It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Bigfoot footage 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This should have been called "Not so incredible Bigfoot coverage" instead. lol

From 2004: 'MAN ADMITS: I WAS 'BIGFOOT'

Link:

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flossy666

Yeah there are some stories about how he lied about lying...

So, back to square one eh?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting footage. There's really not enough in there to label it fake or genuine.
As for chasing after bigfoot, I think a lot of people would. People risk their lives every day doing stuff like basejumping etc. It would be worth the risk for many people, if the reward could be the best ever footage of bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Points well taken.
Thanks for sharing your take on it.

I assumed that squatch (if that is what it is) was running off a little ways and then sorta hiding, watching. But then when the guy was able to locate him then it ran off again.

But here IS a great question...
Wasn't the squatch out on the road with the guy? It looks like squatch had just crossed the road. If you are outside within a couple hundred feet of a 9' tall ape crossing the road you are GONNA see it. So why start filming sas it disappears into the woods??

Maybe it took him that long to get the camera out and up? In the shock of the surprise it also took a moment for him to decide what to do. A "film or flee" moment.
edit on 21-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully

you don't fear bigfoot or bears ?

so you would run up to one making as much noise as you can ?

have you not seen any nature documentaries, where the people involved approach the animal as quietly & discreetly as they can to get the best footage, if the guy who took the video was not a dumbass he could of got some very good clear footage, but he didn't, all he got was a poor video just like all the others are.

Clearly he was too excited and scared. I mentioned that in my previous post. You don't yell "get back in the house" to someone and run like a clumsy idiot expecting BF to stay at the same location. You approach with caution and care.

I see BF documentaries all the time and its like the presenters WANT TO SCARE BF AWAY! No wonder nobody gets excellent footage. Although this wasn't too bad. I have seen much worse clips before..
edit on 21/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

well if you pause it right when it first darts from the first bush it looks like its wearing boots and that the botom of the pants are flared..

doesn't look like a big foot to me.

oh well as long as people are interested in this people will continue to eat fakes up hoping its true.
edit on 21-7-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRP72188
I so want to believe this is legit, but like someone else already commented, I was really reminded of The Blair Witch Project while watching.

Interesting though, none the less. Thanks for posting.

Are the noises the creature is making similar to noises in other supposed Bigfoot sightings? I haven't watched too many other videos.

Well the The Blair Witch Project WAS filmed to seem real and many people actually believed it was, so that it mirrors real responses in people that should make this seem even more legit.

The guy certainly sounded scared when yelling for someone to get in the house, if that was an act it was really well done.
Having been in the woods and come across a fresh big humanoid bare foot print that had to have been made moments before, I know fear is bigger then people realize! My husband refused to follow and we left like smart folks! This guy behaved bravely and leaving at the point he did, retreating would be a smart thing to do. Confrontation making the creature feel corned would have been stupid.

It seems very believable to me. To bad we will never know.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

What was this guy filming before he started chasing the BF?

Some context would be nice....looks a little "blair witch" cheesy to me.

Well on vacation and staying in a house I guess a person vacationing in these woods would just be filming the are...i would.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Upon first review, the first appearance of the creature did look ape like to me, at first.

When i saw "it" all other times it looks like a guy in a costume.

On second watch, it looked completely fake the whole way through. I want Bigfoot to be real but it honestly seems like just another hoax. Trust me I want to be wrong but I do not think so in this case.

Cool find none the less Op. S&F

It still boggles my mind with all the high technology around these days, we still can not get crystal clear HD footage of our paranormal happenings. That is always a giant red flag to me.

HD Cameras People! FTW!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by JayinAR
I am not so sure the squatch would have NECESSARILY bolted like a deer. They aren't quite "wild" animals, per se. And at times seem quite curious of us.
The footage looks like he was keeping a safe distance.

The guy filming seemed pretty frightened. But had his wits about him.
Good footage!

Yeah I noticed the BF seemed to want to leave but wasn't in tuck tail and run mode. Perhaps has his pride to consider.

This does match many sightings, seems they are not afraid of us but hold us in a kind of contempt.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Many have commented on what they refer to a human-like or unnatural for a BF.
Also the thinness of the legs and arms compared to the size of the body.

Has anyone considered that this particular BF may be elderly and arthritic or possibly having had
past injuries that changes arm, body and leg movement?

I am disabled but I am mobil.
I can walk but with much difficulty. Making a turn is the most awkward
and laborious transitional action for my body to perform.

Just say'en he/she might be an oldster or an imperfect member of it's species.
Often older folks have a thick body and spindly appendages from muscle loss.
Same for them.

