It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Don't get me started on Roswell, though...folk wanna scalp me when I point out that it was, most likely, a morass of disinfo to hide earthly top secr...Oops.

La La La La La La La La La La......I cant't hear you.........er,.bad connection......

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The whole disinformation theme makes so much sense.

Whats the best way to keep a secret craft secret? Claim aliens are involved and everyone will think leakers and investigators crazy. Pretty effective really. Though it seems the USAF got far to carried away with the plan in the case of Paul Bennewitz. But I guess the fact he brought the whoe alien theme so well made him such a "fun" target to run with like bullys in a play ground.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by ImpactoR
How does one know that the information in this book isn't disinformation of another disinformation and that one isn't paid to once again distract from the real case.

The reason I don't personally believe that Dulce Base--the book--is disinformation is multifaceted. For one, I just read it and Greg comes across as both loving and respectful of his father. His sincerity seems apparent as well.

Then there's the fact that he's shedding more light on KNOWN disinformation scams and evidence that suggests the cattle mutilations are most likely tied to government projects rather than aliens. The books comes across more as a labor of love than anything.

Further, Greg states that he isn't addressing the UFO mystery in the book. Just specific events and topics that he has firsthand knowledge and experience with.

However, some of those cases have turned out to have credibility problems. Can I ask which researcher(s) you've been mostly reading as regards the UFO/nuclear missile cases?

Phoenix Lights - the witnesses saw a an aircraft flying over with bottom of the craft seen as 'liquid metal' - liquid metal or I would say - the hot air around it made it looks liquid, thus a typical military ops aircraft, nothing to do with aliens. Kecksberg PA, Rendlesham Forest - military manless aircraft with symbols to look alien but in fact - not.

I have no other source for the missiles shutdown other than Robert Hastings, Captain Salas and the group of people around them. So them. I have no evidence for them being phony, I think there is enough evidence of objects who were seen there and even audio record, probably lots of it still in secret.

Cattle mutilations - I never even thought aliens were doing that as humans are perfectly capable, only, specific cases have suggested that - the way the remains are left, as if they have never been dropped from the air, no broken bones, no one ever reported helicopters around the mutilations, there was only one case and I do not remember where - some mask and equipment or traces of it were found.

I am glad GValdez does not try to explain the whole UFO phenomena as disinfo, unless he has a solid evidence about that and I am glad that he focuses just on the Dulce base case

Now someone may want to pay me for posting the link and offering the book for reading at another site, that's like advertising for free..

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Phoenix Lights - the witnesses saw a an aircraft flying over with bottom of the craft seen as 'liquid metal' - liquid metal or I would say - the hot air around it made it looks liquid, thus a typical military ops aircraft, nothing to do with aliens. Kecksberg PA, Rendlesham Forest - military manless aircraft with symbols to look alien but in fact - not.

I have all ways run with the idea that all though what eye witnesses say may be 100% true to them, the fact is what they see may not allways be what they think, especialy too untrained eyes.

The 'liquid metal' may not nessarly be liquid metal,as you said maybe its just a light or heat distortion? And alien symbols? Well even in some of the labs I worked in if you dont know the indepth symbols and jargon of that place they could very well look alien.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To GValdez:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

What can you say about this book as well? It's called Dulce Book and talks about the Dulce wars

I would love to know how this information came to be, who created it and how does GValdez feel going through these pages, like how much of it is true as opposed to not true.

Also how would you comment these pictures allegedly the only remaining pictures of Dulce - Blood lab (pic 1) and wth are these things there (pic 2 and 3).

Are these pics real? Are they from Dulce, what are they?

edit on 10-8-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Thats all explained in the book. Where its all come from and why its utter tripe.

The photos? Yeah they are likley of a real lab, hell the lab I last worked in looked like that
Its just a staged photo.

Basicaly the photos and all the info came from John Lear so thier fore utter garbage.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

My own sighting included that "molten metal" aspect, so my ears always perk up when I hear it. We either have craft that display those characteristics, or another extraterrestrial intelligence does, or they are highly-intelligent plasma beings much closer to home, or, even still, some previously unexplained natural electromagnetic phenomenon that messes with our heads and perception. Hard to say.

