It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Official Accuses U.S. of Biological Weapons Violations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Chipkin9

It would be nice if all this Biological research was indeed intended to be used to detect and treat animals, but my tinfoil hat is on.

It would be nice if this were not even conducted in climates or environments where loss of containment could EVER lead to a living pathogen crossing into outside life of any kind. There is only really one place on Earth I think Bio-Level IV Labs should be permissible and that's Antarctica. Perhaps one of it's best uses, in fact. It's the only place on our planet where #1, it's hard freeze conditions in the open air, 365 days a year and #2 where humans cannot get in and out quickly, making a sort of natural time transition for infection control as a last ditch to everything else.

Kansas and Georgia are temperate climate areas for at least part of the year. Anything man makes, breaks. Time is the only question. So, why have them anywhere that means epidemic or pandemic purely by "oooops! did we do that?"

* BTW.. Your welcome for the additional info and of course, the great stuff Jude already had on the thread. I learned as much or more than I shared on this one and that made it fun.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your input Wrabbit (And indeed Jude), you are 2 posters who's opinions I respect and value very much.

My own personal opinions on matters seem to resonate with both of yours.

This post by you Wrabbit was very enlightening and insightful also.

I'll retract my question of "Why don't America do this in US?" now, If I may?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Chipkin9

It would be nice if all this Biological research was indeed intended to be used to detect and treat animals, but my tinfoil hat is on.

It would be nice if this were not even conducted in climates or environments where loss of containment could EVER lead to a living pathogen crossing into outside life of any kind. There is only really one place on Earth I think Bio-Level IV Labs should be permissible and that's Antarctica. Perhaps one of it's best uses, in fact. It's the only place on our planet where #1, it's hard freeze conditions in the open air, 365 days a year and #2 where humans cannot get in and out quickly, making a sort of natural time transition for infection control as a last ditch to everything else.

Kansas and Georgia are temperate climate areas for at least part of the year. Anything man makes, breaks. Time is the only question. So, why have them anywhere that means epidemic or pandemic purely by "oooops! did we do that?"

* BTW.. Your welcome for the additional info and of course, the great stuff Jude already had on the thread. I learned as much or more than I shared on this one and that made it fun.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your input Wrabbit (And indeed Jude), you are 2 posters who's opinions I respect and value very much.

My own personal opinions on matters seem to resonate with both of yours.

This post by you Wrabbit was very enlightening and insightful also.

I'll retract my question of "Why don't America do this in US?" now, If I may?

Actually your question is quite valid. I even asked it in my subsequent posts.

It seems that that the only question we have here is why it wasn't on US soil?

Answer: Plausible denial.

Like Guantanamo..If it isn't on US soil...it's ok.

Like Poland...If it isn't on US soil...It's legal.

The US skirts legal issues and International laws(the same that the US has implemented) by using the World stage as its "International Free Zone" in order to carry out their plan of World domination.

It's not working and they know it. This is why they are stepping up their use of weapons of any choice. Last resort tactics.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
they used chemical weapons in Vietnam which was orange gas and caused baby's to be born disfigured and now in Iraq 10 years after the U.S invasion baby's are being born with missing limps and no eyes or too many figures etc it seems where ever the U.S goes they leave a permanent foot print on the peoples DNA and health using deplited uranium is a U.N violation but it does not stop the Americans using it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I WAS injected with Anthrax before Desert Storm so I can clearly tell you you are mistaken we also have this: www.apfn.org...

So I will not discount Russia, not with the way our country has been behaving lately.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That is a scary perspective you just laid out. We forget sometimes how easy it would be for any Nation with these type of weapons to create a World Wide epidemic.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSearcherBlue
reply to post by intrptr

That is a scary perspective you just laid out. We forget sometimes how easy it would be for any Nation with these type of weapons to create a World Wide epidemic.

Which would be pointless. There is no "off" switch. Like trying to kill your enemy by burning down the forest you are both standing in. After a bio weapons "attack", the environment the bodies lay is contaminated with virus spores that remain in the soil for ??? how many centuries?

By the way SoulSearcherBlue, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

You forgot leftover landmines. They still kill people in Southeast Asia that weren't even born yet when that war raged.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is only really one place on Earth I think Bio-Level IV Labs should be permissible and that's Antarctica.

Viruses target people not ice. A human carrier of any pathogen could ride out and infect the world far from Antarctica anyway long before anyone knew he was even sick. The remoteness of a facility there would also add precious weeks to the identification of a potential outbreak.

The CDC has a very good freezer in its basement. Every disease known to man (plus a few that aren't) are stored there for rapid access.