May have even been born with body structure issues.
edit on 21-7-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

edit on 21-7-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRulesAllowed
Absolutely and entirely, embarrassingly FAKE. Looks even more fake with the sound on.

You are either so scared that you freak and panic, then you do NOT run *towards* whatever scares you while pretending to be scared - or you are NOT scared but excited/stupid running towards it...but then the audio of the video doesn't make any sense.

The video is shot so BF is only seen for fractions of a second all the time (even in the beginning it seems he had an opportunity to film it longer, but he only zoomed in the right area with BF in it once he already started running into the woods). Why?

While, *astonishingly* he pretends that he is scared, he nevertheless chases it and tries to "catch" it (SENSE????) but then (SENSE???) claims at the end he was scared away by the sound...which is amazingly when he had the best opportunity to film it (except that a big leaf blocks the view)...and then he turns off the camera claiming he was scared by the noise, at the "best" moment of course...

Nothing makes any sense....and...the acting/voice seems very fake to me. Not convincing at all.
edit on 20-7-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

Funny everything he did is exactly as i would have done it. I live in the redwoods and we have seen tracks twice.

(even in the beginning it seems he had an opportunity to film it longer, but he only zoomed in the right area with BF in it once he already started running into the woods). Why?

it looked pretty clear, he was not seeing the thing, when he did he yelled for the (child) to get in the house. If it were me for a moment I would have thought bear. His response makes complete sense to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
It is pretty steady footage. But, here's my problem. I don't know about the rest of you, but if I was in the middle of the woods, and saw this big black hairy beast, I would NOT run towards it. Human nature, and certain survival mechanisms kick in and you run as fast as you can to save your own ass.

Still, interesting.

As long as it was moving away i would pursue...my husband i know would not but I know I would. When it stopped and seemed annoyed I would have backed out as I have done when confronted with a bear who wanted my berry wine cooler.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRulesAllowed

Originally posted by rickymouse
The guys actions seem real

Oh lord!

He is so scared that he fears for the life of his kids? family? screaming "Get in the house"...because he obviously thinks that BF could harm then..but has no problem running after him?

Well...you know the guy on vacation may have been going outside in a new area for the first time with a 4 year old for all we know.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

When it stopped and seemed annoyed I would have backed out as I have done when confronted with a bear who wanted my berry wine cooler.

Would it not be cool to sit down with the big guy
and just get swacked back on ass drink'in wine coolies ?

I'd have him hitt'in the hard stuff by the third round.

edit on 21-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
I haven't read all the comments, but if you pause the video at the 45 second mark you will notice a rather bright green light in the middle of the frame, it reminds me of a laser pointer. I have no idea what it could be ?

Remarkable footage though ! very interesting

Could it be coming from his camera as he finds the object to focus on...they are common I guess and green.
World: Laser pointer focus/aiming aid for cameras

www.laserpointersafety.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Seems like the typical bigfoot hoax video. The behavior in the video gives it all away. Bigfoot is not going to run across the road like that in broad daylight, then start walking and slowing down so you can film him.. The way the "person" walks is all wrong as well.

Bigfoot is not going to run across the road like that in broad daylight, then start walking and slowing down so you can film him..

This exact behavior has been reported many times. Look up Bigfoot or sasquatch and read a few hundred sightings.

The animal crosses the road moves away at a decent pace, seems to feel no immediate thread, maybe continues looking for food, then gets stressed when the guy gets to near.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
reply to post by Freezer

How do you know what Bigfoot would do? Over the decades, there have been plenty of daylight sightings by eyewitnesses.

Yes even a daylight 4 lane highway crossing with multiple witnesses.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
2 words

Masterful fake.

Its so real that its not.

Yea, chase down big foot. A huge gorilla type thing would rip someone in two. also, if this were any other animal that's larger than a human (that is a predator) would've chased down the cameraman. He was making lots of noise too. which brings me to my next point.

Some of the sounds & audio seems like it was put in afterwards. the rustling of the leaves and sticks cracking when the cameraman was running sounded suspicious. A noise that loud would've alerted bigfoot. leading to the point above. which leads me to my next point...

the animals grunt. it sounded like it was put in as well. also the cameraman happens to turn off the camera and retreat after that. if that was me, i would've kept on recording while retreating.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm just commenting on the first video in the original post, I have not read the rest of the thread.

As soon as I saw it stand up and walk my mind instantly said "It's a guy in a costume".
The way it walked at that point was waaaay to human to be anything else IMO.

Although right before it stood up and walked, it did really have me fooled as it swung an arm at a branch much like an ape would going through woods. It was ruined by the standing up and walking part.
I am convinced for myself it is a person in a costume.

The filmer's reaction was real enough though.
I think someone was playing around and he caught it on his camera without knowing.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join