It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Thanks Toxicsurf! As far as I can tell, the book's not publicly available yet, correct? I've been googling every day.

haha....been doing the same...

dulcebasebook.com

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Greg's interview on The Paracast is up...
Greg Valdez The Paracast

That was a great interview!

At approximately 73mins in Greg Valdez is talking about something called "optical camouflage" on lighter-than-air aircraft that uses LED lights, and that these aircraft were only visible when photographed. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the "photographic camouflage" Greg Bishop mentioned in his book Project Beta. Here's the photo and excerpt:

This was the Sandia Labs facility hidden away near Coyote Canyon. While on a tour of Kirtland Air Force Base, Richard Doty told Bill Moore to take a picture of the area, which is composed of a large group of buildings. The section at the middle right, which looks like a large snowdrift, is all that was left of the complex when the film was developed. Doty would not reveal how this photographic camouflage was achieved. (Bill Moore)

Is this "photographic camouflage" even real? It was Rick Doty that told Bill Moore to take the photo of the buildings so I'm skeptical right off the bat. Also, the only information I can find about photographic camouflage is an optical illusion that only works at one specific viewing angle. If the viewer moves around whatever is camouflaged it will become very apparent it's just an object painted to look like it's surroundings. I don't see what the purpose of disguising the Sandia Labs facility from ground level would be, at that time I would have guessed they would be more worried about spy satellites overhead.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
G.Valdez' calling out John Lear pricks my ears also,...

J.L. is a character I agree,... but the way he was drummed out of this site has never sat well with me...

That kind of voice should never be quelled in these days of wonder and horror...

Maybe Gazrok can clear this up for us, but it's my understanding that John Lear is still welcome to post here at ATS and he chooses not to.

The book mentioned here, Dulce Base, maybe you should read it, coastline?

John Lear was banned from using ATS for reasons unknown (maybe too much lies, also reasons have to be unknown, afterall new conspiracy by ATS ftw).

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by Gazrok

All of those ingredients you mentioned raise a flag to me that there might just be something to Dulce that is way out of the ordinary...

My first intro to this Dulce thing was Phil's videos of him talking and showing his mutilated hand and chest and that impressed me... have his injuries been more mundanely explained?...

G.Valdez' calling out John Lear pricks my ears also,...

J.L. is a character I agree,... but the way he was drummed out of this site has never sat well with me...

That kind of voice should never be quelled in these days of wonder and horror...

The only flag is all the crap served by those who pretended to be patriots and revealed secrets when in fact they lied their audience with false stories of aliens. There is nothing about Phil\s injury that cannot be accounted for purposely made marks to make the story look more true.

John Lear
Robert Lazar
Phil Schneider

are people who have been fooling their audience with fake stories of aliens when in fact there are no such encounters and they never met any alien beings. What a disgrace, people listening to you and you would all lie them in the eyes. I am losing hope of this humanity even more.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
The only flag is all the crap served by those who pretended to be patriots and revealed secrets when in fact they lied their audience with false stories of aliens. There is nothing about Phils injury that cannot be accounted for purposely made marks to make the story look more true....

...What a disgrace, people listening to you and you would all lie them in the eyes.

That's why I have been so LOUD about these types of ufological shenanigans. It hurts folk.

Figuring out Roswell didn't add up was like catching a trusted lover in bed with the mailman. Maybe you can forgive.

Then MJ-12 comes along and it's like finding her in bed with your best friend the next day!

I am losing hope of this humanity even more.

Yeah, we've let our world grow pretty sick & sad. But as for "ufology," I think Jacques had it right when he said he preferred to study the sightings that hadn't attracted a lot of the "big" names in ufology or much--if any--press. They are more pristine and there's less chance of becoming a victim of someone's guile that way.

I stay away from Stanton and his kind. I share the feeling of many that if there ever is a "disclosure" it won't come from a whistleblower or popular author, but will be when "They" themselves are danged good and ready.

edit on 6-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Greg: I've had my own theories about NIDS for awhile that seem to line up with some of the things I've heard in your interviews.

Jacques Vallee has stated on a few occasions that he, also, is under a non-disclosure agreement with NIDS. I've always had the feeling that he wanted to say more, and I've never had the feeling that he agreed with the Skinwalker book by Kellner and Knapp. Funny that Bigelow would let Kellner and a mere, questionable, journalist (Knapp) make outrageous public claims, but not a seriously impressive brain like Vallee!?

Anyways, do you feel that Bigelow/NIDS, realizing that your dad was a keen investigator, wanted to ensure that Gabe didn't expose the whole charade and thusly sought to sign him on and tie him to the non-disclosure?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That's part of it. They did the same thing to Bennewitz when they gave him the $75,000 dollar grant to conduct research. In both cases they get access to both my dad's and Paul's files and then the gain they most important thing which is control. My dad did not immediately sign the non-disclosure agreement when he started working with NIDS. The waited until he was in the middle of a lot of strange things before they made him sign it. It is a big key to this mystery. NIDS did the same thing to MUFON, throw money at the "problem", see what the have and pay them so they can control what information is going in and more importantly control what is going out. If you know the NIDS story, a ton of information went in, but nothing relevant or important ever came out. I'll let you think about that for a while and you should be able to figure out why this happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by GVALDEZ

Greg: I've had my own theories about NIDS for awhile that seem to line up with some of the things I've heard in your interviews.