BIO Safety Hazard Level 4 cocktails anyone?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You're assuming, of course, that the system we have will always have the people in their place to do their jobs and keep everything running perfectly, indefinitely. No serious or long term breaks in time or maintenance to see a major failure in systems.

If any one of the multitude of things discussed across ATS were to actually come to pass and happen, then it's conceivable one or more of the BL IV labs around the world or right here in America could fall into that limbo if disrepair and fail. Eventually, either some idiot breaks in or containment fails.

I'm just thinking of the one place our planet offers where the absolute most lethal things man has ever encountered could have the whole facility around them deteriorate and it would only kill them quicker. Never the slightest chance in a million that they could escape naturally. Nature there is absolutely lethal.

Human carriers are a problem...but no one is sneaking out a back door and jumping in a friends ride to vanish into the night or crashing a gate to escape an accident on the Ice. An interior station would be a 2 flight process to even reach Christchurch, let alone beyond. It's a natural buffer, IMO. SOME day...they'll have an accident of a major sort and not just the Anthrax nightmare Soviet Russia dealt with in their program.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You're assuming, of course, that the system we have will always have the people in their place to do their jobs and keep everything running perfectly, indefinitely. No serious or long term breaks in time or maintenance to see a major failure in systems.

Don't forget the intentional factor. In "Resident Evil", the Opening scene where dude steals some virus and releases it? How about The Twelve Monkeys where dude opens the vial for a little while in every airport on a world wide tour?

I know, I know, those are just movies.

What about the anthrax letters mailed after 911? Filled with a weaponized strain even. Lucky us Anthrax was "chosen" and not Weaponized Small Pox.

It doesn't matter where the labs, manufacturers and storage facilities are. What matters is intent. Thankfully, up till now, nobody has intentionally tried to release such a strain world wide. Even limited releases could backfire and kill the killers, even. Like Nuclear war, it is a MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) principle and I say again lucky US, nobody has the guts to say what the hell and let slip. Nobody hates us that bad, right Wrabbit?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I will certainly agree that Biological Weapons stand in a category all their own. People interchange Bio and Chem and I think that's terribly far off the mark. The two are radically different. Chemical comes, kills and goes. It disperses and then is no more. Bio? Well, there is the gift to keep on giving, eh?

I think you're right and no nation-state or person with sanity will ever first or even retaliate by using Bio weapons. After all, like Resident Evil, you can't turn the stupid thing OFF and nature has a bad bad way of mutating things right out from under "The Cure" or "The Magic Treatment" to make us all equally vulnerable in the end, huh?

Now your talking deliberate action and in that, you're right. Location of labs makes no difference. It could be in Deep Space and if humans EVER get back here, even once, it's not a safe place to have that lab. I'm talking about accident and the 100% inevitable failure of technology if it's support and attending system, for any reason of any kind, ever fails or fades away.

Doomsday, whatever might bring that, IF such a thing ever comes? Won't be the end of anything. It'll only be the start of the horror. Nuke plants will be popping their corks for years and labs like these will be losing ability to contain anything as time carries on. Where better to have that? A rock/cavern lab in the Central Antarctic Ridge/Mountains or.....central Kansas?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I found this too:
worldtruth.tv...

The scum sprayed radioactive particles on St Louis.
edit on 23-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Gotta be true.....look at the whole NSA lie, beghazi, Glen Greewald Murder, Snowden, Assange, Manning.....

Uncle Scam is actually a dirty old man with many rouge activities.......

Very sad to see what U.S. has been up to.....very sad....... I used to be proud to be American.....used to

Now my pride is in Genuine Humans finding out the truth like Manning, Greenwald, Snowden

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ok, so everyone here who trusts our government, raise your hand. Thought so.... This country of ours has become dark and sinister behind our backs. Sickening, just sickening.... Is there even room on the congressional hearing docket for one more thing? Obama likely has them booked up for the next 3 1/2 years.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Unless the get epicly stupid and go "plan B" on us.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Nuke plants will be popping their corks for years and labs like these will be losing ability to contain anything as time carries on. Where better to have that? A rock/cavern lab in the Central Antarctic Ridge/Mountains or.....central Kansas?

Really good questions Wrabbit. Too late to unmake the stuff we have invented? Pandora's box comes to mind. Once opened and the stuff gets out, it can't be put back.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I guess at this point it would be worth for the FSB and GU to have a quick investigation "limited in scope and time" on Igor Giorgadze. I wonder whether there's a trace somewhere that leads into the weird ...

Those types of bio-weapons filled Mosquitos that Giorgadze's papers reveal are notorious in Italy and are known as "Tiger Mosquitos" ... I would give a look at AISE and Italian military .. maybe they'll talk at some point ... who knows, maybe they'll talk about NATO-UK ... etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join