It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Bigfoot footage 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Amazing video breakdown by ParaBreakdown!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I agree with some of the criticism of this video. I do not agree with the people saying "he just happened to film this". You have no idea what he was filming before the supposed Bigfoot enters the image. I also don't agree with the criticism that he says "get in the house " and gets no reply. So? Maybe it was a 3 year old or perhaps something else. You don't know where the supposed other person was as well. By 15 seconds into the video he is in the woods. I had a Sony digital camera that would use a laser pointer if it was in automatic mode. By the way.. It also took a second to focus in auto mode as well.

I do not think any of these things rule out the authenticity of the video. I am on the fence and yes I watched the para breakdown video.

My Dads sister has a place on lake Champlain in Vermont/ Ny border. I have talked with people who you would have to respect who told me they had seen Champ ( the supposed sea serpant ).

New creatures and species are discovered every day almost.. I do not think it is outside the realm of possibility that a bi pedal primate lives in North America.
edit on 23-7-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I hate that I am always so skeptical when it comes to shaky videos like this. I understand the guy is supposedly scared or whatever, but it screams fake to me. The growls didn't seem very authentic to me, and it moved very much like a human would.

Just like every other video (not including the Patterson-Gimlin video) it could be anything, since you can never see any features. A man in a suit most likely.

I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but that just didn't look real to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Isnt it the old film rehashed?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The para breakdown video just talks about what's off with the guys actions.

There's no noise when the 'thing' moves through the trees, so why would we hear who he is telling to go inside respond back?

He could have possibly been filming family right before, so he edited that out so his family wouldn't have been exposed to the people watching the video on the interwebs...

He would have ridiculed for not following the 'thing', so he does and that's a point against him?

I would have ran after it, are you kidding? If you had good video of it, that would change science...totally worth it. Hell, even if it attacked you, that would be an even better video...

I'm not saying this is an authentic video, I'm just saying parabreakdown's points against are without validity...

And the person saying it is two 'things', that seems like a lot of work for a pixelated hoax video. You would think putting that much effort in, at least you would make a good video...

Pred...
edit on 24-7-2013 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
The para breakdown video just talks about what's off with the guys actions.

There's no noise when the 'thing' moves through the trees, so why would we hear who he is telling to go inside respond back?

He could have possibly been filming family right before, so he edited that out so his family wouldn't have been exposed to the people watching the video on the interwebs...

He would have ridiculed for not following the 'thing', so he does and that's a point against him?

I would have ran after it, are you kidding? If you had good video of it, that would change science...totally worth it. Hell, even if it attacked you, that would be an even better video...

I'm not saying this is an authentic video, I'm just saying parabreakdown's points against are without validity...

And the person saying it is two 'things', that seems like a lot of work for a pixelated hoax video. You would think putting that much effort in, at least you would make a good video...

Pred...
edit on 24-7-2013 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

Isn't that almost exactly what I posted like 3 posts before yours? Well I agree with your points or my points. I will also argue it is totally silly to see the posts on this thread that say.... " Fake!!! Bigfoot would never do that.". That is the stupidest reply of all. Assuming there is a Bigfoot.. No one knows how they behave.. Or Hunt.. Or procreate., or anything. Also if Bigfoot is real and weighs conservatively 400 pounds.. Of course it will make noise as it walks through the woods. Unless it levitates it has to walk like any other thing does.

I do not know if it is a hoax or not but the arguments in this thread are silly. If it is real to me it looks like it starts to go down a ravine... Then realizes its trapped and has to double back.

Personally I would like to find that exact spot in the video and recreate it to get a sense of size. Or weight compared to a male human of say 6 ft. It is about one of the few things I agree with concerning the show " Finding Bigfoot" they do make an attempt to recreate videos for a sense of scale.
edit on 24-7-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Last thing that bothers me about these arguments is people claiming no one would chase a Bigfoot into the woods. People risk thier lives all the time saving others from say a fire or car accident when they have nothing invested in it. Just because YOU would not chase a Bigfoot does not mean that no one would. I have always wondered what I would do... Rush in to save someone from a fire or stand by while lives were lost. I would like to think I would try and save lives.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
probably that's a wild ape.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The thing that strikes me from this is the breathing of the cameraman. I would think that a hoaxer would say to themselves, "Ok I'm supposed to be scared and running through the woods, so breath heavy." But there is a definite shakiness in the breathing pattern. Something that only comes from either a ton of training or, and more likely in this case imho, adrenaline.

The other thing I wanted to mention is I've seen it brought up that it was a bad thing for the video's credibility that the cameraman never zoomed in. I didn't see the details on what was used, but is it possible that it was being shot on a smartphone? More people use those for shooting HD video these days than any kind of camcorder, and often they don't allow zoom when shooting video (depending on the model).

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

im sorry but I call bs,these are people with too much leisure time on their hands,this is why people don't take serious the evidence for and of other races related to the human species.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hello Predator0187 and posters in this thread, this will be discussed Wednesday at 10 Est, on the newest ATS Live show called Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I agree with you 100%.. I have also seen this footage before and there was no growls... so i dont know why it would then appear with sound. The fact that this footage hasnt made any type of big time media coverage also tells me its fake. footage that clear cut would be big news.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10:30 Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Oh, that is great! I can't wait to hear this.

Congratulations, OP!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by avadelonge182
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I agree with you on this one. Everything you said seems to be true. My thing is if it was real... I truly think the "big foot" would have ran faster off or knew how to hide more so then going 30 feet into the woods and stopping. The camera work... he happened to just find it and he rolled with it.. i truly feel if someone happened to find that they would lose there mind.. the camera would be shaking more and im not so sure you follow something like that so long..... so I have to say this if fake. I would love to see the 5 or so vids you think are real though.
Hi, in an attempt to make ATS a better place I thought you may benefit from this link.
theoatmeal.com...
cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That was actually fairly decent. I liked the 'back in the house' at the start, nice touch. The grunt at the end did sound interesting.

It's been mentioned before but why chase after it?

Overall it's a 'fun' video but I think it's fake.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join