Jacques Vallee has stated on a few occasions that he, also, is under a non-disclosure agreement with NIDS. I've always had the feeling that he wanted to say more, and I've never had the feeling that he agreed with the Skinwalker book by Kellner and Knapp. Funny that Bigelow would let Kellner and a mere, questionable, journalist (Knapp) make outrageous public claims, but not a seriously impressive brain like Vallee!?

Anyways, do you feel that Bigelow/NIDS, realizing that your dad was a keen investigator, wanted to ensure that Gabe didn't expose the whole charade and thusly sought to sign him on and tie him to the non-disclosure?

I forgot to mention this in the last post. Yes they sought out all the top investigators in their respective fields, not just my dad and they all had to sign the non-disclosure agreements. Either at their initial meetings or down the road if NIDS decided to employ them.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Look at this video for a good visual of optical camo.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I just want you to know that I'm literally on the verge of standing up and giving a standing ovation in front of my monitor. Further, I'd give you my credit card information and $100 for a copy of your book right now.

Seriously can't wait, brother. I have a feeling this will be the most important book to hit the "ufological" genre in ages. Plus, what a a real bonus and sincere heart you have for the truth by offering the documentation on a public website. Kudos.

I've been plugging the book wherever possible, including, most recently, my thread The Men in Black(OPs) The Aviary, and UFOS. Last post on that page.

I addressed NIDS somewhere in there from the same angle basically...although not anywhere near as well-versed and documented as it seems your Dad, and you, have done.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Trick question: Do you have a higher quality version of that video?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The book and website are now a GO. Get your Dulce on.

Dulce Base Website

Got mine. Get yours.

edit on 8-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The book and website are now a GO. Get your Dulce on.

Dulce Base Website

Got mine. Get yours.

edit on 8-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Website's not working with Chrome, but is with...ugh,IE...

book ordered...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Website's not working with Chrome, but is with...ugh,IE...

book ordered...

I don't think the "Evidence Locker" section is up yet, unless my Safari browser is glitchy with the site as well. I got the ePUB version of the book and will probably finish it late tonight or tomorrow. So far so good---but I would like to be going through the documentation and pics as I read.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How does one know that the information in this book isn't disinformation of another disinformation and that one isn't paid to once again distract from the real case.

In other words if someone here tells me that every single case of real object including the ones shutting down nuclear missiles is all man-made and every single case is a coverup of such projects, I will have a good reason to consider this as an act of disinformation.
edit on 9-8-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

You cross corrilate new info from other stuff you believe and go from there.No one has the "facts" on much but sometimes you can meet people and they can tell you as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
How does one know that the information in this book isn't disinformation of another disinformation and that one isn't paid to once again distract from the real case.

The reason I don't personally believe that Dulce Base--the book--is disinformation is multifaceted. For one, I just read it and Greg comes across as both loving and respectful of his father. His sincerity seems apparent as well.

Then there's the fact that he's shedding more light on KNOWN disinformation scams and evidence that suggests the cattle mutilations are most likely tied to government projects rather than aliens. The books comes across more as a labor of love than anything.

Further, Greg states that he isn't addressing the UFO mystery in the book. Just specific events and topics that he has firsthand knowledge and experience with.

In other words if someone here tells me that every single case of real object including the ones shutting down nuclear missiles is all man-made and every single case is a coverup of such projects, I will have a good reason to consider this as an act of disinformation.

It's been stressed over and over that nobody here seems to be saying that all reports of UFOs are disinfo campaigns. The topic is specific cases that are either proven--or highly likely--to have been disinfo campaigns.

Now, about UFOs shutting down nuke sites. You know those are ALL disinfo right?

Joking.

However, some of those cases have turned out to have credibility problems. Can I ask which researcher(s) you've been mostly reading as regards the UFO/nuclear missile cases?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Great book.

I feel bad for the people of dulce seeing as there land has been used and abused to the point of contamination.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Text I just read it and Greg comes across as both loving and respectful of his father. His sincerity seems apparent as well.

As does Jesse Marcel jr in his book about his dad and Roswell...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

As does Jesse Marcel jr in his book about his dad and Roswell...

Yeah, that in itself doesn't necessarily carry an argument. But as a response to ImpactoR's hypothetical of intended disinformation--in a case where there's not much argument for any reason for disinfo from the book's viewpoint, it does carry some evidentiary weight I think.

Don't get me started on Roswell, though...folk wanna scalp me when I point out that it was, most likely, a morass of disinfo to hide earthly top secr...Oops.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
hey is the dulce book going to be available at places like barnes and noble and places like that or just from the internet?Call me old fashioned I don't like buying stuff over the internet and this book is one I definitely I want to get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join