contactees may recognize other contactees simply by seeing them or getting a "feeling" they are one.
Are you an Abductee?

See my original post here with that youtube link:

edit on 7/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: Adding

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes and both myself and my mother have independently seen light grey mist like apparition's as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I came across this thread and decided to finally make another account in order to contribute here once more, it's probably been over a decade since I'd last posted anything in these forums. Throughout my life, like so many of you, I've also had multiple firsthand encounters with things I really couldn't explain(most of which are probably best saved for other threads). I'm in my mid-20's and I've probably encountered shadow people at least six times throughout my life, but I've never had any real contact with them nor have any of my encounters been anywhere near as intense as some of the ones I've been reading here. However, I was browsing this thread yesterday and I had another experience merely hours afterwards. Basically, I was in my bathroom at night, brushing my teeth, when I noticed a dark figure out of the corner of my eye. My bathroom sits at the top of my stairs, if you look to the right with the door open, you can see all the way down to the hallway and my front door. As I was finishing up, I noticed a tall, dark figure standing there and vanish as soon as I turned and focused on it.

This has pretty much been the extent of my experiences with shadow people, however this one freaked me out a bit because of the similarities I've noticed in some of the things I'd been reading here with other peoples' cases. For one thing, this was the first time I could actually see enough detail to determine the gender, which was male. He appeared at least six feet tall, wearing a hat with a large brim(almost like a fedora, only larger), and appeared to be wearing a long trench coat or duster. As I said, he was pretty much just standing there, visible in the corner of my eye, then he was gone. His appearance matching the descriptions some of you had posted is basically what had me psyched out for a bit, however I'm not sure if this is merely a manifestation of my own thoughts caused by my reading here. Whatever the hell he was, I simply felt obligated to share.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thank you Still listening to the one link you posted and I answered all the questions on the one link with a questionnaire. If you would like to see my answers I can send them to you if you like.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

Of course I would love to hear more
I do hope that those other links do end up providing at least some possible insight into those odd instances and whatnot (as well as the behaviors and timing of the appearances of them). Unfortunately as I said, it was rather difficult to find a direct link pertaining to the extraterrestrials shapeshifting and therefore appearing to be a shadow figure although there are some online discussions that make those suggestions (and alien researchers saying the same).
edit on 7/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

According to psychic/medium, Amy Allen, shadow people are "BAD NEWS".
They can drain the life force out of people over a period of time.
Watch this video to learn more:

Sled, I just watched this video.
This is very scary information.

For anyone seeing shadow people who hasn't watched it yet, I would advise you to ASAP.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