I have no other source for the missiles shutdown other than Robert Hastings, Captain Salas and the group of people around them. So them. I have no evidence for them being phony, I think there is enough evidence of objects who were seen there and even audio record, probably lots of it still in secret.

I appreciate a lot of the work Hastings has done, but it appears he might have fallen victim to "Stanton-Friedman-itis." I'll be back with some links to that. Rendlesham, Kecksburg--as you mention--and even Cash-Landrum seem, most likely, to have a governmental component rather than an alien explanation. I, like you, however, do keep my mind open and try and look afresh at any new information that comes along.

Cattle mutilations - I never even thought aliens were doing that as humans are perfectly capable, only, specific cases have suggested that - the way the remains are left, as if they have never been dropped from the air, no broken bones, no one ever reported helicopters around the mutilations, there was only one case and I do not remember where - some mask and equipment or traces of it were found.

I am glad GValdez does not try to explain the whole UFO phenomena as disinfo, unless he has a solid evidence about that and I am glad that he focuses just on the Dulce base case

Now someone may want to pay me for posting the link and offering the book for reading at another site, that's like advertising for free..

One of the more interesting aspects in Greg's book references the so-called FBI report that apparently admitted that some of the cows had markings that indicated airlifting by straps. The documentation part of the website isn't up yet, so I haven't been able to confirm that with my own eyes. Maybe Greg can help us with that?

Also, as regards the cattle mutilations, there was, apparently, radar chaff found at at least two sites. If it wasn't coincidence, then that aspect is pretty damning as regards government involvement.

As usual; Lots of good points to consider, ImpactoR! Great stuff from crazyewok, too.

edit on 10-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The whole "the government is responsible for cattle mutilation" theory never made any sense to me. Why would the government go through all these shenanigans to steal cattle in secret, and then just drop them back where they found them? It just seems stupid. Wouldn't it be infinitely easier to just buy a ranch/land and raise your own cattle or pay a rancher for access to their cattle? Just drive up, say you need cow 5, load it in a truck and drive off with it. The rancher doesn't have to know what you're doing with them, and when they cash the fat check, they probably don't care. You literally could make up any kinda story for why you need 'em. Why steal 'em and give back a mutilated corpse?

If they're doing all these cockamamie experiments, why not just treat them like lab monkeys. Nobody goes around stealing monkeys from the zoo for lab experimentation, why do it with cattle?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordan77
The whole "the government is responsible for cattle mutilation" theory never made any sense to me. Why would the government go through all these shenanigans to steal cattle in secret, and then just drop them back where they found them? It just seems stupid. Wouldn't it be infinitely easier to just buy a ranch/land and raise your own cattle or pay a rancher for access to their cattle? Just drive up, say you need cow 5, load it in a truck and drive off with it. The rancher doesn't have to know what you're doing with them, and when they cash the fat check, they probably don't care. You literally could make up any kinda story for why you need 'em. Why steal 'em and give back a mutilated corpse?

If they're doing all these cockamamie experiments, why not just treat them like lab monkeys. Nobody goes around stealing monkeys from the zoo for lab experimentation, why do it with cattle?

So...do you think it's more reasonable, then, that it was aliens...or do you subscribe to the predator theory...or something else?

There are, btw, a lot of reasonable theories, and even evidence, for why your uneducated postulations--as listed above--show a lack of acumen and research.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jordan77

Big reason, the testing if done officialy would alarm the public.

Most these cases were in the 60's and 70's at that time you had nukes going off in testing all over the USA. While doing this the gov is trying to sell to hippies that its all safe. Now the gov knew it wasnt safe and the fallout was going to cause problems so this is how they tested for it without alerting the public. As for why not buy there own cows? Well the fact is they need a varied samples from a wide selection of places and in certain high risk areas. Know the goverment cant just start waving badged around and seizing cattle as people will wanna know why, so instead you take hit and run samples.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
torsion: Don't want to step on your toes and absolutely appreciate your heads up about this, so I was wondering if you want to continue this thread as a book review, or is the review topic open for another thread?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

So...do you think it's more reasonable, then, that it was aliens...or do you subscribe to the predator theory...or something else?

