It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apology Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I used to wear clothes in public so as to not get arrested. Now, as an old man, I'm sorry I have to wear clothes in public so I don't gross other people out. #oldpeoplesuck!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I would like to apologize for all the selfish, conceited, arrogant morons of today that never felt the joy of a spanking, slap, belt or a switch. #respectcomesfrompain

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would like to apologise for clogging up the drains with my hair after a shower, making a mess in the kitchen, refusing to shut up, for being an honest man, for being passionate, for allowing myself the luxury of emotion, in a world gone cold and grey.

I would like to apologise for refusing to compromise, for acting on instinct and impulse, for being unable to respect work which requires no physical effort, for not understanding how a lawyer is worth more than a brick layer, or an administrator worth more than a street sweeper, for having no respect for the political process in the UK, and for favouring justice over and above its idiot cousin, law.

Also, I apologise for refusing to move with the times, for ramming my standard pole into the muck and declaring my intention to remain steadfastly old fashioned despite the onset of a new and despicable age, and for favouring blades over more modern weapons, for desiring a world whose value systems have more to do with the strength of ones sword arm than they do about FILLING OUT COUNTLESS BLOODY FORMS!

But most of all I would like to apologise for not really being sorry for any of that, for not, in fact, giving a crap. I have nothing to apologise for, just work ahead of me.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry for spewing my morning coffee while reading some of the replies on this thread.

I'm sorry, but you guys are hilarious.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Iam sorry I have never met your avatar
the girl Btw not the doggie.
edit on 20-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

TextAnd to that one person who is out there, somewhere, possibly reading these words. There is a massive empty hole in me where you used to belong. I miss you so much and I am so sorry that I let you down and behaved so horribly. I with, very much, that I could undo the damage I caused.
reply to post by Hefficide

Damn! This would be the first time in my life I truly wished someone had done me wrong...namely YOU, because that is absolutely without a doubt the EXACT kind of apology I would LOVE to receive

But, to be honest....you have never wronged me, yet I feel the absolute need to address your kind and heartfelt apology....YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!!
For anything and EVERYTHING... can't help but say that

edit on 20-7-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry for not respecting my elders. Just recently realized that quite a huge number of people on this website are twice my age or more. (That goes a long way to explaining why everyone seems to be such geniuses, no sarcasm intended.)

edit on 20-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To the man at the interstate truck stop in California who knocked on my bathroom stall
door to see if it was occupied...

I would like to say that I'm sorry that you fell and broke your wrist...

I did not know that the floor had been freshly mopped or that your response would
be to run when, in response to your knock, I said, "Come in."

Really, it was just a joke.

I hope that your arm heals quickly and that you will be able to get back to performing surgey soon.

My bad...

edit on 20-7-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would first like to apologise to myself for ever allowing myself being bullied, for being naive, for having too many terrible relationships, for ever trusting certain men, for ever trusting certain 'friends', for ever being nice to those that didn't / don't deserve it, for not returning the violence that was put upon me (karma will sort that one for me), for ever believing in politics, organised religion and the banking system, for ever buying houses and cars under joint names, for ever taking jobs for which I am over qualified, for not moving out of the UK as soon as I could, for not saying goodbye to my dad and gran, for not taking my beloved cat to the vet sooner, for being mean to some people, for offending some people with harmless jokes, for not putting the record straight many times, for not telling a few people that I loved / love them, for lying about some relationships to save face and for the sake of privacy, for deleting from facebook some people I care about and miss, just because their presence was upsetting, for often walking away from people / things because it was the easier option, for not exposing certain people for the liars and cheats that they are, for knowing many things about corruption but being bullied into not saying, for getting angry sometimes and saying mean things that I might not mean, for being over emotional at times.

I think that is enough for now, I won't apologise for the world being awful, it is not my fault.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry that I will never meet some of the wonderful people on ATS.
I'm sorry that I have secret crushes on some of you, lol.

Heff....I'm sorry that you hurt. And I'm sorry that the man who owes me that same apology...would NEVER ever think it, say it, or write it....to me.

I'm sorry that I was a tuba player at band camp....the flute players seemed much happier, lol.
I'm sorry that winofiend changed his avatar.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm sorry I voted for Romney last time.

I'm sorry, but I still like Sarah Palin.

No I'm sorry, apology NOT accepted!

edit on 20-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry for not saying "Happy Birthday!" to Jude earlier.

Welcome to the club!
edit on 20-7-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

wow, words cant express my disappointment in you.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

wow, words cant express my disappointment in you.

Dad, I told you to stop posting in my threads!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry that I wasted 4 years of my life dating 'Eddie' and 5 years of my life with 'Michael'.
Total waste of time, energy, emotion and resources.

I'm sorry that I didn't go to West Point when I was offered the opportunity to attend.
I shouldn't have turned it down.

I'm sorry that Canada won't take Justin Bieber back and keep him.
That little brat seriously needs to go.

On a serious note ... I"m sorry that I'm chronically ill.
(sorry and still ticked off about it)
My family deserves someone who can help out more at home and do more.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by beezzer

I'm sorry I ate all the donuts in the ATS breakroom and blamed it on Heff.

Seriously? I need to apologize to HomerNC, all this time I knew it was a lie that Heff took them but I always thought Homer did it. Sorry Homer and Beezzer shame on you.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

Well I guess I'm sorry for stealing your sandwich out of the fridge, eating it at Beezzer's desk and stuffing the wrapper in Heff's garbage can

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well I guess I'm sorry for stealing your sandwich out of the fridge, eating it at Beezzer's desk and stuffing the wrapper in Heff's garbage can

Oh sugar!!

You too...

I guess I had better apologise as well then...!

*grins sheepishly and says in a tiny whiny voice whilst wiping chocolate eclair of the sides of his mouth*

"sorry"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry about that rip in the space time continuum I created. You'll see what I mean . . .

P.S. you guys might want to invest in snorkels and laser pointers.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Oh sugar!!

You too...

I guess I had better apologise as well then...!

*grins sheepishly and says in a tiny whiny voice whilst wiping chocolate eclair of the sides of his mouth*

"sorry"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I owe you an apology too Rod, I smoked al your cigarettes the other day and blamed it on Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
I'm sorry that I have secret crushes on some of you, lol.

Not so secret anymore now huh? LOL
Its okay, I have a crush on you too

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join