It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Bigfoot footage 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Interesting footage. Headphones allow for a bit more sound to come through. Barking dogs give it some credibility, along with the photographers initial response. The sounds from the BF sound very deep, not a sound a human could produce unless that human were of a considerable size.

I look forward to reading the debate here.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Thanks for the term dish*t.
I was hoping to hear that one today.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It's just as funny to me to see the dipsh@ts on here who live in a world of happy flowery music where nothing bad exists.. Living in a world of denial!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Big foot may or may not be real but Santa is!

Or was rather...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

At least he had a good, LONG life.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The video in the OP is pretty clear-ish as for how Sasquatch/Bigfoot videos go. And it seemed to want to get away, but yet also seemed to be not too afraid of the human - which seems to be similar to a lot of other sightings/videos. They are not afraid of us, but don't really want to interact with us. We're more of a curiosity and not a food product for them - so perhaps they simply observe from a distance.

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Holy fake garbage, batman. The groan at 1:40 is close to the camera, yet the man in the suit is far enough into the woods that the camera has to be zoomed in. You wouldn't hear a groan/grunt like that from something that far away from the camera.

Sorry. Fake, edited garbage, as usual.

BoneZ - I can only assume, and please forgive me if I'm wrong, that maybe you haven't spent a whole lot of time in the woods? And not the little woods nearby cities - I mean the immense forests that are far from centers of civilizations. I, for one, having grown up in Washington State where there is an abundance of forestland (a whole lot of which has likely never had a human within miles of it) can attest that you really could hear a grunt from a wild animal crystal clear at that distance. Even further.

This is not to say that the OP video is genuine - I am only saying that it definitely is possible. Sasquatch/Bigfoot is IMHO one of the very few "cryptids" that I believe to be more...believable. I have said before in other threads that one of the more convincing arguments for me is the fact that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of airplanes that have crashed into the forest lands of America that have never been found - many of which are right here in Washington. These are big shiny aircraft just laying there waiting to be discovered. If we can't find these big shiny immobile planes, why would anyone think we will be able to find a 6 - 10 foot dark haired North American ape-like creature who doesn't want to be found and who lives primarily in areas far away from human populations?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
next somebody will be posting posting video footage of santa.

this is embarrassing to watch. grown men pretending to be bigfoot. not to mention the dipshi*s on here who think this could be genuine.

start off by coming to terms with the fact that Santa ain't real.

after you accept this fact you will come to realize that myths are not real.

Oh my gosh - you're absolutely right! How stunningly stupid of me to even entertain the possibility of the existance of an undiscovered North American primate! Your superior debating skills shown here in this well thought out reply are the nail in the coffin that buries my foolish belief! And the whole "dipshi*s" comment - only the best of the best debators go to the level of calling people names! Wow - I bow down in humility to your glorious brilliance!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Not enough data to really say anything. But a couple of things, "legends Beware" publishes this? Hmmm, Looks like a video camera and not a phone.... I mean really? 2013 and a video camera? Also, you hear a grunt like that and chase it in the woods with no weapon? Wha??????

I would chase it, I have a video camera and I would not bring a weapon.

I find all those points add nothing to the authenticity of the video in question.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

if I were that guy's kid, I would've told him off when he told me to get in the house while he went chasing after something that growled.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I find the sound interesting. You can hear the camera man's feet hitting the ground, and brushing past bushes. But BF makes very little sound. There is a sound when BF breaks the sappling, and the Huffs and Grunts. You can even hear a dog barking far off in dense undergrowth. A man in a suit that bulky would make some noise. If he really is that quiet, he could teach the military a thing or two.

Also, there is another point, when camera man is running. It seems all of the bright points of light are the same color except for one, which is yellow. I can't tell. Seems if it was a reflection from a pupil it'd be real interesting. IF.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Absolutely and entirely, embarrassingly FAKE. Looks even more fake with the sound on.

You are either so scared that you freak and panic, then you do NOT run *towards* whatever scares you while pretending to be scared - or you are NOT scared but excited/stupid running towards it...but then the audio of the video doesn't make any sense.

