It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is one of my favorite topics.I always take the dulce stories with a grain of salt and open mind.I can't wait to get the book.There is one thing I am curious about.And you don't have to answer I can wait for the book but here goes.Was the governments swords to plow share program part of dulce?

the swords to plow share program I believe was using a low yield nuke underground to carve out a big cave.I am sure they tested it but I don't know how often they used it.I guess it could be used to make underground complexes or other things.Always thought that this could of led to some of the dulce myth.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

That was Operation Plowshare. Project Gasbuggy involved the underground detonation of a nuclear bomb. It was an early form of fracking - or at least that was the idea - to extract gas from sandstone. Also there was Project Gnome which again used a subterranean nuclear bomb. You can see how the concept of an underground war with non-human entities could be derived from these experiments.

edit on 26-7-2013 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
This is one of my favorite topics.I always take the dulce stories with a grain of salt and open mind.

Same here. Dulce is one of my all-time favorite ET stories. It carries that vibe most UFO/ET stories do. That whole "these folks claim it's true so I suppose it's possible, but at the same time it's just so science fictiony.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
That was a really good post, ImpactoR, and some excellent questions.

I personally try and answer some of them in the thread linked in my signature.

For one thing, I--and I'm pretty sure no one else is either--is suggesting that the entire UFO phenomena was created to hide top secret tech but, rather, the phenomenon has undoubtedly been used, at times, for just such a reason.

Thanks.. but you shouldn't be so kind. Yes, it is likely been used to cover up some projects.

Either way what does Gvaldez claim - that Dulce base really existed as a base (leaving a side the whole Nightmare Hall, Level 7 Reptilian humanoids eating people, people - boys, girls, women kept in cages (how does this not surprise me that it can be done)

So I am waiting to see how he will answer my questions in the previous post

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Didn't think that anyone had the balls to mention Dulce ever again.

S&F for you dude.

Although, it's a nightmare in a nightmare of a nightmare. Unknown how many have died within the ~50 years.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Sometimes all the UFO and Alien talkabout can be narrowed down to a simple question that needs a simple answer and this can very much let the whole UFO topic die.. or not. It revolves around the belief or wish that there is another civilization more technologically, spiritually and maybe even physiologically advanced than us. Without that, no one will care about what new missile, weapon or aircraft the military invented - No one from all seeking the idea of other world life.

Is there another race of beings (whether from another planet, another dimension or ancient inhabitants of our Earth living underground considered by many in the past religious centuries as 'demons') or all is fabricated to hide military technology?

And a simples 'Yes, there are other beings' or 'Yes, it was all made up to prevent exposure of classified military projects' will let the topic die. Some UFOs reports with symbols, abductions, every single person throughout the UFO history has lied and some civilians were given money to keep the myth with fake stories of abductions?

I am being objective, I take nothing as a fact, what would be shocking for me is how many people have no dignity and would fool the world for sixty years for a couple of bucks. Then the world would definitely need a change, a new order with collapsed economic and money system. Never ending documents just to say 'we are having our own new technology based on our own efforts' seems way too much of an effort. Less people would care, less whistleblowers exactly if they knew it was all about military projects and not aliens.

- Phil Schneider showed some pictures of allegedly secret military aircraft - he commited a suicide or he was 'suicided' for the same projects? Why did he die then? The pictures of some projects he showed? Why did he invent the stories of shooting aliens underground?

- Why was the whole story with Castello invented?

- Doesn't the military want all these civilians to get the heck out of Area 51 and stop driving nearby, why would they create such a disinformation campaign with aliens that would only make people intrude even more, that means more trouble? - I've asked this question myself many times and I found it unreasonable for me to do all that.

- Or regardless of whether reverse engineered technology or not, what kind of technology could possibly trigger such a big coverup? Travel across the stars? And (insert anything in sci fi movies you can think of)? I really doubt a simple newer weapon or aircraft is the reason for all that...

- creating UFO stories to cover up military projects only makes people think there may be reverse engineered highly advanced tech, how does adding aliens HELP the secrecy of military projects when this demands even more questions and more people to dig deep?

- How come not a single whistle-blower came to say and present evidence that the whole UFO phenomena was invented to hide military projects? And yet often whisleblowers for 'yes we have contact with other beings'.
edit on 25-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2013 by GVALDEZ because: (no reason given)

I have the application that Phil S. made to social security to receive benefits and I have his autopsy reports that will be posted on the website. First there is no evidence that Phil even worked for the government and second there is no evidence that he was murdered. This story was started by a psychic vision that his ex-wife started also she also started asking for money. Most of the Phil S. story deals with money issues. The book explains it in detail. Phil S. is also connected to John Lear.