There are, btw, a lot of reasonable theories, and even evidence, for why your uneducated postulations--as listed above--show a lack of acumen and research.

Typical retort when there really isn't an answer to the questions.

But for the record, I don't know who or what's doing it is an acceptable response.
edit on 10-8-2013 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's a whole host of things that would alarm the public that the government is doing. Doesn't stop them from doing them. All the things the black budget is used for, why would it have to be official? The public doesn't have to know anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Typical retort when there really isn't an answer to the questions.

Are you talking to yourself in a mirror, or reading the two posts below your original post? Because you're the only one without anything resembling an educated answer. That only makes one person here an idgit...and it ain't me or crazyewok.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's a whole host of things that would alarm the public that the government is doing. Doesn't stop them from doing them. All the things the black budget is used for, why would it have to be official? The public doesn't have to know anything.

Exactly. Now you're arguing the points made here?!! Split-personality much? We have hope for you yet...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You sound like your feelings are hurt.

But listen, the government experimenting and the government choosing this overly elaborate and sophisticated method of acquiring the cattle for any such experiments are two totally different things.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You sound like your feelings are hurt.

More like I'm embarrassed for you. Seriously. Are you familiar, at all, with any reasons or official documents that might suggest why a "downlow" method might be preferable...or are you talking out your butt? Spoiler Alert: I know you are talking out your butt.

But listen, the government experimenting and the government choosing this overly elaborate and sophisticated method of acquiring the cattle for any such experiments are two totally different things.

Greg's book is a good place to start. PM me your email and I'll buy you a copy. If you find it has some merit you can buy me a book of choice out of gratitude. In the meantime, I'll ask you if you know, 1.) where the initial U.S. nuclear testings were detonated and 2.) if you are familiar with the "whys" and "wherefores" of "down-range" and "multi-genarational" testing?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Does the book have any discussion on UFOs as a real phenomena, or is it generally focused on Bennewitz and whatever black project he allegedly stumbled on?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
Does the book have any discussion on UFOs as a real phenomena, or is it generally focused on Bennewitz and whatever black project he allegedly stumbled on?

I was waiting to see if GVALDEZ was around to answer you question first, cuckooold, but I'll give it a shot with my opinion for now.

Nope, no significant discussion--or should I say no in-book investigation of UFOs in an "off-world" sense. The topics addressed do expand beyond Bennewitz, however, and also have implications for ufology beyond what one might generally think they know about that place and time period. Gabe and crew did keep an open mind about the various happenings as might relate to Aliens, but the trail kept leading elsewhere.

That's not to say there's not some spooky stuff in the book because there is.

I guess I'd put it this way for folk: If you're looking for UFOs/ET and only like to read about anomalous events/scenarios then the book might not be for you.

If one wants a well-rounded view of ufology--including an interesting cast of characters and players (some still active!)--with some definite weirdness thrown in along the way, then it should be required reading. The cattle mutilation evidence will become increasingly important as time goes on, too, I believe, and as such is another really good reason to read the book.

The idea that Paul might have filmed alien derived technology isn't totally dismissed as a theory, and some of the descriptions of what Gabe Valdez and other investigators/researchers saw and even filmed are open ended enough that it should interest just about anyone except for the person that wants to believe Aliens r Eating r Babyz underground in Dulce.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks, it sure sounds interesting, pretty up weird alley.

Is it available in hard copy (apologies for my ignorance), or just as an electronic version? I still have an attraction to paper I can hold despite (or perhaps because of) too much time looking at various computer screens.

I'm more than happy to see the missing fingered Dulce ex-security or whatever that guy was, as well as the Castellos and Lears consigned to the huge garbage pail of Ufology waste. There's a good website that gets deep into the dirt regarding Lear and he does not come out smelling of roses by any stretch.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

There's so much detail I'm inclined to believe much of what is written instead of reading about soul-sucking thing-a-me-jobs on the moon and plenty of other seeming nonsense.

No, it sounds like an excellent book to set the record straight, and I'm looking forward to getting my grubby little hands on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join