The video is shot so BF is only seen for fractions of a second all the time (even in the beginning it seems he had an opportunity to film it longer, but he only zoomed in the right area with BF in it once he already started running into the woods). Why?

While, *astonishingly* he pretends that he is scared, he nevertheless chases it and tries to "catch" it (SENSE????) but then (SENSE???) claims at the end he was scared away by the sound...which is amazingly when he had the best opportunity to film it (except that a big leaf blocks the view)...and then he turns off the camera claiming he was scared by the noise, at the "best" moment of course...

Nothing makes any sense....and...the acting/voice seems very fake to me. Not convincing at all.
edit on 20-7-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Points well taken.
Thanks for sharing your take on it.

I assumed that squatch (if that is what it is) was running off a little ways and then sorta hiding, watching. But then when the guy was able to locate him then it ran off again.

But here IS a great question...
Wasn't the squatch out on the road with the guy? It looks like squatch had just crossed the road. If you are outside within a couple hundred feet of a 9' tall ape crossing the road you are GONNA see it. So why start filming sas it disappears into the woods??

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

But here IS a great question...
Wasn't the squatch out on the road with the guy? It looks like squatch had just crossed the road. If you are outside within a couple hundred feet of a 9' tall ape crossing the road you are GONNA see it. So why start filming sas it disappears into the woods??

Right, pointing the camcorder down an empty road. Why? Seems so contrived.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It is pretty steady footage. But, here's my problem. I don't know about the rest of you, but if I was in the middle of the woods, and saw this big black hairy beast, I would NOT run towards it. Human nature, and certain survival mechanisms kick in and you run as fast as you can to save your own ass.

Still, interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thought I should point out that the random green-ish yellow light in the video looks a lot like a laser point. If you assume it is a laser pointer, then our sasquatch could be holding it and using it to direct the cameraman where to point his camera or where to go. Every time we see the green light, the cameraman does run towards it. Other than that I can't say much, another one of those really on the fence videos.
Just speculation, not enough of anything in this video to definitively yell "BIGFOOOOOT!" or 'FAKE!!!"

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dokuno
I thought I should point out that the random green-ish yellow light in the video looks a lot like a laser point. If you assume it is a laser pointer, then our sasquatch could be holding it and using it to direct the cameraman where to point his camera or where to go. Every time we see the green light, the cameraman does run towards it. Other than that I can't say much, another one of those really on the fence videos.
Just speculation, not enough of anything in this video to definitively yell "BIGFOOOOOT!" or 'FAKE!!!"

Yeah, I saw the green laser light too. It shows up a few times, here's one screen captured. The laser light is circled in red. Hmmm.

Notice you never see the face of the bigfoot, probably because it's harder to fake convincingly. It also makes a lot of noise even moving through the bush. I thought they were supposed to be stealthy.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great footage! Real or not? I really can't say.. i'm no expert in this. But it was good acting from the camera man's part if it was staged..

I kept feeling scared when the guy was running with the camera faced down. I was like "RUN AWAY" sort of like when you watch a scary movie and you wonder WHY you would see what "that noise" was...

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thanks, I needed a laugh. I agree, this is "incredible".

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The guys actions seem real, yelling at someone to get inside and his hard exited breathing. Even his camera going down as he went through the woods and panned the area to find it. I expected to see a bear but it looked more gorilla like.

Maybe someone can clarify a picture. If it is a hoax, the guy was a real good actor, doing everything like it would normally be done in a real situation. Most times people's reactions don't seem right on videos like this...

If I hear a grunt and see a big creature going around the woods like that, I would go outside but it won't be a camera I'd have with me. There would be no pictures of a LIVE bigfoot running through the woods growling. I'd never post a picture of one if I shot it either. I won't shoot a bear unless it is trying to attack me, they are usually easy to get along with, just talk to them. They are curious, they walk towards you and stand up trying to figure out what you said. I'd assume a bigfoot would be the same way.
edit on 20-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
The guys actions seem real

Oh lord!

He is so scared that he fears for the life of his kids? family? screaming "Get in the house"...because he obviously thinks that BF could harm then..but has no problem running after him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join