John Lear started the Thomas C. story and the he presented the Dulce Papers. These are also false and the book also explains in detail why.

The story about the underground firefight between the gov't. and aliens is also false. Anyone that uses this false story of the firefight as a basis for for their evidence is flawed because the air force started this story and ran it through Paul Bennewitz. The evidence for this will also be presented on the website.

Since you have not read the book, I did not say every UFO sighting is the basis of government aircraft technology testing. That applies to Dulce and there is plenty of evidence to support this. The book is about the Dulce Base, not the worldwide sightings of UFO's and other civilizations.

Of all the experts that automatically assume advanced technology came from aliens with out first ruling out the possibility that extremely smart humans are capable of creating an aircraft that flies unconventional or is invisible and silent, I have the documents to show how advanced our military scientific studys really are in regards to this technology and how old it really is. Dulce is specific to military technology and the book goes into extreme detail regarding this. It also explains why Dulce was injected with alien stories by the government. Like I mentioned before there is too much information to place in a simple post.

As far as answering the question about whistle blowers not coming forward about military technology, that is very simple. If someone came forward and claimed that military projects were UFO's first they would loose their pension and job and face possible arrest. Second, now one cares about military projects excepts a handful of people that follow military projects, so who would listen to them anyway. Third the UFO community would chastise them as trying to cover something up because they have already determined what the technology is and they would ignore them anyway. If you look into things you will notice all these "whistle blowers" from Thomas C. to Phil S and Bob Lazar all have one thing in common, John Lear. It's up to you if you want to believe John Lear or not. None of these stories have any evidence to support them and the book details why they were probably created. Many people claim the government has hidden evidence of aliens, but in reality they are the ones that have started the majority of the alien stories and the book also documents this as well.

If you have time to do some research, look into microwave and laser propulsion systems and you will find a wealth of information. Do not type UFO technology when you search for this information. If you look at this specific technology you will see how it applies to Dulce and there is a wealth of knowledge if you know what you are looking for. I hope this answers some of your questions.

edit on 28-7-2013 by GVALDEZ because: revision

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Thank you for taking the time to answer these. You should not think of my post as some personal criticizm, it is more of frustration coming from the fact that I do not see how a phenomenon happening worldwide and with endless amount of documentation can be all about military projects, something I've thought about so many times and the best and most objective of my logic, does not tell me it is so. But you also agreed that the topic still has unexplained cases and all cannot be accounted for military projects.

Me, and I can say many others, who had to remain open for possible true parts of the story, were fooled by the Dulce stories. The way some people on the internet quickly denied the Dulce stories and considered Phil Schneider a liar was more like gambling - voting on Yes or No without putting any thought into the vote. There was no way to take seriously the words of someone who didn't even read about UFO cases, is not familiar with anything about Dulce base, is just posting like 'ufos do not exist' without elaborating or giving a reason to think so. So I would never listen to someone who plays a Yes or No game without research.

Since you are the closest person alive to the real people involved in the secrecy of this base, your father who knew Pau Bennewitz, I think your words can be taken as truth, especially since you are not the only source saying that Lazar or Lear are kind of fabricating those stories.

I am all for the truth, whatever the truth is, even if it is quite earthly and there is no extraordinary explanation. It seems however, one win against deniers who said such base did not exist; based on what you're saying there is really a 'Dulce' base hidden underground? Though, I am disappointed by Phil Schneider, so he commited a suicide his story to sound more true? Just unbelievable.

You are doing a big favor to those involved in keeping the base secret - no aliens equals nothing worthy to look at, people would lose interest quickly. In fact, you are helping the Dulce myth die, I personally didn't go as far as believing the stories of reptilian as this sounded like a wonderful sci fi and I mean better than the over-commercialized Star Wars or Star Trek.
edit on 28-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

no aliens equals nothing worthy to look at

Just because aliens are not involved doesnt mean mankinds actions are any less intresting.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Dulce is a very convoluted story. If it makes things easier think of it as an Area 52 for lack of a better term. The basic story of a military offsite or testing location is the best way to explain what was going on. That's why I wrote the book, so people what will know what is true and what is false. The story was intentionally made confusing for a variety of reasons and there are partial truths to many of the different stories floating around. The key is to see what is partial truth and what is false and hopefully I did that. My dad was involved with almost every expert in the field of UFO's to Cattle Mutilations and down the line at one time or another, so that helped him get the big picture of what really happened. The big picture is usually the most confusing part for many people to understand. You are correct, you have to have an open mind to understand everything and I think that is where people have failed in the past. They have made a conclusion and ignored parts of the story because it does not fit their theory.