1.Yes, one time I remember the most is in 2010, around October or November I was working the night shift and I had to cross the parking lot to the other building usually takes less than 5 minutes I lost over an hour crossing the parking lot some how. It happened other times as well but that was the one that stands out the most in my mind.
2.No, I don't remember ever being paralyzed at all.
3.Yes, unexplained puncture marks on numerous accounts.
4.Yes, starting when I was 9 and many other times most of the time they were white lights but a couple of times they were colored.
5.No, I have no memory of flying at all.
6.Yes, but I think it is a past life memory.
7.Kinda, not outside of my room but I was driving home one night and I saw a group of huge lights over a field and they had lit up this one field with lights shining on the field.
8.No dreams of aliens but many dreams of Fae and the old Gods, as well as mythical beings. I have had them talk to me in my dreams. But as for aliens nope.
9.I have seen many strange lights in the sky and a few metallic objects in the sky as well.
10.Yes, but I find that most people feel that they are meant to do something.
11.No, not that I know of, but my best friend that also had the puncture marks was pregnant with twins but she only gave birth to one the other was just gone. Doctor told her that when she was bleeding couple of months before she gave birth she must of miscarried one of the babies without knowing it.
12.No, never woke up somewhere else than where I fell asleep. But I have woke up and not remembered falling asleep watching TV.
13.Yes, I have had dream of eyes looking at me. Being watched and close up like they were studying my face or looking into my eyes.
14.Yes, I have woken many times and felt like I was not alone. Especially when I was younger.
15.Yes, I don't watch alien movies and I get freaked out by pictures of aliens.
16.Yes, phobia of knives or any sharp pointy object in anyones hand but my own. Have managed to get the phobia down to a fear I still get very nervous but don't panic like I use to.
17.Yes, I have had self esteem issues all my life.
18.No, never have had anyone be unable to move.
19.Yes, I had a tree that I use to talk to all the time when I was a kid. It was a spiritual experience I knew she heard me and she comforted me. I spent a lot of time at the tree and use to get in trouble for wandering off to talk to the tree.
20.No, just the people that were with me when we saw the lights and my friend that could also see the shadow man.
21.Yes, When I was pregnant with my daughter I would wake up with blood on my pillow seems I was having nose bleeds. I never had them before that or since.
22.Yes, I have always believed in and been interested in aliens but have always been scared of them.
23.Yes, I am interested in them but also scared and avoid looking at pictures of them. I get where I want to learn about them and I start to read some then freak out and have to stop cause it creeps me out too bad.
24.Yes, I use to get the urge to drive to Lee's cemetery but once there I would get a bad feeling and leave withing just a few minutes.
25.Yes, between the age 13 to 24 it was all the time but after I had my daughter it stopped. On rare occasion I still get the feeling of being watched but never see anything.
26.Yes, had a dream a few times of walking through a wall.
27.Yes, use to see fog all the time just a spot of it not like a foggy night.
28.Yes, I still hear a hum almost like electricity. Just a low hum I almost always hear it.
29.Yes, when I was pregnant with my daughter I would wake up with nose bleeds but only when I was pregnant with her.
30.Yes, but that was very rare and hasn't happened since 2006 when I had my tubes tied.
31.Yes, I have back pain all the time. Once I get up and move around the pain eases and I am ok but first thing in the morning so stiff I can't hardly move.
32.Yes, just figure it was allergies but have problems with my sinuses all the time.
33.Yes, can't wear a watch long and light bulbs flicker or blow out. I hate it I blame the power grid for the lights though.
34.Yes, he usually scares me a first but then I just tell myself he is a druid and I calm down and the fear goes away.
35.Yes, get ringing in left ear the most but sometimes in both ears. Don't think much about it figure that happens to everyone.
36.Yes, I hate doctors and haven't been to the doctor if I can avoid it. Haven't been to a doctor since 2006 except for emergencies.
37.No, I am always tired and can fall asleep easily.
38.No, never dream of doctors.
39.Yes, get a migraine starts behind my left eye.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

40.No, I have avoidant personality traits and avoid thinking about things that stress me out.
41.Yes, too many to list.
42.No, not really I tend to collect computer parts and cables but they may be useful sometime

43.No, I haven't channeled anything from aliens but have gotten messages from my spirit guides.
44.Yes, but it is my spirit guide and Fae talking to me.
45.Yes, when I was a kid I was afraid of my closet.
46.Yes, tend to be shy when it comes to sex and don't like talking about sex even with my partner.
47.Yes, I have to have the bed against the wall and I sleep as close to the wall as I can.
48.No, I don't fear being taken but do fear intrudes coming in.
49.Yes, I rarely trust anyone and don't have many friends.
50.Yes, dreamed of a disaster that left most of Missouri under water. And there were huge turtle/crocodile cross looking creatures in the water that were large enough to swallow a human whole and never know they ate them. They and mutated from the disaster and had looked like crocs with a turtle shell.
51.No, just that people won't believe what I say.
52.Yes, experienced many of these things but no one has talked about anything like this. My daughter who is 18 now has always been afraid of the dark and refuses to go outside at night even in the yard. She still has this fear.
53.No, just try not to think about it much.
54.Yes, Have many things on the list but don't think I was abducted by aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join