It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Clarion Exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I read in a book about an alien abduction, and the abductee said that the aliens told him that they came from Clarion, a peaceful world that can't be seen from earth because they are on the other side of the sun from Earth at all times.

Does anybody believe that Clarion exists, and that it is inhabited by humanoid beings? For starters, I believe that it does.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Don't ya think other sattelites have been opposite of your assertion?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If there is such a place and a species.

Then I would say a great big BIG UP from myslef and every1 here on planet earth.

And then I would show them how to have fun!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We don't have any sattelites where Clarion is supposed to be. They are all in Earth orbit, because they transmit phone calls, internet, TV, radio, and other stuff (like govornment spy sattelites) not as far out as beyond the Sun on the opposite side. The abductee said that the aliens told him that his planet's inhabitants would experience a global takeover if they didn't turn peaceful, by the year 2006. Isn't that the NWO we've been hearing about on ATS all along?

Bush is part of the NWO, and somehow he had 100,000 registered republicans beyond the number eligible in Ohio just so that he could slip by and win the election. And the Florida ballots were rigged in 2000, too. I wonder how he just happened to do that, without extra help from his little Clarionite friends? Maybe Bush is a Clarionite, and he's just disguised as a human for NWO purposes.

And people wonder why I'm a democrat....

[edit on 11/9/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I read in a book about an alien abduction, and the abductee said that the aliens told him that they came from Clarion, a peaceful world that can't be seen from earth because they are on the other side of the sun from Earth at all times.

Does anybody believe that Clarion exists, and that it is inhabited by humanoid beings? For starters, I believe that it does.

We would have received signals from the planet. It would have a gravitational pull on the sun and on the Earth. Therefore, obviously, it does not exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

We would have received signals from the planet. It would have a gravitational pull on the sun and on the Earth. Therefore, obviously, it does not exist.

We probably have, but the govornment is too damn secretive and thinks the public is too sensitive to hear such Earth-shattering news.

Yes, it would have a pull on Earth. But wouldn't that explain the eccentricity Earth's orbit has? Mercury and Venus also have a very elliptical orbit, which are both very near the Sun and where Clarion is supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It MIGHT exist...
Just think about it solar radiation might have canceled out the radio signals this planet is emmiting. There are many strange things in this universe and this might be just another.

Still I am somewhat doubtful.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
It MIGHT exist...
Just think about it solar radiation might have canceled out the radio signals this planet is emmiting. There are many strange things in this universe and this might be just another.

Still I am somewhat doubtful.

... ok ...
I'm not really sure if this is serious or not.

I'd have to say the chances of a planet that close to us in the solar system being hidden from us behind the sun at all times is slim to none. If it's as close as you claim it is to us then why would we not have discovered it?

Personally, not only do I believe that Clarion does not exist but I think it's hilarious that people believe it does. I'm not trying to offend, I'm just being honest.

www.madsci.org...
www.astronomycafe.net...

Check that out, explains a few things.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey, GoldEagle, you're in Toronto? Go outside and look for the northern lights! I tried to U2U you, but I typed the subject and hit return which sent it, which I didn't mean to do. Then I found out the U2U flood control was in effect, so I couldn't send another one.....

Man I feel embarassed.

[edit on 11/9/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Father Guido Sarducci mentioned this once..

Everything is Exactly the same as Earth, on this Planet...
That is, except for one thing...Corn on the Cob is eaten in a Vertical Motion.
As opposed to Horizontally, Like here on Terra-Firma..

Really though..It would seem that our Robotic Probes, the ones that either leave the plane of the Solar system, Like Ulysses, or Voyager 1..Would have detected Hints of another Planet..

Then there is the preturbations of Small bodies like asteroids and comets...Something would have been noticeable there as well..

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Read your science books please!
In order for a planet to orbite oppiset of earth and not be seen without space craft. Its orbite would have to match earths excatly the same distance from the sun within a thousand miles 93million miles apx .Pluse its orbital volicity would also have to match earths at 67,000 mph .
Now your chances of hitting the loto are much much better then the chances of this.
also take into account we have flown ships all the way out past pluto at this point getting photos of the whole inner soler system and I am sorry to say no twin earth is seen.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont think there is such a planet, I mean just look at all the scientific facts.
I do believe however that the asteroid belt at one time may have been a small planet the size of our moon, it probably didnt harbor life though.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Anyone actually REMEMBER Father Guido Sarducci?

Just wondering..

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No, there isn't another planet over there. If there was it's gravitation and other things would affect other objects in the Solar System. Since nothing like this has ever been found, though has been searched for multiple times, there's proof it doesn't exist.

Not to mention the satellites we have in the Trojan orbits of Earth - 60 degrees ahead of or behind Earth... Though we may not be able to see it, certainly they would, since they would have a much better angle.

The only other supposed planet that was last searched for was a planet that supposedly existed within the orbit of Mecury. Thomas Edison searched for this planet in the late 1800s during a solar eclipse to no avail. (Interesting fact about that: The telescope he used was the original telescope here at Eastern Michigan University and is sitting about 10 feet to my right.)

EDIT: As for Father Guido Sarducci, Don Novello is genious.

[edit on 11/11/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Have you ever went in space? Do you know what's really in space? Have you ever went to the other side of the sun to the opposite of the sun?

I do not believe in this story but we can't know if we didn't went to the other side of the sun like the planet is suppose to be.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ah yes, the father was a mainstay when Saturday Night Live was still funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Have you ever went in space? Do you know what's really in space? Have you ever went to the other side of the sun to the opposite of the sun?

I do not believe in this story but we can't know if we didn't went to the other side of the sun like the planet is suppose to be.

Every single space mission that traveled to other planets would have seen the planet or been affected by it if it existed.

No, it's not there. Niether is the "planet of the supermodels" that the Weekly World News proclaims astronomers found this week.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
As many probes, satellites, etc. that we have sent out over the years that have used the various planets, including the Sun, for propusion (ergo, using the body for a slingshot effect ) Don't you think that we would have seen something on the other side of the Sun by now???

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Don't you think that's a bit obvious, it's a HOAX! Him saying that the aliens said it was not visible from Earth shows that!

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is an example of the invisible donkey theory. You can not prove that there is not an invisible donkey behind you that jumps or ducks ever time you would hit it. It people that follow the invisible donkey stain of thought that give conspiracy nuts a bad name. Just because there is the slimmest possible chance that some thing is real is no reson to believe it is.

PS if you had not worked it out I do not believe in the twin earth any more than my friend the invisible donkey (he likes carrots) i.e. not at all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join