The book tells the whole story, good bad or in between. For me it is easy to see the big picture because I was able to see everything that was going on and that's why my dad was able to figure things out. Once you see the entire story, things start to fit into place and make sense. Unfortunately, this information has taken almost 40 years to come together. Knowing where to look and what to look for has always been the biggest challenge for most people. The evidence will clearly show what really happened, and now the evidence will be available for free so everyone can make their own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Just because aliens are not involved doesnt mean mankinds actions are any less intresting.

Right on, ewok.

I'd even go further and state that it SHOULD be of interest to all in the UFO community. By attempting to clear the gubmint inspired horse dookie out of the stalls of ufology, maybe we can then focus on the truly anomalous and stop wasting time on certain suspect mythologies.

Greg: Watching my email every day in anticipation of ordering the book.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I agree with you 100%

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Thanks for sharing these pieces of information, I know you prefer to disclose the rest in the book, you reasoning of why you do not gain much from the book and sharing some of the information here distinguish you from lots of the researchers and in a good way.
---

@The_GUT

I am all for dismissing the already doubtful stories of reptilians, they sounded too fancy anyway, however unless the government manipulates our mind and has a way to implant aliens in people's imagination, a lot of that still remains. Although I must admit that the whole UFO topic will turn out to be stories created for the same reasons like the Dulce stories and NASA will be right and not lying when they say there is no contact with other civilizations.

Originally posted by crazyewok

Of course, knowing what happened in Dulce would help resolve other cases like this one - like the myths about Salt Lake city connecting tunnels with various other areas like DIA. My point was that if UFO topic had never been involved when trying to cover up military projects, lots of people wouldn't have bothered checking the places out, digging them

But GValdez did confirm the existence of such a place as Dulce base. I was giving many times the example - 'If I had a base, one guy saw it one day, he died, some unclear documents is all that's left' the reaction of people: the place does not exist because there is no evidence - yes but the place is there, just abrely anyone seen it. This is the kind of logic I keep criticizng that when t here is secrecy, 'I have no evidence' does not substitute non-existence.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
What puzzles me is why there was such a disinformation campaign directed at Paul Bennewitz. If someone believes that there are aliens at Dulce, why should the US government/USAF care?

Remember the act of disinformation is a large network of lies making the truth unclear, so whenever you have disinformation it means there is truth existing somewhere.

It is of great interest to protect national security but it just so happened that the initial investigations into Dulce directly correlated with UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, and the mysterious UFO abductions that were going on during the day. So when you have Roswell and all these things happening then a much respected scientist and owner of a company serving the air force and NASA with investigations into the area claiming that aliens are involved and has enough proof to advise the pentagon and president it makes out for a most intriguing and interesting story.

With great execution of a disinformation program so large the truth is lost like an invisible wind blowing through the desert valley. With the last three decades of revelations coming from the original individuals involved we can safely conclude with good evidence that the Thomas Castello story was a hoax. Phil Schneider had ties to the secret government but his 'alien' story was based on previous information and an addition to the story of how the 'Dulce wars were developed, another hoax story that was partially briefed to Bob Lazar at S4. The Dulce war information first came to Paul Bennewitz who himself had labeled it as having a good chance of being false or inaccurate. Phil Schneider's friend who was in air force counter intelligence supported the Dulce wars and cited a different reason for it being caused, in line with the information originally from the computer system of Paul Bennewitz so we can see the origin (most likely counter intelligence). Phil Schneider mentioned another witness to the Dulce wars who just so happened to come forward, Mark Richards and he has yet another version for the cause of the Dulce wars story. Mark has given information to his wife Jo Ann for release but it appears to be filled with disinformation making it sound untrue. Jason Bishop III tells us not to believe the tales of Mark Richards. It was Jason Bishop III who created the Thomas Castello hoax with Ann West and John Lear. This group made the story about a buried box of contents where John forgot the location, now Ann West under a different name is writing a book about it and adding more fiction to the story.

There is a strong disinformation operation against Paul Bennewitz by air force counter intelligence, CIA and NSA aside from the hoaxes because initially claimed there were aliens at Dulce and all around New Mexico abducting people and implanting them in objects that he electronically received signals from. This large disinformation effort has hidden the real truth and evidence for good reason being that Dr. Bennewitz proved Dr. Roger Leir's research 20 years before Dr. Leir even went into the field.

It is known Paul Bennewitz was interested in UFOs for even decades before this happened. When Paul's son Jeff was a child he was shown old scrap books of UFOs, there is also information that Paul knew about highly classified things in the 60s and 70s having his proof stolen from him as they did in later days. I'm just saying that Paul had to be interested in Dulce before 1978 when he was watching the area as claimed in the document he gave to the US military, he probably first flew over Dulce watching the activity in the mid 1970s.

I remember when I was a child he used to pull out scrapbooks and photos filled with UFOs, but my father has been quite with his research. He's not the type to take out banner headlines.
-Jeff Bennewitz 1989

according to Paul, he also took pictures of circular craft on the ground at this site which, as late as 1973 according to him, had large hanger doors much the same as Lazar's second hand explanation about the doors at S-4. The most revealing photos and their negatives disappeared in about 1975 when various 'fringe UFO experts' visited Paul. Also, his house was burglarized and ransacked more than once.
Jim Bennett to Jacques Vallee 1992

We still have an overall area of truth that is keeping our subconscious attention glued to the imaginery hope of aliens from outspace as Dr. Edgar Mitchell said visited us at Roswell after crashing into each other from complications due to a heavy lightening storm - real UFOs had a deep and truthful connection to the cattle mutilations of northern New Mexico in the late 70s. As Norio Hayakawa researched and as stated in the interview with Greg Bishop and Greg Valdez - since at least 1976 until everything blew up most people living in the town of Dulce New Mexico were having real encounters with real UFOs.
edit on 29-7-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Greg. I was sorry to hear about your dad and my condolences.

Thanks for writing the book and setting things straight. After having grown-up in Dulce and having lived there for a majority of my life I have heard all the crazy rumors. I didn't realize how widespread the rumors were until I was checking into a hotel in Vallejo, California and the person looked at my license and said "Dulce, New Mexico. You have an alien base there, don't you?"

My dad once told me a story that one night he witnessed soldiers moving along a road along the tree line in the moonlight. It unnerved him. I did not quite believe the story but apparently it was true.

I am thoroughly enjoying the book. It is neat to read about areas you know about. I knew about Gasbuggy and knew there was an explosion used there but had no idea that it was nuclear.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Willit be avalibldon Kobo?

And hurry up i cant wait
n

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Pretty excited to see that NIDS & Robert Bigelow are to be dicussed in the book, too---if I understand Norio correctly. Right on time and very important to the ufological community. You think mind-control subjects are crazy? Think again.
edit on 30-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned here:

The New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum will be held on Saturday, August 17, from 1:15 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (Room 5) at 501 Elizabeth St., SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123.
Admission: FREE

Guest Speaker:
Greg Valdez, author of 
DULCE BASE:  THE TRUTH AND EVIDENCE FROM THE FILES OF GABE VALDEZ.

www.dukecityfix.com...

Roadtrip, anyone?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Phil Schneider has a famliy, kids right? Did he think lying to people like that is cool? Would he like people pointing fingers at his now (maybe grown up) children and saying 'Look, these are the sons and daughters of this liar that has been calling people on his seminars only to lie to them in the eyes'.

Anyway, we need more people like GValdez, someone who will nail the actual truth and those who create stories to cover up military stuff will not succeed anymore. Enough fooling the population with stories of aliens, now then next time they try to pass with such stories, people should think 'Aliens working with humans huh? 'Real' aliens like in the Dulce stories, right? Don't try fooling me bastard, I now know about your bogus alien stories, don't give me those anymore'.

And John Lear (who was banned from ATS and good, no need to hear his lies) - his time is over, as well as that of Lazar. Eventually, everybody pays for their lies...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The former underground base in the Dulce area was discovered by accident.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And John Lear (who was banned from ATS and good, no need to hear his lies) - his time is over, as well as that of Lazar. Eventually, everybody pays for their lies...

I'm of the understanding that John Lear isn't "banned" per se...more like he probably couldn't take the heat of the ATS collective mind asking the hard questions.

If I was being disingenuous, I certainly wouldn't wanna try and fool the better minds here. We have some of the world's greatest armchair district attorneys & detectives on board and that, imo, is a fact. Too bad we've lost some of them over time, but still...

That's not to say we're not a specimen in a cup here...because we most probably are. ImpactoR, I think it has become time that you re-evealute my MIB(OPs) thread. I bet it will read a little different for you now.

FULL of NIDS and intelligence folk and a fair amount of documentation for the assertions therein as well.

edit on 30-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join